Sarge2155

I - 751 January 2022 Filers

1,059 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Had my N400 interview today. Even though my I-751 wasn't there the officer approved my case and said Oath Ceremony will be sent next week. 

Woohoo!

Edited by Pininfarina

52 minutes ago, Pininfarina said:

Had my N400 interview today. Even though my I-751 wasn't there the officer approved my case and said Oath Ceremony will be sent next week. 

Woohoo!

Congratulations!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations to all the approvals. Can I still file for N-400?. I am still waiting for removal of conditions since January 2022. I was given 48 months extension letter.

12 minutes ago, jane&niko said:

Congratulations to all the approvals. Can I still file for N-400?. I am still waiting for removal of conditions since January 2022. I was given 48 months extension letter.

Yes  you can as long as your window is open and you qualify.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

17 minutes ago, jane&niko said:

- Have you been a LPR for at least 2 years 9 months and 1 day?

- Have you been married to a US citizen for 3+ years and living in marital union? 

- Were you all of your trips shorter than 6 month in the last 3 year period?

- Were you physically present in the US for at least 18 months in the last 3 years?

- Did you file all taxes in the last 3 years?

- Did you not have any arrests, convictions in the last 3 years?

If said Yes to all of the questions above (there may be more I forgot) you can file.

Edited by OldUser

5 hours ago, pushok said:

Checked randomly for updates and saw this. This is after receiving 48 months extension. N400 timeline shows 7 months. 

image.thumb.png.cbe05bac660dc0cbb857ebab0eb3cace.png

That's fairly routine in fact it's a good sign, did you submit your N400 recently? They usually transfer your case when you file a N400 when you have an active I-751. If you do not have an active N400 case they transfer cases all the time. Hopefully it went to a faster field office. Looking at your timeline you do have a N400 active. This is good news I suspect they are getting ready to adjudicate your N400. Same happend to us.

Edited by Sarge2155

Citizenship Complete!

I started gathering my original documents for my n400 interview(I751 pending) on may 17th. Just checking if I am doing it right.

So, I have original documents like my child's birth certificate, wife's naturalization certificate, marriage certificate but for other documents like tax documents, bank statements, I just printed out irs transcripts from my online irs account and bank statements from my online bank account. Is this the right way to do it?

I dont need these printouts notarized..right? Also, I have printed out 3 months recent bank statements from my both joint accounts..is it enough or should i print out more than that like last 12 months?

Anything else i need to bring to the interview? My education cerrificates? 

Thanks in advance for the help.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
8 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

That's fairly routine in fact it's a good sign, did you submit your N400 recently? They usually transfer your case when you file a N400 when you have an active I-751. If you do not have an active N400 case they transfer cases all the time. Hopefully it went to a faster field office. Looking at your timeline you do have a N400 active. This is good news I suspect they are getting ready to adjudicate your N400. Same happend to us.

Yes, we submitted N400. Current timeline shows 7 months so it could be sooner or later. I believe it is a good sign, perhaps they will update I-751 and N400 concurrently. 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
3 hours ago, Jazii said:

I started gathering my original documents for my n400 interview(I751 pending) on may 17th. Just checking if I am doing it right.

So, I have original documents like my child's birth certificate, wife's naturalization certificate, marriage certificate but for other documents like tax documents, bank statements, I just printed out irs transcripts from my online irs account and bank statements from my online bank account. Is this the right way to do it?

I dont need these printouts notarized..right? Also, I have printed out 3 months recent bank statements from my both joint accounts..is it enough or should i print out more than that like last 12 months?

IRS Transcript should be fine. In the past I had submitted and had no issues. I believe notarization is for the foreign documents, such as birth certificate and etc...You will need to bring original copies from what i remember. Are you applying online or via mail? 

4 hours ago, Jazii said:

Hi, copies of documents for N-400 submission don't need to be notarized. Bring originals to the interview.

Bank staments etc - need to print difference since I-751 submission until now, ideally.

Hello all,

Just a background for myself.

I-751 SRC filler January 2022. 

fingerprint update  August 2022

N400 filled  January 2023

I-751 case transferred Feb 2023   

N400 interview scheduled  April2023 (scheduled June 13th)

I requested combo through N400 (by uploading an letter), i also asked EMMA that I need my I-751 to be transferred to field office, she said it will be transferred but don't know when.

Also a bit background, I am not living with spouse for now due to work relocation. But he will come to interview with me (Even though on N 400 interview letter it didn't request spouse)

Just wondering those who had N400& I-751 interview, do u get notification when ur I-751 transferred to local office?

5 hours ago, sophia123 said:

Hello all,

Just a background for myself.

I-751 SRC filler January 2022. 

fingerprint update  August 2022

N400 filled  January 2023

I-751 case transferred Feb 2023   

N400 interview scheduled  April2023 (scheduled June 13th)

I requested combo through N400 (by uploading an letter), i also asked EMMA that I need my I-751 to be transferred to field office, she said it will be transferred but don't know when.

Also a bit background, I am not living with spouse for now due to work relocation. But he will come to interview with me (Even though on N 400 interview letter it didn't request spouse)

Just wondering those who had N400& I-751 interview, do u get notification when ur I-751 transferred to local office?

Yes you get notified when it's transferred, but that's something you should not have asked for. They transfer them as they need to!

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.