podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,598 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/27/2022 at 6:08 PM, Machinecorpse62 said:

you should expect sometimes in 2024 for an interview letter right now they are doing april 2021 dq and taking approximately almost 20-24 months for an interview letter at us Islamabad. 

Thanks for update.

Although it's very unpleasant 🙁

Timeline
On 11/29/2022 at 12:27 AM, imijourney said:

Question: What sort of vaccine proof is needed for a medical exam in Islamabad? My mom had her COVID shots, but she doesn't have any documentation to prove it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

I Know that they require Pfizer Vaccine for medical examination and for travel later on. And someone told me that if the person got already Chinese vaccine then they need to get 3 booster shots of Pfizer before medical examination. It's not confirmed information but what I know.

Does anyone here knows for sure visit visas to another country can enable you to transfer your consulate to that particular country consulate because I have seen people talking about it on different websites whereas as per travel state website you either have to be a citizen or a legal resident of that country for you to transfer your case.

On 12/3/2022 at 1:45 AM, Raja007 said:

Does anyone here knows for sure visit visas to another country can enable you to transfer your consulate to that particular country consulate because I have seen people talking about it on different websites whereas as per travel state website you either have to be a citizen or a legal resident of that country for you to transfer your case.

you have to have residency visa or work visa if another country in order to transfer the case. Otherwise everyone  would be doing the transfer on the visit visa one. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, triforcenav said:

My wife got DQ'd on 4 August 2021. Shouldn't be too much longer now.

Congrats  on your DQ, I hope ISL EMBASSY is that good but unfortunately they are extremely slowest embassy in the world as per my knowledge they're dealing with 1st April 2021DQs having interviews in January 2023, and mostly they only cover bw7- 15days of the month in one month 😠so u can figure it out when will they come to August DQ.🤞

2 minutes ago, zubeirkhan991 said:

If my case was Documentarily qualified in June 2022 how long would it probably take to get interview ? Every time I check NVC the case is still at NVC. I contact embassy in Islamabad and they say we dont have any case on file for you😔

The way things are going right now in Islamabad i would say you would get your interview in atleast summer of 2024

Timeline
8 hours ago, Raja007 said:

I haven't seen any updates on any of the fb forums that I am following. It's complete silence. The way things are right now looks like people Dq in 2022 will get letters in 2024. 

Painful journey 

17 hours ago, podeena said:

Painful journey 

yes it is yes it is. We are officially 12 months waiting now for my wife interview man it sucks we have to wait another year this is ridiculous for us citizens having to wait that long so I can understand your pain. I just hope they increase every month so we do not have to wait 12 months just for them to process three months every year. 

5 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

They have updated until April 22 for interview letter for February 14. Good luck everyone is hopefully moving now. 

What does that mean ? Like for cases that were documentarily qualified in April 2022 have interviews scheduled for February 2023 ? My wife's case was documentarily qualified in June 2022

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.