alpacabag

I-131 re-entry permit timeline?

25 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

There is a “ normal “ processing time range listed  on the USCIS website for  each form .. reentry is I131... and each service center that is processing these applications .. LIN  is Lincoln,Nebraska.  Eg 5.5-8.5 months. 50% of applications are processed by the first timeframe and 90% are processed by the second. If you are past the second then you can start an online enquiry with USCIS 

Ooh I see I guess I have till next month to know rather I'll be part of the 50% or 90%. 

• 7 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Senegal
Timeline

anyone knows how long we can expect to get fingerprint appointment? Sent on Dec 1, received Notice of receipt on Dec 4. Any change it could be January? It's the nebraska service center. 

On 12/9/2021 at 11:52 PM, jacobson00 said:

anyone knows how long we can expect to get fingerprint appointment? Sent on Dec 1, received Notice of receipt on Dec 4. Any change it could be January? It's the nebraska service center. 

Wondering the same

Obligatory disclaimer:  Not a lawyer.  Posts are written based on my own research and based on whatever information is provided.  Consult an immigration attorney regarding your specific case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 12/9/2021 at 9:52 PM, jacobson00 said:

Also wondering the same. Received notice end of October, still haven't heard back about Biometrics... 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Senegal
Timeline
On 12/15/2021 at 10:46 PM, pinetime said:

Also wondering the same. Received notice end of October, still haven't heard back about Biometrics... 

have you heard back?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
48 minutes ago, maEL said:

I applied June 2020.  Biometrics June 2021.  Approved September 2021.  I still haven't receive the reentry document yet.  Nebraska Service Center.

Once approved it should only be a few weeks before you receive it .. call and speak to a Tier 2 rep 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.