EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Greencard-22 said:

Does anyone know what happened to the spreadsheet? Oct 2021 filer and I don’t even see that anymore 

I just checked.  In addition to all spreadsheets from April 2021 thru Oct 2021 currently missing, it seems that all the old ones (Sept 2020 thru March 2021) are all showing no data in them.  Very weird.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, johnnyI129F said:

I am looking at it now , it shows most of 2020 , and 2021 up to march ! don't even see Sep 2021 .. 

28 minutes ago, Greencard-22 said:

Does anyone know what happened to the spreadsheet? Oct 2021 filer and I don’t even see that anymore 

I don't know what happened to it! This morning some of our data was missing, including a few headers, but everything else looked the same. I retyped the headers and entered my info. Later, I checked again and noticed that a couple of other people had also added their info. Again, everything else was okay.  Now, there's nothing! 

14 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

I don't know what happened to it! This morning some of our data was missing, including a few headers, but everything else looked the same. I retyped the headers and entered my info. Later, I checked again and noticed that a couple of other people had also added their info. Again, everything else was okay.  Now, there's nothing! 

That’s crazy. I updated my info yesterday and everything was ok. I even checked the other tabs just to see what the timelines looked like for other EAC filers from the previous months and everything seemed fine. Could this be a glitch or something? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Greencard-22 said:

That’s crazy. I updated my info yesterday and everything was ok. I even checked the other tabs just to see what the timelines looked like for other EAC filers from the previous months and everything seemed fine. Could this be a glitch or something? 

I'm baffled!

40 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

I'm baffled!

It is too bad the data is missing.  I thought it was a great tool to look at history of previous filers and get a sense of what and when to expect.  Hoping someone has a backup copy and can get it restored (though I doubt it).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SoCal2021 said:

It is too bad the data is missing.  I thought it was a great tool to look at history of previous filers and get a sense of what and when to expect.  Hoping someone has a backup copy and can get it restored (though I doubt it).

It looks like someone intentionally wiped all the data. Whoever set it up (the owner) should be able to restore the sheet to a previous state using the version history Google Sheets stores. Not sure if they're around anymore, though, since the sheet is pretty old.

Timeline
29 minutes ago, SoCal2021 said:

I wouldn't know who to ask. It would be such a shame to have lost it.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, KandN said:

It looks like someone intentionally wiped all the data. Whoever set it up (the owner) should be able to restore the sheet to a previous state using the version history Google Sheets stores. Not sure if they're around anymore, though, since the sheet is pretty old.

I wonder if we can find out who set it up.

1 minute ago, Joyoussinger said:

I wonder if we can find out who set it up.

I do not know that much about Google Sheet....however, this is what I just noticed.  I got below info by going to original Google Sheets and selecting the "green sheet home option on top left".  It shows the owner.  I will do some research to see if I can find Prabin Bajgain.  Hopefully he can bail us out!

59630025_ScreenShot2021-10-09at5_26_46PM.thumb.png.8ac218e6d9a7dcb103708bc8506b1589.png

I found an old version of Google Sheet for Sept 2021.  Can someone help me put this online?  I have limited knowledge of Google Sheet.  980751890_ScreenShot2021-10-09at5_38_18PM.thumb.png.c7222f025e0155f55eb12cb1b2e98e5c.png

Timeline
17 minutes ago, SoCal2021 said:

I found an old version of Google Sheet for Sept 2021.  Can someone help me put this online?  I have limited knowledge of Google Sheet.  980751890_ScreenShot2021-10-09at5_38_18PM.thumb.png.c7222f025e0155f55eb12cb1b2e98e5c.png

This is how I left it this morning after I put the headings in the first few columns back in and re-added my info to those columns. I can't do anything now, but I'll try to work with it in the morning. Maybe we can find the owner, too. Wow! Good work @SoCal2021! Thank you!

48 minutes ago, KandN said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A1tpV56oB2tFj824Y_127aSO-AWwXW_j0t1V6aZ_5Aw/edit?usp=sharing

Please check above link and see if it is working.  Somehow I was able to retrieve an old version.  Hopefully this works (crossing my fingers)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
1 minute ago, SoCal2021 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A1tpV56oB2tFj824Y_127aSO-AWwXW_j0t1V6aZ_5Aw/edit?usp=sharing

Please check above link and see if it is working.  Somehow I was able to retrieve an old version.  Hopefully this works (crossing my fingers)

Seems to work at least for me. Thanks for setting up!

1 hour ago, KandN said:

Why would someone do this? It’s a tool to help everyone smh

23 minutes ago, SoCal2021 said:

Worked for me as well. Thanks 🙏🏽 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.