JanettRod

Input/advice much needed. Please.

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone. I hope I am posting this on the correct place.

My husband being my beneficiary and still waiting interview-(I’ve tried to get his case expedited, waiting on reply, fingers crossed) 

Anyway, I’d like to know if theirs an option or possibility of his parents who are in Guanajuato, MX can get an emergency visa of some sort to come see his son. 
My husband has stage 4 kidney Disease, diagnosed last year January 2020, we were now informed his kidneys aren’t doing too great and needs kidney transplant.

can anyone please give me any information on how or if we can get his parents here under that circumstance. 

My name is Janett and my husbands name is Marco- Prayers always accepted. Praying for healing. 

thanks for your time. God Bless. 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
20 minutes ago, JanettRod said:

My husband being my beneficiary and still waiting interview-(I’ve tried to get his case expedited, waiting on reply, fingers crossed) 

Anyway, I’d like to know if theirs an option or possibility of his parents who are in Guanajuato, MX can get an emergency visa of some sort to come see his son. 
My husband has stage 4 kidney Disease, diagnosed last year January 2020, we were now informed his kidneys aren’t doing too great and needs kidney transplant.

can anyone please give me any information on how or if we can get his parents here under that circumstance. 

My name is Janett and my husbands name is Marco- Prayers always accepted. Praying for healing. 

Where is your husband now?  Why can't they visit him where he is?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

44 minutes ago, JanettRod said:

his parents should apply for visa at the US consulate in Mexico with his health documents. Iam sure they will consider granting visa on a humanitarian reason.  There is nothing you can do as parents are solely responsible for applying for visa. 

duh

Timeline
1 hour ago, pushbrk said:

Where is your husband now?  Why can't they visit him where he is?

He’s here in the U.S. His parents brought him here at 4 yrs old. Parents decided to go back home 8 years ago. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, JanettRod said:

He’s here in the U.S. His parents brought him here at 4 yrs old. Parents decided to go back home 8 years ago. 

There is no special visa for these circumstances.  They can apply for B1B2 visas.  Depending on their own circumstances, they might get them.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Sounds like his parents have a ban?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Sounds like his parents have a ban?

Probably, yes.  Most likely a 10 year ban.  Again, depending on their actual circumstances, they may get a temporary visitor visa with the help of a US Senator's office.  It's worth a try, but no guarantees.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

Probably, yes.  Most likely a 10 year ban.  Again, depending on their actual circumstances, they may get a temporary visitor visa with the help of a US Senator's office.  It's worth a try, but no guarantees.

They left willingly- also I should mention they had a visa in 2014 but it  got taken away at the border in 2019 with a 1 year penalty. They over stayed in 2017 by not long a few weeks but that was enough for them to get it cancelled. 
just wanted someone’s input. 

Edited by JanettRod

Timeline
2 hours ago, igoyougoduke said:

his parents should apply for visa at the US consulate in Mexico with his health documents. Iam sure they will consider granting visa on a humanitarian reason.  There is nothing you can do as parents are solely responsible for applying for visa. 

I’ll give it a try. I’ll tell them to go to the consulate.  So the US one right? 

Timeline
Just now, JanettRod said:

They left willingly- also I should mention they had a visa in 204 but it  got taken away at the border in 2019 with a 1 year penalty. They over stayed in 2017 by not long a few weeks but that was enough for them to get it cancelled. 
just wanted someone’s input. 

They can try, but with their history of abusing the US Immigration system, success is unlikely, in my opinion.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline
Just now, pushbrk said:

They can try, but with their history of abusing the US Immigration system, success is unlikely, in my opinion.

Yeah. Understood. I’ll just try and hope it works. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

Can I attempt an advanced parole on humanitarian reasons for my husband? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JanettRod said:

Can I attempt an advanced parole on humanitarian reasons for my husband? 

It can't hurt to try.  Why don't you make a visit to the local office of your State's senior US Senator and talk to their immigration staff member?

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

It can't hurt to try.  Why don't you make a visit to the local office of your State's senior US Senator and talk to their immigration staff member?

I will thank you! Like you said, doesn’t hurt to try. I’ll google the location. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, JanettRod said:
9 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

I’m in wa state, I’m having problems finding it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.