llcoolwil

March 2022 I-130 Filers

379 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, S&J@2020 said:

Nebraska was the fastest the whole of last year. What could've happened to them? 

Mine was filed with TX. Never got a transfer notice. When I contacted them by email and also by calling they said it was with Nebraska center. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
16 minutes ago, SumHas said:

Mine was filed with TX. Never got a transfer notice. When I contacted them by email and also by calling they said it was with Nebraska center. 

That was supposed to be a good news. Everyone wanted Nebraska last year. Try to involve your Congress man or senator, it helps.They usually don't send notices of transfer, from what I've read on here though.

Timeline

We got our welcome letter today. Stepping unto the NVC stage now. I'll however be coming to check up on my fellow March filers from time to time 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 hours ago, S&J@2020 said:

I just got an update that our case has been sent to the NVC. Any idea when we'll get our welcome letter?

We got approved on Feb 28th and got our letter on March 3rd.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, S&J@2020 said:

We got our welcome letter today. Stepping unto the NVC stage now. I'll however be coming to check up on my fellow March filers from time to time 😊

Woo! We can all use the support through the whole process! 

9 minutes ago, S&J@2020 said:

Yes, you're right.

31 minutes ago, S&J@2020 said:

Me too!!! We already have our interview app for next month. Hope you all have a smooth process at NVC 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Glory2 said:

Me too!!! We already have our interview app for next month. Hope you all have a smooth process at NVC 

Thank you so much for the well wishes. All the best in the interview.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Natoy Mcculskie said:

When they say ur vadr is actively being reviewed what that means 

If it's a second active review, it's likely you're approved. Check your documents tab on the MyUSCIS account and see.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Tim hamsir said:

How can I reach out to our Congressman 

I’m in North Carolina 

Contact #IIcoolwil I think she knows best how to go about that. But I remember they said through their website. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tim hamsir said:

How can I reach out to our Congressman 

I’m in North Carolina 

Yes you will need to find out who your congressman or representative is and go through their website. They should have information on how to contact them. 

On 3/13/2023 at 3:07 PM, S&J@2020 said:

Congratulations!

++ Contact Your Congressman -- My partner and I decided to contact our congressman (KY), and to our surprise, we received a Request for Evidence (RFE) from USCIS the following week. While our case did not make it to the National Visa Center (NVC) yet, we are grateful to see some progress. Moreover, we discovered that our case was transferred from the California Service Center to the Texas Service Center (originally processed in Nebraska).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.