J&D1008

SEPTEMBER 2021 K1 FILERS I-129F

331 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi there,

Praying to get our Noa2 next month, as it will be 10 months since filing (we filed sept 9 2021) according to research its averaging 10 months. Keep the faith. 

5 hours ago, SweetestLove said:

Hi there,

Praying to get our Noa2 next month, as it will be 10 months since filing (we filed sept 9 2021) according to research its averaging 10 months. Keep the faith. 

Average wait time is 13+ Months. They are currently processing March/April/May 2021.

You can check their groups to see how they are processing cases and are they making progress

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 6/2/2022 at 11:17 AM, Dray3 said:

Hi my case was received on Sept 24th 2021 and still waiting on approval. How much longer do you all anticipate for it to get approved for Sept filers?

Thank You,

In the same boat friend. Can’t wait for this to be over.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rosalea said:

The wait time is now a minimum of 13 months so we’re looking at all of ours being done in October if we’re lucky

yes, I just looked and saw this. I am wondering is the 13th months for the approval of the Noa2? Or is the estimated time of the whole process. After the Noa2 approval its still a few months before arrival.  Thanks yall 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
Just now, SweetestLove said:

yes, I just looked and saw this. I am wondering is the 13th months for the approval of the Noa2? Or is the estimated time of the whole process. After the Noa2 approval its still a few months before arrival.  Thanks yall 

Yeah it’s the amount of time for the approval of the I-129f (the time to get the noa2).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Does anybody know the receipt number for I-129F cases received after 9/28/2021? I tried running the Case Tracker app to see if there has been any updates among us September 2021 filers. I was able to do the scan until WAC2190141999. But the app says the receipt numbers from WAC2190142000 are invalid. Does anybody know what this is about? I suspect USCIS started assigning entirely different receipt numbers from 9/28/2021?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/8/2022 at 11:13 AM, SweetestLove said:

Our NOA1 was received in late July 2021, we are on day 319, not expecting anything until around day 400 which seems to be about the average wait at the moment. I hate to tell you, but the whole process is closer to 2 years right now, depending on your beneficiary's country maybe a year and a half if you are lucky.

Be patient. When we started our process, the estimated NOA2 date for us was in March, we blew past that. Now I know the reality is probably in September.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
53 minutes ago, tartpief said:

Does anybody know the receipt number for I-129F cases received after 9/28/2021? I tried running the Case Tracker app to see if there has been any updates among us September 2021 filers. I was able to do the scan until WAC2190141999. But the app says the receipt numbers from WAC2190142000 are invalid. Does anybody know what this is about? I suspect USCIS started assigning entirely different receipt numbers from 9/28/2021?

USCIS start their new fiscal year in October. So the number changes to WAC22900XXXXX

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
4 hours ago, Simona V. said:

USCIS start their new fiscal year in October. So the number changes to WAC22900XXXXX

Can someone explain to me how to use this feature on the case tracker app? I could never get it to work. Would you put in ‘22900’ in the first box and some hundred in the second box?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Rosalea said:

Can someone explain to me how to use this feature on the case tracker app? I could never get it to work. Would you put in ‘22900’ in the first box and some hundred in the second box?

The maximum amount of cases you can load is 500 so usually people sort cases by that. In the first box you'd put your group (e.g.WAC2190138500) and in the second box 500 (or less, depends how many cases you want to load, it takes a bit). 
Here's a link to a sheet where people track the case updates from USCIS for last years filers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15hiSOTm85W1CG6c0jzQ8B7lXLo1JEwsWKr3zIszC2Zg/edit?usp=sharing

Timeline

Visajourney's processing times page is showing that the Texas service center is currently processing I-129f's from mid-August of last year. Am I misunderstanding the chart or something? That would imply us September filers are imminent, right?

Contrary to Ontarkie's stubborn insistence, this question is neither a duplicate nor in the wrong forum. The thread to which that question was wrongly merged asked when it's best to file AOS. The second question, the one linked, asks about whether/who to notify about moving. It was posted in the K1 forum, which is where it belongs. It doesn't belong in the K1 AOS forum because it doesn't ask anything about AOS.

Reality does not change by silencing those who reveal it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.