BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 2/22/2023 at 8:01 PM, Daniel Mathew said:

My wife is still waiting on CR-1 interview letter. All of the documents were DQ last November 2022. 

It looks like Aug 2022 DQ people got IL today for April interview.  Any one here got IL ?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Gg GG said:

No one on visa journey posted or updated time yet. Where did you hear that? I'm Sep we didn't get anything yet.

Whatsup group is very active of positing announcements about Aug DQ.  I see one facebook group too..  Almost whole August is covered.  No one in Sep did not announce yet.  

30 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Whatsup group is very active of positing announcements about Aug DQ.  I see one facebook group too..  Almost whole August is covered.  No one in Sep did not announce yet.  

Dang it i was really hoping that we'll get IL this month. You can't track them in anyway. It just not fair they covered just one month in this batch

Timeline
7 hours ago, Daniel Mathew said:

So if my wifes documents were DQ November 2022, we should expect IL either March or April 2023 correct? 

I would say April positively, if not May 2023.  I am Dec 2022 DQ,  so I am expecting in May or June

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/11/2023 at 11:53 AM, Rayy said:

Hi,

Any updates ( from any other WhatsApp or other groups) on F2A Mumbai interview Status. 
Thanks in advance. 

March 2021 DQ got IL’s for January 2023

thats the latest i heard about f2a category 

don’t know about Feb IL

Hi guys since you all were NVC to Mumbai I have a question, my husband who I'm petitioning for has an Indian passport and does not have me listed as the spouse, the line for spouse is empty because his passport was made way before we got married, we went to get PCC today in India and they made a big deal about not having me listed as his spouse I'm wondering if mumbai consulate will also see this as a problem? 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Love1227 said:

Hi guys since you all were NVC to Mumbai I have a question, my husband who I'm petitioning for has an Indian passport and does not have me listed as the spouse, the line for spouse is empty because his passport was made way before we got married, we went to get PCC today in India and they made a big deal about not having me listed as his spouse I'm wondering if mumbai consulate will also see this as a problem? 

Finally after they made a big deal,  I hope they issued and you got PCC..   As long as you have other documents to prove your relationship with your husband

1.  Marriage certificate

2.  Marriage album

3.  Joint bank account or property

4.  Any other documents such as ITIN

Then you should be good.  Not sure where you are in this journey,  if you are DQed and waiting for IL in the next month or so,  then do not change his passport now.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Love1227 said:

We filed our i130 in my maiden name. That time my Indian passport didn’t have my husband’s name on it. 
while we were waiting for i130 approval, I got my married name on my adhar, PAN and passport. Now submitted all the updated documents to NVC
I was also doubtful about this issue so I decided to change my name. 

10 hours ago, Love1227 said:

If would just get new passport with added name, our lawyer recommended us to add my name to his passport. Usually passport appointment has more than 3 week wait time. But my husband went directly to chandigarh passport office and was able to get earlier appointment. And got his new passport within couple days after appointment.

Do not to this step if your case has been DQed

Edited by Gg GG

My case is at NVC,  I’m getting documents ready. Only problem for passport change now is that i already submitted DS260 and with new passport the expire date will change but even if that is a minor issue the current wait for new passport appointment is 2 months here and then plus the time waiting for the passport will delay our case by 3 months. I’m wondering if i should just leave it now 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.