J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Optimist19 said:

June updates. Really slow day today 😔 There was a system maintenance last night, so maybe that affected numbers today or maybe they'll come through in the morning.

93000: 1 Withdrawal (1 new / 0 in progress)
93500: 1 Approval, 2 RFESs (3 new / 0 in progress)
94000: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
94500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 RFER (3 new / 1 in progress)
07/14/22: 10 Total Updates: 5 Approvals, 3 RFESs, 1 RFER, 1 Withdrawal

May (29) + June (10) = 39 

There were 6 more updates for June and 4 more for May. So the total is May (41) + June (16) = 57. 

June updates: 

93000: 1 Withdrawal (1 new / 0 in progress)
93500: 4 Approvals, 2 RFESs (3 new / 3 in progress)
94000: 5 Approvals (2 new / 3 in progress)
94500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 RFER (3 new / 1 in progress)
07/14/22: 16 Total Updates: 11 Approvals, 3 RFESs, 1 RFER, 1 Withdrawal

19 hours ago, MissLadyRea said:

If you don't reply with what's requested with the rfe, you get denied. You can get an rfe for a myriad of reasons. I saw a case where someone was asked for 2 2x2 photos, one of each just like is mentioned on the official website.

Only included one, and then was denied. 

Theres just countless reasons

Hello guys, 93800 os June filer ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Hannah & James said:

June 8th filer in 2021, my mental health is seriously deteriorating and I’m extremely depressed and upset with this process, praying that we hear anyday now. 

Don't give up. I completely understand you. I am a June 10 filer and there are days I cry because I just don't know what else to do. We are almost there. We got this 

17 hours ago, Hannah & James said:

June 8th filer in 2021, my mental health is seriously deteriorating and I’m extremely depressed and upset with this process, praying that we hear anyday now. 

You got this!!! I am June 9th and my wife cries everyday on FaceTime with me. We are so close!!!! It’s a good chance they will hit our groups by the end of the month.

18 hours ago, Hannah & James said:

You and early June filers will hear any day now! Stay strong. 

As a positive note, I did a quick midday scan and there were 46 updates for June today (all in the first week of June filers), and 36 for May. I will post final updates tonight.

June updates for today:

93000: 1 Approval, 2 RFESs (2 new / 1 in progress)
93500: 9 Approvals (7 new / 2 in progress)
94000: 16 Approvals, 6 RFESs (19 new / 3 in progress)
94500: 4 Approvals, 2 RFESs (4 new / 2 in progress)
95000: 4 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 Other (Name Was Updated) (4 new / 2 in progress)
95500: 1 Approval, 2 RFESs (3 new / 0 in progress)
96000: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)
101000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
07/18/22: 52 Total Updates: 36 Approvals, 15 RFESs, 1 Other (Name Was Updated)

May (41) + June (52) = 93 

Note that the first few June groups also have some end of May files mixed in, but they're being counted with the June totals. 

June updates for today: 

4 hours ago, Amelme said:

Hello Guys :)We are may 31st 2021 filers this whole process is getting really stressful especially when I see that they are doing June filers( glad for u Guys)  , anyone have any idea what's going on or what we can do....

Keep holding on! U can hear something anytime! I know its hard times, but u are almost there 🙏🏼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
On 7/13/2022 at 1:38 PM, Amelme said:

408 Days and still counting 😒😭

You are very very close, my friend. Stay strong. It could be this week 😉💪🏾

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just realized that I spelled my fiancée's middle name on the petition according to her passport with an "SHW" But the spelling of her middle name on her birth certificate is slightly different with a "SV" instead of an "SHW". 

I called the USCIS contact center and they told me to send in a correction letter specifying what needed to be changed and the reasoning for the confusion and that I shouldn't worry too much since it is a middle name. I included documents showing the difference in names and explained that in all of her other documentation, it's spelled "SHW" and to please use the "SHW" spelling in the "Other Names Used" section. 

I know they told me not to worry, but I swear if we get denied because of this I'm just gonna lose it.

June updates for today. I think they worked quite a bit on April today also (I saw 45 updates, mostly in progress approvals for RFEs).

93000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)
93500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
94000: 3 Approvals, 1 Denial (3 new / 1 in progress)
94500: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
95000: 8 Approvals, 4 RFESs (11 new / 1 in progress)
95500: 2 RFESs (1 new / 1 in progress)
96000: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)
97500: 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (0 new / 1 in progress)
101500: 2 Approvals (1 new / 1 in progress)
102000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
102500: 1 Other (Name Was Updated) (0 new / 1 in progress)
103000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
105000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
07/19/22: 32 Total Updates: 19 Approvals, 7 RFESs, 3 RFERs, 1 Denial, 2 Others (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed, Name Was Updated)

May (56) + June (32) = 88 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
4 hours ago, DP&JP said:

Just realized that I spelled my fiancée's middle name on the petition according to her passport with an "SHW" But the spelling of her middle name on her birth certificate is slightly different with a "SV" instead of an "SHW". 

I called the USCIS contact center and they told me to send in a correction letter specifying what needed to be changed and the reasoning for the confusion and that I shouldn't worry too much since it is a middle name. I included documents showing the difference in names and explained that in all of her other documentation, it's spelled "SHW" and to please use the "SHW" spelling in the "Other Names Used" section. 

I know they told me not to worry, but I swear if we get denied because of this I'm just gonna lose it.

You actually spoke to a live person? What number did you call, please? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.