podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, podeena said:

Yes ridiculous I just checked on Instagram, unfortunately we have THE most efficient embassy in the world covering only 2days in 2 months wow 😠😡😥 Shame on them.

just received an update they covered till April first for interview hopefully speed picks up again 

Hello everyone i just got back on this website after 1.5 year, couldnt deal with the depression of seeing everyone elses cases approve but my wifes. Anyway my wife got DQd on Feb 9 2022, when should my wife be expecting an interview, can anyone here give me a rough estimate? I know as of last week they only covered Dq cases up till start of april 2021 but can anyone give me a rough estimate when my wife should have her interview, i was thinking latest 2023 October, thanks everyone.

16 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

Hello everyone i just got back on this website after 1.5 year, couldnt deal with the depression of seeing everyone elses cases approve but my wifes. Anyway my wife got DQd on Feb 9 2022, when should my wife be expecting an interview, can anyone here give me a rough estimate? I know as of last week they only covered Dq cases up till start of april 2021 but can anyone give me a rough estimate when my wife should have her interview, i was thinking latest 2023 October, thanks everyone.

Congrats on your wife DQ. I don't think any one will be able to give you a rough estimate about your wife interview as the wait time at ISL embassy is increasing instead of decreasing. We all are praying that some one inside the embassy has awaken his / Her consciousness regarding people waiting for their loved ones to join them and start eliminating backlog quickly as Mumbai embassy did. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

Thank God for your DQ at least immigration system clear you guys there you never know their response in this painful journey 🙏🏽  now last step left that is interview , for your question as you can see how things are going at THE ISL EMBASSY hope for the best for everyone we're all praying for each other did every possible effort to get IL nothing works except painful waiting and for you to know you are not alone in this journey we're  also waiting since 2019 so I can feel your pain we all pray for miracle at this point IA God will help us all and you will get IL before Oct 2023. IA 

7 hours ago, podeena said:

Thank God for your DQ at least immigration system clear you guys there you never know their response in this painful journey 🙏🏽  now last step left that is interview , for your question as you can see how things are going at THE ISL EMBASSY hope for the best for everyone we're all praying for each other did every possible effort to get IL nothing works except painful waiting and for you to know you are not alone in this journey we're  also waiting since 2019 so I can feel your pain we all pray for miracle at this point IA God will help us all and you will get IL before Oct 2023. IA 

Im also waiting since 2019, October 2019 i applied for my wife and shes still not here and also my friends husband had his interview at US embasay in islamabad April 27, 2021 and hes been stuck in admin processing since April 27, 2021. We just have to be patient, nothing we can do

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Zs10102 said:

Im also waiting since 2019, October 2019 i applied for my wife and shes still not here and also my friends husband had his interview at US embasay in islamabad April 27, 2021 and hes been stuck in admin processing since April 27, 2021. We just have to be patient, nothing we can do

Yes u r right as u can chk my timeline we also applied in Oct 2019 and still waiting what a painful journey we have but at least we have this forum which gives us little bit hope that we're not alone in this situation. God help us all 🙏🏽🙏🏽

4 minutes ago, podeena said:

Yes u r right as u can chk my timeline we also applied in Oct 2019 and still waiting what a painful journey we have but at least we have this forum which gives us little bit hope that we're not alone in this situation. God help us all 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Your Dq is August 20, 2021? My wife is 6 months behind you , you will get interview by latest April 2023 , your far ahead of my wife - edit

Wait are you stuck in AP ? Because your dq was Aug 2021 , how do you not have visa yet?

Edited by Zs10102

9 minutes ago, podeena said:

Sorry i met my friends husband is stuck in AP since April 27, 2022, NOT 2021

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Zs10102 said:

Lol we applied in June 2019 and still no interview in sight for us.

1 minute ago, Kuchiki said:

Lol we applied in June 2019 and still no interview in sight for us.

Damn bro you beat me , i thought my wife had the longest i130 case her case took a full 2 years at Uscis, she got approved October 27 2021 and i applied for her in October 19 2020, and my wife got Dqd Feb 10 2022 and still no interview, im assuming she will have interview before or during next winter 2023 or summer 2023 if embasay decides to speed things up (which i doubt)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Zs10102 said:

Damn bro you beat me , i thought my wife had the longest i130 case her case took a full 2 years at Uscis, she got approved October 27 2021 and i applied for her in October 19 2020, and my wife got Dqd Feb 10 2022 and still no interview, im assuming she will have interview before or during next winter 2023 or summer 2023 if embasay decides to speed things up (which i doubt)

We applied in June 2019. Case got approved from USCIS in January 2022. We got DQd in May 2022. Our timeline is painstakingly long.

15 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

Which full thinking you probably will get in 2024 for an interview it’s taking approximately 20-22 months for an interview letter or hopefully they will increase their speed next year.  Let us folks in 2021 who have been document qualified get their interview first before 2022 goes in lol 😂

38 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Which full thinking you probably will get in 2024 for an interview it’s taking approximately 20-22 months for an interview letter or hopefully they will increase their speed next year.  Let us folks in 2021 who have been document qualified get their interview first before 2022 goes in lol 😂

Theres only 1.5 month difference between our Dq cases brother. Your DQ december 2021 and im Feb 2022.

Timeline
22 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

Your Dq is August 20, 2021? My wife is 6 months behind you , you will get interview by latest April 2023 , your far ahead of my wife - edit

Wait are you stuck in AP ? Because your dq was Aug 2021 , how do you not have visa yet?

No we didn't have any interview ISL EMBASSY is doing interviews for the poeple who's DQ is April 1 2021, in January 2023 so u can assume when they'll get to us, it's taking almost 2years after DQ in ISL embassy to call for IL until now😠 God knows if they speed up this game.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.