329 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
5 hours ago, biancasmith said:

Okay! Thanks! Was it address from chicago ? Looks like

mine is coming from the local office but it says is priority and insured and i don’t really expect anything!

no problem! :) well mine came from the Chicago lockbox, same address I ship my package, and asked me to sent it again to the same place. But I don't know which package you are expecting

Our Journey:

Feb 18th, 2021: Package sent, including: I-130 + I-130A, I-485 + I944 + I-693 + I-864, I-765) and I-131 through USPS

Feb 24th, 2021: USCIS received the package

Apr 5th, 2021: Package rejected, received back (Payment issue)

Apr 6th, 2021: Resent Package through USPS

Apr 7th, 2021: USCIS received the package @ Chicago Lockbox

May 21st, 2021: Checks cashed

May 23rd, 2021: Received the Text Messages with receipt number 

July 2nd, 2021: I-693 Deficiency Notice Received

July 8th, 2021: Expedite Request Received

July 16th, 2021: Received Fingerprint Appointment Letter

August 6th, 2021: Fingerprints Taken

August 9th, 2021: Changed of Address request AR-11online (Beneficiary) and filed I-865 Address Change of my husband (Sponsor)

August 13th, 2021: Confirmation mail: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

November 17th, 2021: EAD Delivered

March 15th, 2022: Interview Scheduled

April 21th, 2022: Interview / New Card Being Produced

April 22th, 2022: Case Was Approved

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 5/13/2021 at 11:21 AM, alv&josh said:

no problem! :) well mine came from the Chicago lockbox, same address I ship my package, and asked me to sent it again to the same place. But I don't know which package you are expecting

did u get receipts already ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline
13 hours ago, slimani123 said:

Just an update, I sent my AOS package 04/26 and 05/15 I saw a pending charge and today 05/16, I received messages with receipts

Omg mine was received at the lockbox on 04/24 and still nothing. Trying to stay positive.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Gloriabhm said:

Omg mine was received at the lockbox on 04/24 and still nothing. Trying to stay positive.

I am sure you'll hear back this week. It is quite random.

Timeline
3 hours ago, slimani123 said:

did u get receipts already ?

nothing yet, I dont have any news.

Our Journey:

Feb 18th, 2021: Package sent, including: I-130 + I-130A, I-485 + I944 + I-693 + I-864, I-765) and I-131 through USPS

August 9th, 2021: Changed of Address request AR-11online (Beneficiary) and filed I-865 Address Change of my husband (Sponsor)

August 13th, 2021: Confirmation mail: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

Hi guys,

I am also still waiting. Mine was received on 16th of April via USPS. I have a question- Can everyone share which carrier they use to mail the packages? I think I read somwehre the USPS its slower tha the rest, but not sure ho much of a truth that is. And yes is supper stressful and every time I see package comming on my informed delivery I am about to geta  hard attack thinking is the USCIS package comming back ! Quite stresfull process!

Timeline
Just now, biancasmith said:

Hi guys,

I am also still waiting. Mine was received on 16th of April via USPS. I have a question- Can everyone share which carrier they use to mail the packages? I think I read somwehre the USPS its slower tha the rest, but not sure ho much of a truth that is. And yes is supper stressful and every time I see package comming on my informed delivery I am about to geta  hard attack thinking is the USCIS package comming back ! Quite stresfull process!

Hey there, i think its really random,. I used FEDEX for delivery of my application.

4 minutes ago, alv&josh said:

nothing yet, I dont have any news.

Hang it there, it'll come for sure. Meanwhile try calling and asking maybe they already have receipts in the system for u.

Timeline
Just now, slimani123 said:

Hey there, i think its really random,. I used FEDEX for delivery of my application.

I think the carrier is not relevant after the package reaches USCIS. I've seen people sent their stuff on usps on regular mailing time and the process was same as others.

Our Journey:

USPS problems (late/undelivered/missing mail) have been in the news for some time. It was the reason we used UPS (the private service similar to FedEx) for our package.

6 minutes ago, slimani123 said:

Hang it there, it'll come for sure. Meanwhile try calling and asking maybe they already have receipts in the system for u.

I did twice, but nothing yet! All they say its I am not in the system and I have to wait 6o days.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, slimani123 said:

I am, I contacted a Live Agent again but same answer, they dont have my name in the system yet, and I have to wait up to 60 days. 

Some got it on the day number 45 after arriving the Chicago Lockbox.

20 minutes ago, biancasmith said:

Hi guys,

Oh I'm on the same boat! what's your timeline?

Our Journey:

1 hour ago, alv&josh said:

I am, I contacted a Live Agent again but same answer, they dont have my name in the system yet, and I have to wait up to 60 days. 

Some got it on the day number 45 after arriving the Chicago Lockbox.

Oh I'm on the same boat! what's your timeline?

I mailed my package via USPS on 15th and overnight it so the received it and sign for it on 16th of April. Since then nothing! I used a credit card , however I did make a complete copy on my entire package and already checked and everything looks good and signiture is there, but I still have a fear that it might be reuturned or something, since its taking so long.

Timeline
30 minutes ago, biancasmith said:

I mailed my package via USPS on 15th and overnight it so the received it and sign for it on 16th of April. Since then nothing! I used a credit card , however I did make a complete copy on my entire package and already checked and everything looks good and signiture is there, but I still have a fear that it might be reuturned or something, since its taking so long.

oh ok, same page here but I sent one week before, but someone received their stuff 45 days after send it, and the max limit is 60 days. Are you adjusting from which visa?

Our Journey:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.