Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

On 5/19/2022 at 8:20 AM, Louis10182 said:

Well I did have a note advising that in NZ the police certificate comes from the consulate along with the confirmation email - and this is what got RFE'd.  

The confirmation email I had uploaded advises:

• in bold that "Neither the Police Vetting Service nor the US authorities can provide vetting results directly to individual applicants." 
  • "Your Visa vetting results have been sent, via email, to the US Consulate General in Auckland... The US Consulate General in Auckland is then responsible for forwarding the results... to the National Visa Centre."
  •  "If you are required to upload your criminal record from New Zealand as part of the US immigration visa application process you will need to upload.. a copy of this email receipt.  We have been advised by the US Consulate General that this is acceptable."

The Consulate advised that they sent the police certificate to the NVC - so just an issue of the NVC either misplacing it or not bothering to look. 

I have uploaded a letter explaining the process attaching the various emails with the NZ vetting service and the consulate and making it clear that the Consulate has sent the police certificate to the NVC. I also included a print out of the civil docs for New Zealand to show that I followed the correct process (as the RFE referred back to these - even though this is exactly what I followed!). 

I amended the note to ask them to please read the letter before assessing the police certificate. 

But I will also call the NVC and ask them to re-review this as it was their error. I saw someone else from NZ had the same issue and eventually after many phone calls the NVC re-reviewed their application and DQ'd them. 

At the same time I have been annoying the consulate to resend my police certificate, hoping (likely in vain) that this may trigger a new review. 

Got DQ'd today! 

My wife called the Auckland Consulate three times and did not get very far - eventually the lady on the phone conceded she could not access the system that sends the police certificate to the NVC and recommended we email so a consular officer could review.

So I emailed the Consulate (all three email addresses) asking them to (1) resend my police certificate to the NVC (2) to ask the NVC to review it again without going to the back of the line. The Consulate sent me an email yesterday confirming that on 4 March 2022 the NVC confirmed to them that they received my police certificate and marked it against my file - but not that they had resent it or anything. 

Then today, literally while on hold to the NVC to request a review, they DQ'd me. I can only assume the consulate sent them a message in the background!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Louis10182 said:

Got DQ'd today! 

My wife called the Auckland Consulate three times and did not get very far - eventually the lady on the phone conceded she could not access the system that sends the police certificate to the NVC and recommended we email so a consular officer could review.

So I emailed the Consulate (all three email addresses) asking them to (1) resend my police certificate to the NVC (2) to ask the NVC to review it again without going to the back of the line. The Consulate sent me an email yesterday confirming that on 4 March 2022 the NVC confirmed to them that they received my police certificate and marked it against my file - but not that they had resent it or anything. 

Then today, literally while on hold to the NVC to request a review, they DQ'd me. I can only assume the consulate sent them a message in the background!

Congratulations 

We've been Documentarily Qualified today. 

NVC intial submission - 17 Oct 2021

RFE#1 - 25 Jan 2022

NVC reqeusted document submission - 07 Mar 2022

Additional documents submission - 25 Apr 2022, 10 May 2022

Documentarily Qualified - 20 May 2022

Timeline
5 hours ago, JRDA said:

We've been Documentarily Qualified today. 

NVC intial submission - 17 Oct 2021

RFE#1 - 25 Jan 2022

NVC reqeusted document submission - 07 Mar 2022

Additional documents submission - 25 Apr 2022, 10 May 2022

Documentarily Qualified - 20 May 2022

Congratulations 🎊 what was the rfe u got?

3 hours ago, Smile4rill1 said:

Congratulations 🎊 what was the rfe u got?

1. Proof of petitioner domicile. - Provided children school admission, Lease agreement, Notarized letter from petitioner's family member, Petitioner job search emails.

2. W2 for sponsor.

3. I-864A for joint sponsor spouse. - Missed it in the initial submission.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, JRDA said:

1. Proof of petitioner domicile. - Provided children school admission, Lease agreement, Notarized letter from petitioner's family member, Petitioner job search emails.

2. W2 for sponsor.

Okay thank you. Am just trying to add what am missing b4 it gets to my turn. I hope it doesn't reset my timeline. I only added my W2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
1 hour ago, JRDA said:

2. W2 for sponsor.

Congradulations!! did they ask for all those documents at the same time. Like 3 messages at the same time?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Smile4rill1 said:

Okay thank you. Am just trying to add what am missing b4 it gets to my turn. I hope it doesn't reset my timeline. I only added my W2

I just submitted an additional document as well after RFE submission in April. Really hope it does reset my time! When  is your review date?

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Hoba said:

I just submitted an additional document as well after RFE submission in April. Really hope it does reset my time! When  is your review date?

March 9,10,11th. It should get to me next week. I just pray d w2 I add to additional documents today does nt send me back

1 hour ago, Smile4rill1 said:

From our experience with NVC, I'm convinced that as long as you are uploading documents in the "Additional AOS Supporting Documentation" section, you are not sent back to the end of the queue.

We've had apprehension the first time. After submitting "Required Documents" we had uploaded additional documents couple of times and we heard back from NVC according to the 'Current Case Review Time' NVC publishes ' every Monday. So no delays in both reviews!

1 hour ago, Hoba said:

Congradulations!! did they ask for all those documents at the same time. Like 3 messages at the same time?

We recieved 1 email with subject" Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case". Once you login to CEAC, under messages tab we had three different messages asking us to submit additional documentation for each requirement.

41 minutes ago, JRDA said:

From our experience with NVC, I'm convinced that as long as you are uploading documents in the "Additional AOS Supporting Documentation" section, you are not sent back to the end of the queue.

We've had apprehension the first time. After submitting "Required Documents" we had uploaded additional documents couple of times and we heard back from NVC according to the 'Current Case Review Time' NVC publishes ' every Monday. So no delays in both reviews!

I agree. Almost all the posts I've seen and people posting DQ times on Facebook had no issues when uploading further 'additional documents'.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Redrobot said:

Let’s hope this means the processing time is significantly reduced!

286A8C1B-BACE-4760-8516-EF5935117637.png

Hopefully dis reduces the wait time

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.