intothelight2021

JANUARY 2022 FILERS (I-130)

287 posts in this topic

To all who's case was approved already, were you filing onshore? Is the beneficiary inside the US?

PD 13 Jan 22

AR 19 Jan 22

USC i130 for spouse (CR1)

California SC

Beneficiary consulate country Australia. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hey everyone we applied CR1 on January 16 2022 online  and our case Is processing in California and still actively reviewed,my question is,is any body heard anything new with in this times frames?

Timeline
On 1/28/2022 at 2:42 AM, Romin said:

Did you file from Texas and get transferred to Vermont or was Emma saying you were in Texas and now in Vermont? 

I just filed this month too. You are lucky... I just found out my case was sent to California (From Texas), meaning I am going to wait another year PLUS compared to other centers...sigh 😕GOOD LUCK TO US

Hey we got same issue here too.we applied for i130 in Jan 16 2022 at the beginning we didnt see the receipt notice and we sent them text and also call uscis to know which centre is our case sent but they said in both times during call and text its in California but when we get the receipt notice just now it says in potomac,so how do we know which is the right place they sent our case or is the uscis should inform us when they transfer our case am confused here?

Timeline
On 1/28/2022 at 2:42 AM, Romin said:

Did you file from Texas and get transferred to Vermont or was Emma saying you were in Texas and now in Vermont? 

I just filed this month too. You are lucky... I just found out my case was sent to California (From Texas), meaning I am going to wait another year PLUS compared to other centers...sigh 😕GOOD LUCK TO US

Ok thank u for ur reply  i really appreciateit.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Edited by G.jack

1 hour ago, Love1227 said:

Has there been any recent I-130 approved at California service center ?? The reviews on google for them are so bad this one guy is admitting he will commit suicide and posting all these crazy things. California service center just seems dead as of now 

https://visagrader.com/uscis-processing-times/i-130

You can find dates they're processing at the top of this page depending on category. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 hours ago, Straya said:

https://visagrader.com/uscis-processing-times/i-130

You can find dates they're processing at the top of this page depending on category. 

Oh god! There is a huge difference Between the processing timelines shown at Visa Journey and Visa Grader. Not sure who is correct but I really hope USCIS finds a way to expedite the process. This is very depressing.

1 hour ago, nka1509 said:

Oh god! There is a huge difference Between the processing timelines shown at Visa Journey and Visa Grader. Not sure who is correct but I really hope USCIS finds a way to expedite the process. This is very depressing.

Judging by all the FB groups I'm in and seeing people get approved, visa grader is correct. 

California is 10.5-13 months average processing time which looks like that's how it's running. Way better than it used to be, although last month they added a month onto the processing times. 

I read somewhere that 2 months ago there was a backlog of 60,000 applications in California and they only have capacity to process max 8,000 per month. That would be 7.5 months right there. So if they have staffing issues it makes sense the processing times are higher if they're not reaching 8,000. 

All the people who put in expedite when they're not eligible probably hold everything up too. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I have something bothers me this days when I read the required documents to file I130 one of the required documents from the checklists is Evidence of a bona fide marriage ,my question is we got so much proof or documents we can share to uscis but we didn't put enough documents cause we taught that we can share it on the next step on NVC because most of the documents are plenty and its difficult to download in the online site and we taught that what we share was enough, now my question is can we share more documents after we file on  uscis account right now while  still reviewing ?or its just no use to do that now or the documents we already share by itself is enough?

Thanks for help.

9 minutes ago, G.jack said:

Hello everyone,

I have something bothers me this days when I read the required documents to file I130 one of the required documents from the checklists is Evidence of a bona fide marriage ,my question is we got so much proof or documents we can share to uscis but we didn't put enough documents cause we taught that we can share it on the next step on NVC because most of the documents are plenty and its difficult to download in the online site and we taught that what we share was enough, now my question is can we share more documents after we file on  uscis account right now while  still reviewing ?or its just no use to do that now or the documents we already share by itself is enough?

Thanks for help.

Hey! my thoughts to you would to go ahead and add any additional documents you seem fit. Me and my husband did recently go on another trip and i added all of those proofs and documents on my USCIS account. You don’t wanna overwhelm them but you do want to add sufficient evidence because this file will be the one getting transferred and it’s better to add now then get more evidence requested in REF I know other people will have different opinions but this is my thoughts to you :)! Goodluck 

1 minute ago, Love1227 said:

Hey! my thoughts to you would to go ahead and add any additional documents you seem fit. Me and my husband did recently go on another trip and i added all of those proofs and documents on my USCIS account. You don’t wanna overwhelm them but you do want to add sufficient evidence because this file will be the one getting transferred and it’s better to add now then get more evidence requested in REF I know other people will have different opinions but this is my thoughts to you :)! Goodluck 

Edited by Love1227

Timeline

If may I ask can you tell me what docs you summit to that specific requirements?

Cause am telling u If we got to share all the documents we got,it will be difficult Cause we files online and it was very frustrating to apload the documents that we already uploaded. 

18 minutes ago, G.jack said:

If may I ask can you tell me what docs you summit to that specific requirements?

Cause am telling u If we got to share all the documents we got,it will be difficult Cause we files online and it was very frustrating to apload the documents that we already uploaded. 

we submitted our hotel Itinerary, flight tickets and boarding passes, pictures and receipts. I’d suggest uploading it because i don’t know if mailing it in will have them get added to your case. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.