J&D1008

MARCH 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

320 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 4/5/2022 at 3:51 PM, Knowtorius_RTG said:

Just updated with our approval today.  We did get approval for our expedite on 3/21/2022

I-129 F Sent -  March 7, 2022

I-129 F Received - March 10, 2022 (NOA-1) 

Expedite approved - March 21, 2002

I-129 F - Approval Notice - April 5, 2022 (NOA-2)

May I ask the reason the accepted your expedite request. Just looking for advice 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2022 at 3:51 PM, Knowtorius_RTG said:

Just updated with our approval today.  We did get approval for our expedite on 3/21/2022

I-129 F Sent -  March 7, 2022

I-129 F Received - March 10, 2022 (NOA-1) 

Expedite approved - March 21, 2002

I-129 F - Approval Notice - April 5, 2022 (NOA-2)

How did you get an expedite approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 12/31/2022 at 2:32 PM, Play said:

How did you get an expedite approved

Expedite only gets approved if it fits their specific criteria, such as life threatening emergency.

I tried really hard to get an exception based on my unusual circumstance, and went through a senator, and still the answer was no. Since it did not fit the set criteria.

1 hour ago, fellaamazing said:

Expedite only gets approved if it fits their specific criteria, such as life threatening emergency.

I tried really hard to get an exception based on my unusual circumstance, and went through a senator, and still the answer was no. Since it did not fit the set criteria.

An Expedite denial delay your case? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 12:45 AM, Nicki s said:

I started my own spreadsheet up to and including a few groups after my number and there’s 3k for Jan and around 4K for Feb and mid March 

I’m in group 61000 and think there’s around 12k cases ahead of us now 

This is February: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15yTdQDjmS6ik3bPNGmThSc0jFUszsiGcXurI1hT_Jcw/edit#gid=0
It says 3319 

I-129F Package Sent to USCIS: January 28, 2022
NOA1: February 02, 2022
NOA2: April 04, 2023
NVC Case Number Received: June 27, 2023
NVC Sent to Embassy: July 03, 2023
Embassy Received Case: July 10, 2023
Packet 4 Received: July 11, 2023

Interview Scheduled: August 28, 2023

My number is 59061. We recently tired to request and expedite with the help of our congressman, but we got denied. My fiance is active military and part of an expeditionary group. They're deployed on short notice. I'm feeling so demotivated by this long process and I'm really worried they might not even touch our case since we asked for an expedite. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

according to uscis website in Q2, FY2022, as of march 31, 2022, there were 42,907 backlog need to be process. anybody know how many more left?  

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/Quarterly_All_Forms_FY2022_Q2.pdf

Edited by GinoNiña
added more information

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.