EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 10/12/2022 at 9:33 AM, Joyoussinger said:

I hope so! We got our "case was updated to show fingerprints" a while ago. Hopefully the next step will happen soon.

Joyoussinger and Vivfran.

We successfully submitted my wife's N400 last night so that is now officially in the hopper.  If I understand the two of you correctly, your I751 status subsequently changed to this message about the case being transferred to a new jurisdiction.  And, time-wise, it took about 3 or so weeks for this to happen AFTER the submission online of your N400.  Am I understanding this correctly?  Can you please confirm?

For our N400 submission, we did include the extension letter which shows the I751 case number.  We also included a short note in pdf format indicating we have a pending I751 up at Vermont and included the case number in the note as well.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, TastyCake said:

Joyoussinger and Vivfran.

We successfully submitted my wife's N400 last night so that is now officially in the hopper.  If I understand the two of you correctly, your I751 status subsequently changed to this message about the case being transferred to a new jurisdiction.  And, time-wise, it took about 3 or so weeks for this to happen AFTER the submission online of your N400.  Am I understanding this correctly?  Can you please confirm?

For our N400 submission, we did include the extension letter which shows the I751 case number.  We also included a short note in pdf format indicating we have a pending I751 up at Vermont and included the case number in the note as well.

It was one week. My husband's N-400 was submitted on September 20 and the I-751 transfer was on October 7.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

It was one week. My husband's N-400 was submitted on September 20 and the I-751 transfer was on October 7.

Thanks for the quick reply! 😊

Not sure if you picked up on it but we're highly motivated to get our I751 OUT of the hands of the Vermont Service Center. 😉 We're hoping for better turnaround from our local field office.

Timeline
1 minute ago, TastyCake said:

Thanks for the quick reply! 😊

Not sure if you picked up on it but we're highly motivated to get our I751 OUT of the hands of the Vermont Service Center. 😉 We're hoping for better turnaround from our local field office.

I was right with you! Vermont doesn't seem to move at all and it's so good to be out of there!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

I was right with you! Vermont doesn't seem to move at all and it's so good to be out of there!

Question for you.  Your I751 was transferred to the National Benefits Center (NBC)?  Or your local field office?

We would appreciate any fresh intel as you are about a month ahead of us.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, TastyCake said:

Question for you.  Your I751 was transferred to the National Benefits Center (NBC)?  Or your local field office?

We would appreciate any fresh intel as you are about a month ahead of us.

NBC. The change seemed to also trigger another "fingerprints reused" status. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Joyoussinger said:

NBC. The change seemed to also trigger another "fingerprints reused" status. 

Thanks.  After submitting online we got two documents back.  One was the receipt notification.  The second said fingerprints reused.  That saves us a trip.

Now, what WILL my wife and I do with the $85 refund I am sure we will get <sarcasm off> 😄

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2021 at 4:21 PM, vivfran said:

here is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJwpaHzGIuuvbVMXK5h-F8KH3hCh88kMxpxC4uOJOk8/edit#gid=919547806

there is a specific tab for sept 2021 filers!

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2022 at 5:12 PM, ET9709 said:

We did include it

Thank you for bringing that up. I just added to my wife's N400 (we filed in September) and a little note reminding them of the ROC still pending.

09/15/21 Filed I-751 package

09/16/21 Package received at USCIS lockbox

09/18/21 Fees charged to credit card. Case number assigned

09/23/21 I-797 Extension received (24 months)

10/25/21 Received Biometrics Waiver Letter (Dated 10/21/21)

12/28/22  Case Transferred To Another Office

01/12/23 Case Approved

09/16/22 Filed N400 online

09/23/2022 NOA and Biometrics letters received 

01/11/2023 Interview (combo N400/I751)

01/11/2023 Naturalization was Approved

01/12/2023 Oath Ceremony. Certificate of Naturalization was issued

Timeline
16 hours ago, Joyoussinger said:

Apparently pigs CAN fly.  The USCIS was amazingly fast.  Two days after online submission of my wife's N400 we received a status update for our I751... the first in a year TO THE DAY... indicating it has been transferred to another office (NBC).  So Vermont is now out of the picture and it appears we are now in the queue waiting for our local office to make the next move.

After 1 year of nothing, we have status updates, notices being sent.  It's refreshing.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, TastyCake said:

Apparently pigs CAN fly.  The USCIS was amazingly fast.  Two days after online submission of my wife's N400 we received a status update for our I751... the first in a year TO THE DAY... indicating it has been transferred to another office (NBC).  So Vermont is now out of the picture and it appears we are now in the queue waiting for our local office to make the next move.

After 1 year of nothing, we have status updates, notices being sent.  It's refreshing.

It's quite nice, isn't it!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hello i am I751 september 2021 filler, I was wondering if i can apply for N400 considering the fact I am travelling internationally for 3 weeks here soon!

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Sifou.kate said:

Hello i am I751 september 2021 filler, I was wondering if i can apply for N400 considering the fact I am travelling internationally for 3 weeks here soon!

Thanks

Are you applying under 3 year rule?

Did you file jointly?

Are you still together?

Did you live together in marital union for at least 3 years - 90 days and you've been a LPR at least 3 years - 90 days?

Do you pass physical presence test?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, OldUser said:

Are you applying under 3 year rule?

Did you file jointly?

Are you still together?

Did you live together in marital union for at least 3 years - 90 days and you've been a LPR at least 3 years - 90 days?

Do you pass physical presence test?

Yes I am applying under 3 year rule and still together and been a LPR for a lil over 3 years. I just read on a website that i had to be living in the states 3 months prior to applying for N400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.