Abisflores

JUNE 2021 I-130 PETITION FOR PARENTS OF USC

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, kels430 said:

Ah you must be at a slower service center. We are done with USCIS and NVC stages, everything has been approved so now we're just waiting for them to send us an interview date. 

Lucky you, congrats! I'm in Potomac and the estimate time for USCIS to look at the case is like 9 months away. Though I also got "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS" update in January, so maybe it'll get reviewed earlier.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, kels430 said:

Ah you must be at a slower service center. We are done with USCIS and NVC stages, everything has been approved so now we're just waiting for them to send us an interview date. 

My application is processed at POTOMAC service center. I do not know why they send it there. I am still waiting.

1 minute ago, kels430 said:

Are you doing an adjustment of status? If it asks where they live now and they live in the U.S. then that's what you need to put on the form.

I am not doing an adjustment of status, my relative is in Syria, and the interview should be in Lebanon (supposedly). . If your relative lives in USA you should put his/her current address. Follow the instrutions about the form that you are filling. 

I-130 (Parent)

- Submitted June 2021

- 1st NOA (June 2021)

I-130 (Brother 1)

- Submitted (September 2019)

- 1st NOA (September 2019)

I-130 (Brother 2)

- Submitted (Not yet)

- 1st NOA (Not yet)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, lisbethk said:

Lucky you, congrats! I'm in Potomac and the estimate time for USCIS to look at the case is like 9 months away. Though I also got "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS" update in January, so maybe it'll get reviewed earlier.

Yes I feel super grateful... it's so crazy to me the processing time differences between each center. Hopefully everything starts picking up and things start moving more quickly for everyone. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
On 7/1/2021 at 6:52 AM, Abisflores said:

Hi, created this topic coz i havent seen any similar to the date that i filed for my parents’ petition. 

I-130 submitted online on June 19, 2021.

I submitted in June 2021 and I a still waiting. They wrote they are working actively on application. My friend applied in October got approval and I am still waiting 

I-130 (Parent)

- Submitted June 2021

- 1st NOA (June 2021)

I-130 (Brother 1)

- Submitted (September 2019)

- 1st NOA (September 2019)

I-130 (Brother 2)

- Submitted (Not yet)

- 1st NOA (Not yet)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sabby said:

How do you check the service center?  My petition date was June 2021 and Receipt number starts with IOE.

If you scroll down to the bottom of your receipt notice, it will say the center that sent it to you. 

• 1 month later...
Timeline

June 13, 2021 Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent (Potomac)

January 2022 Actively reviewing

May 5, 2022 Request for evidence (Texas)

June 6, 2022 Additional evidence submitted.

My original receipt notice was from Potomac, but the RFE came from Texas. USCIS didn't like my original birth certificate so I had to get a duplicate on the "modern" form. Hopefully it doesn't take long from here.

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone. 

I have a question. I filed  I-130 for both parents in November 2021 and the application was accepted in the same month. On October 1st I received a welcome message from NVC for my mom only. Until this moment, I haven't received any updates for my father. His case is still under review. Do I have to move forward and start the Visa processing for my mom? or do I have to wait until we receive the welcome message for my dad so we can start the Visa processing for both of them together? Any input will be appreciated. Thank you

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/17/2021 at 8:38 PM, sameay said:

Applied on the 27th of June for both parents. Online receipt shows Potomac as the SV, which has a current processing time of 13-17 months. My cases are pretty straightforward but they may not even start to work on them for a year or so as I understand.

Hope they expedite the parent applications because we could not file for a long time because of the ban previous administration placed. Good luck to all.

where on online receipt I can find service center?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mill&bill said:

where on online receipt I can find service center?

The 3 letters at the start of the case number  are the service center abbreviation 

• CSC - California Service Center;
  • EAC - Vermont Service Center;
  • IOE - ELIS (e-filing);
  • LIN - Nebraska Service Center;
  • MSC - National Benefits Center;
  • NBC - National Benefits Center;
  • NSC - Nebraska Service Center;
  • SRC - Texas Service Center;
  • TSC - Texas Service Center;
  • VSC - Vermont Service Center;
  • WAC - California Service Center; and
  • YSC - Potomac Service Center.

Timeline
On 12/13/2022 at 3:42 AM, Lil bear said:

The 3 letters at the start of the case number  are the service center abbreviation 

• CSC - California Service Center;
  • EAC - Vermont Service Center;
  • IOE - ELIS (e-filing);
  • LIN - Nebraska Service Center;
  • MSC - National Benefits Center;
  • NBC - National Benefits Center;
  • NSC - Nebraska Service Center;
  • SRC - Texas Service Center;
  • TSC - Texas Service Center;
  • VSC - Vermont Service Center;
  • WAC - California Service Center; and
  • YSC - Potomac Service Center

I filed online and case number start with IOE so which service center online filing cases go?

Timeline
On 10/9/2022 at 9:57 PM, Emmieration said:

Hello everyone. 

I have a question. I filed  I-130 for both parents in November 2021 and the application was accepted in the same month. On October 1st I received a welcome message from NVC for my mom only. Until this moment, I haven't received any updates for my father. His case is still under review. Do I have to move forward and start the Visa processing for my mom? or do I have to wait until we receive the welcome message for my dad so we can start the Visa processing for both of them together? Any input will be appreciated. Thank you

what was ur service center for mother and how many month it took to approave i130 form before nvc stage

• 3 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.