Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I don't think a lot of south Africans are on visa journey. Don't even know what getting interview letters are like in south africa 😕 😐 😪 

29 minutes ago, Smile4rill1 said:

I don't think a lot of south Africans are on visa journey. Don't even know what getting interview letters are like in south africa 😕 😐 😪 

There are only two places to do the medicals in SA and that's Cape Town and Johannesburg. I've read recently medicals are hard to get. 

I've also seen from SA couples the interview takes place a month or two after DQ.  

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=302631

Latest timeline 

DQ May 13 Interview June 6! 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Kenya
Timeline
21 minutes ago, JD2 said:

I just realized my attorney typed our case # in the upper right corner of each document.  Like on the document itself.  Is that normal?

First of all being young is not a problem but if you know she's prone to mistakes why would you use her. The red flag is already there and NVC doesn't play around with mistakes. But as far as I know, the case number has no issue. Writing the case is ok.

Timeline
4 hours ago, ROK2USA said:

There are only two places to do the medicals in SA and that's Cape Town and Johannesburg. I've read recently medicals are hard to get. 

I've also seen from SA couples the interview takes place a month or two after DQ.  

Latest timeline 

Thank you

Anyone submitted extra documents under the ‘Optional Documents’ in the civil documents section some time after the original submission?

I didn’t upload the back page (as its blank) of my birth certificate and marriage certificate but I have seen people getting some RFE’s for missing the back page.

I see a lot of people uploading ‘additional documents’ to the AOS section but has anyone uploaded optional documents to civil documents section and not had it change their date for review?

Timeline
1 hour ago, webber777 said:

Anyone submitted extra documents under the ‘Optional Documents’ in the civil documents section some time after the original submission?

I didn’t upload the back page (as its blank) of my birth certificate and marriage certificate but I have seen people getting some RFE’s for missing the back page.

I see a lot of people uploading ‘additional documents’ to the AOS section but has anyone uploaded optional documents to civil documents section and not had it change their date for review?

We added additional documents under Financial documents sometime after. not civil. That did not change the review date.

Timeline

My husband just got his IL today, South Africa is moving fast, will keep everyone updated

On 6/9/2022 at 11:03 AM, ROK2USA said:

Latest timeline 

Thank you

10 minutes ago, Smile4rill1 said:

My husband just got his IL today, South Africa is moving fast, will keep everyone updated

Thank you

Awesome! How soon is the interview? 

On 6/11/2022 at 12:51 AM, Smile4rill1 said:

First week in Aug 

This makes me feel good. 

South Korea and South Africa (the two places I can interview) have a similar DQ to Interview timeline. 

I see your timeline is a little incorrect though... you have Armenia down as your consulate not South Africa. 

As there are so few SA cases on VJ it would be awesome if you changed the consulate information. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, ROK2USA said:

This makes me feel good. 

South Korea and South Africa (the two places I can interview) have a similar DQ to Interview timeline. 

I see your timeline is a little incorrect though... you have Armenia down as your consulate not South Africa. 

As there are so few SA cases on VJ it would be awesome if you changed the consulate information. 

I just fixed it, it was an error coz our case was never transferred. Thank you. I pray and waiting to celebrate with you all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.