shkabaan

N-400 July 2021 Filers

263 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Savva said:

Lol I did 🤭

Applied at 1230 got it at 250, a bit over 2 hours

Congratulations!!! Any tips on getting the passport so fast?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Limonata said:

Congratulations!!! Any tips on getting the passport so fast?

Thank you, there is no tip really, I just literally called their number, waited a bit over 3 hours, it was on August 5th, and they booked an appointment for me on the 17th, there's a requirement, you can book an appointment 2 weeks prior to your travel, but must be traveling within 72 hours on your appointment date, so I'm driving to Toronto with my kids to see my friends that I haven't seen since the border shut down

Edited by Savva

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Savva said:

Lol I did 🤭

Applied at 1230 got it at 250, a bit over 2 hours

How did you do it? We tried applying for a passport for my son few weeks ago and waiting time is 18 weeks, 12 weeks paying expedite. The only way to get a a same day passport was if we had a trip in the next three days… is this your case?

Anyways, congratulations for everything! When did you apply for Us Citizenship?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Be11atrix said:

How did you do it? We tried applying for a passport for my son few weeks ago and waiting time is 18 weeks, 12 weeks paying expedite. The only way to get a a same day passport was if we had a trip in the next three days… is this your case?

I just told them that I'm driving to Canada, they didn't ask me for a reason, so now on Friday I'm going to Canada with my kids

Timeline

Had my biometrics appointment scheduled for today at the application support center in Atlanta at noon.

Got there 11:45 am. There was a long line. Got inside at 12:00 Pm. I was sent to the ISO (Immigration Service Officer) office to verify my name change. (I only saw 4 people that was sent to this office). This added I would say 15 minutes to the whole process. After the verification, I was sent to wait for my biometrics. I got out of there at 1:15 Pm.

We’ll see how long for interview 🤞🏼

80F9A59E-9C61-46FD-B720-B4AAACFDDE8C.jpeg

Edited by Be11atrix

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Savva said:

I just told them that I'm driving to Canada, they didn't ask me for a reason, so now on Friday I'm going to Canada with my kids

Good to know. I will be doing this for my passport 😜 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Be11atrix said:

I applied on February 10, biometrics reused on February 19th, interview scheduled on July 16 for August 17

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Be11atrix said:

Good to know. I will be doing this for my passport 😜 

And don't forget that I live in the city that has its own passport agency, plus going to  Canada for people here it's like doing food shopping, Toronto is an hour and 40 minutes away from us, I did wanted to visit my best friend but I didn't know when exactly, and since they told me that I must be traveling within 72 hours on my appointment day, I've decided to go, because I really wanna see my friends and because I don't want to be a liar, nothing will happen if I don't go, they will not take away my passport or cancel it, but I do want to feel better with myself and to do a right thing, so I'm getting my twins from the camp in an hour and we are going to get tested (Canadian requirement) and on Friday will drive to Toronto

Timeline
1 hour ago, Savva said:

And don't forget that I live in the city that has its own passport agency, plus going to  Canada for people here it's like doing food shopping, Toronto is an hour and 40 minutes away from us, I did wanted to visit my best friend but I didn't know when exactly, and since they told me that I must be traveling within 72 hours on my appointment day, I've decided to go, because I really wanna see my friends and because I don't want to be a liar, nothing will happen if I don't go, they will not take away my passport or cancel it, but I do want to feel better with myself and to do a right thing, so I'm getting my twins from the camp in an hour and we are going to get tested (Canadian requirement) and on Friday will drive to Toronto

I feel you. In my case I think I would just plan to apply to a passport so I have the perfect excuse to go to Cancun 🌴☀️.

Drunk Zach Galifianakis GIF

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Be11atrix said:

I feel you. In my case I think I would just plan to apply to a passport so I have the perfect excuse to go to Cancun 🌴☀️.

Drunk Zach Galifianakis GIF

Oh my.... Cancun sounds awesome now, it's raining so bad here in Buffalo lolBaby Reaction GIF

Edited by Savva

Hi folks, from Pacific North West.

Submitted N-400 online on 7/31/21 and got NOA 8/1/21.
My "priority Date" is a blank.
Estimate 21 months! OMG... my GC will be expired in May 2022.
I married to US citizen in 2008 outside the US and got my first GC in 2012.
Since moved to US almost 10 years now and applied Citizen ship.
I got a global entry card in 2018. Is there something to do with my biometric data is missing?
Some people seem very quick on their case but, there's no movement of mine since NOA.
Kinda started to worry.

Edited by Brooky

Timeline
1 hour ago, Brooky said:

Hi folks, from Pacific North West.

Submitted N-400 online on 7/31/21 and got NOA 8/1/21.
My "priority Date" is a blank.
Estimate 21 months! OMG... my GC will be expired in May 2022.
I married to US citizen in 2008 outside the US and got my first GC in 2012.
Since moved to US almost 10 years now and applied Citizen ship.
I got a global entry card in 2018. Is there something to do with my biometric data is missing?
Some people seem very quick on their case but, there's no movement of mine since NOA.
Kinda started to worry.

Don't look at the at the estimated time, I had my interview yesterday and it showed 6 months, then in the waiting room after I was approved and was waiting for my oath, I got an update that my case moved from we scheduled your interview to we recommended that your case be approved, and then my estimated time moved from 6 to 8 month, so don't put to much weight on that estimated time, good luck to you

58 minutes ago, Savva said:

Don't look at the at the estimated time, I had my interview yesterday and it showed 6 months, then in the waiting room after I was approved and was waiting for my oath, I got an update that my case moved from we scheduled your interview to we recommended that your case be approved, and then my estimated time moved from 6 to 8 month, so don't put to much weight on that estimated time, good luck to you

Ok, Thanks for sharing your experience. I'll keep updating my case later on for who is in a similar situation!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, Savva said:

Thank you, there is no tip really, I just literally called their number, waited a bit over 3 hours, it was on August 5th, and they booked an appointment for me on the 17th, there's a requirement, you can book an appointment 2 weeks prior to your travel, but must be traveling within 72 hours on your appointment date, so I'm driving to Toronto with my kids to see my friends that I haven't seen since the border shut down

Did they ask you for travel tickets? How did you book the appointment online and what number did you call?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

Did they ask you for travel tickets? How did you book the appointment online and what number did you call?

I told them that I drive to Canada, and I do go there tomorrow I called 8774872778

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.