J&D1008

SEPTEMBER 2021 K1 FILERS I-129F

331 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Elson George said:

Its just a forecast by visa journey, its showing me as 9th of December even for me but my range is 137500, i am seeing approvals after 440 days even after 450 days, there are still people from august waiting for their approvals ! It actually depends USCIS do not follow any orderly fasion in approvals ! 

Thank you for your reply

but how is it possible they do not finish all the cases for one month and approve the cases of next month. So as you are saying that there are pending cases from July, August, it means that in April will be approved all the cases of September 2021. 
this does not make sense. So the process from beginning till the end will take 2 years or more😔😔

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Dray3 said:

Has anyone here requested to have their case expedited?

I requested twice earlier in the year due to humanitarian reasons and twice I was denied

I don't understand how/why everything is done via paper with physical humans verifying the initial forms in the year 2022. It seems to me that if everything was digitized it would help.

Add one more step - separating out certain questions (criminal status, humanitarian status etc) - which can be filled out on a computer. Address of applicant, age, dependents etc. This could screen like 95% of the data collected.

Then, if that's approved, it mails the applicant the physical forms for the more vital stuff.

I just find the 

1. ancient system incredibly frustrating

2. lack of transparency on the processing system (how do they choose which batch they're working) frustrating.

Forgive my "complaining." 

43 minutes ago, Y00per said:

I don't understand how/why everything is done via paper with physical humans verifying the initial forms in the year 2022. It seems to me that if everything was digitized it would help.

Add one more step - separating out certain questions (criminal status, humanitarian status etc) - which can be filled out on a computer. Address of applicant, age, dependents etc. This could screen like 95% of the data collected.

Then, if that's approved, it mails the applicant the physical forms for the more vital stuff.

I just find the 

1. ancient system incredibly frustrating

2. lack of transparency on the processing system (how do they choose which batch they're working) frustrating.

Forgive my "complaining." 

You have every right to complain and I agree 100% Their process is flawed 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, badcoyote said:

Y’all I can’t believe it. Just saw online that our case was approved today 😳😳😳 I know there’s more waiting ahead but man it feels AWESOME to finally see progress 😭 

We filed Sept 20

137500 range

Congratulations!!!

Timeline
8 hours ago, badcoyote said:

Y’all I can’t believe it. Just saw online that our case was approved today 😳😳😳 I know there’s more waiting ahead but man it feels AWESOME to finally see progress 😭 

We filed Sept 20

137500 range

Congrats....brb CRYING 130500 with 2 denied expedites but why would that matter?! 😭

I hate USCIS 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, KKT said:

Do expedite denials for sure have an affect on your application?

I've been told no. And I understand having to wait in line like everyone else, it's just painful. I would not have gone through the trouble of filing not one but TWO expedites if it was not an urgent situation. Seeing people being approved who applied after us is just salt in the very deep wound at this point.

15 minutes ago, SaraClaire11 said:

I've been told no. And I understand having to wait in line like everyone else, it's just painful. I would not have gone through the trouble of filing not one but TWO expedites if it was not an urgent situation. Seeing people being approved who applied after us is just salt in the very deep wound at this point.

I agree and some counties urgencies are being overlooked which makes it’s even harder.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.