llcoolwil

March 2022 I-130 Filers

379 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
25 minutes ago, SAMjourney said:

Is there anyone at Potomac who hasn't yet received their approval or any movement beyond the initial AR?

We were in Texas, transferred to Potomac

NOA1:  3/13/2022

AR1:  6/24/2022

At what point should I contact my Congressman?  USCIS website says, don't bother us until 12/31/2023

You can definitely reach out to your congressman now. They can submit an inquiry on your behalf and see what happens. I would if I were you. Can't say if that's what helped me but it sure wasn't long after they sent in their inquiry that we got approved.

Quite honestly, it's very annoying a lot of you continue to ask questions of "when to ask your congressman or woman". It's been a year. Several people have said to contact your congress individual. It changes things quickly and efficiently. I contacted my Congressman 2/6 after being the "case received" stage. Was approved 10 days later. I had an issue with my application and recontacted my congress man. they solved it in 2 days and saved me $465.

Contact your congressman. Stop listening to computer generated "processing times". 

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Tim hamsir said:

Guys for the nvc can I submit the tax return of 2021 as 2022 isn’t ready yet ?

or they won’t accept it 

Yes you can! We submitted the 2021 taxes and not the 2022 and just got DQ'd

19 hours ago, S&J@2020 said:

Congratulations to you both. At long last, you're closing the distance between you.

Congratulations! Wishing you a smooth NVC process.

Thank you so much for help and support. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/5/2023 at 10:49 PM, SumHas said:

I finally got my I 130 approval today!

Congratulations!! I'm still waiting on our own approval, we submitted March 15th, 2022

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi all

We received the NOA1 in 15/3/2022 , Texas service center however it has been stagnant since then even though i see people getting approvals and they received NOA1 ahead of us and the processing timeline in VisaJourney says that cases of NOA1 of 27/3/2022 are now being processed

How do i contact them or contact my Congressman?
how can i submit an inquiry or do anything to check or expedite the process?

thankyou!!

March 19, 2022: Submitted I-130
April 19, 2023: I-130 Approved
April 25, 2023: NVC received file and NVC case number assigned
May 31, 2023: Submitted Documents
June 20, 2023: Case complete at NVC
?? ??, 2023: Interview Letter - WAITING.

Timeline
8 hours ago, AhmadHamouda said:

Hi all

We received the NOA1 in 15/3/2022 , Texas service center however it has been stagnant since then even though i see people getting approvals and they received NOA1 ahead of us and the processing timeline in VisaJourney says that cases of NOA1 of 27/3/2022 are now being processed

How do i contact them or contact my Congressman?
how can i submit an inquiry or do anything to check or expedite the process?

thankyou!!

Your congressman's website should have a section to inquire regarding immigration or things like that.

Timeline
8 hours ago, llcoolwil said:

Your congressman's website should have a section to inquire regarding immigration or things like that.

Thank you! Didn't know about that, actually send today to my congressman!

I hope I'll come back to you guys soon with good news if this will work outt!!!!

Timeline
24 minutes ago, S&J@2020 said:

We got DQ notice last night. Now another waiting game begins again 😀!

AMAZING!! Congrats!!! One step closer :) I hope your consulate moves fast! We're all back to waiting lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, llcoolwil said:

AMAZING!! Congrats!!! One step closer :) I hope your consulate moves fast! We're all back to waiting lol

Thanks so much. Unfortunately no, they don't. It's a two-year wait time. I've already transferred my case to another country.

Timeline

Today marks my 13 months wait and the case is still under review, haven't received NOA2 yet since 3/15/2022.

Reached out to the congressman 8 days ago and still no progress.

Texas service center.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.