J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Divs1 said:

My fiance, the American citizen called Usics and asked for a tier 2 officer a month back, three days ago he received an email saying they’ll call in two business days and they never did. If anyone manages to speak to them, kindly post the procedure. 

I'm sorry to hear that.  

That's why I am not putting any expectations from these people.  The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.  They are just unorganized, incompetent agency.  It's sad, because we cannot do anything.  We are at the mercy of their hands.

You're lucky if you got approved before they moved on to the next month, because if they missed you, like they missed out case, God knows when they will get to check our case again.  We are like the forgotten people.  

I'm sorry to be a downer today. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Divs1 said:

My fiance, the American citizen called Usics and asked for a tier 2 officer a month back, three days ago he received an email saying they’ll call in two business days and they never did. If anyone manages to speak to them, kindly post the procedure. 

Smh I’ve seen so many ppl say they don’t call back. It’s a shame 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Divs1 said:

Tbh, you really can’t expect anything from them. I consider myself lucky if someone kind and decent picks up the call after trying 50 thousand times,  otherwise everytime these agents be like “we don’t have any insight” and that’s it! It’s like I listen to a voice system. 

I agree.  So far, the women I talked to when I call were nice, they did not sound like they're rushing me.  But they pretty much read what's in the website.  Like, ummmm I can read them myself.  I want to know something I don't know.  But then again, I guess you need to talk to a tier 2 agent to get more detailed info.

2 hours ago, Divs1 said:

Try to call tell tier1 officer that you never receive a call from tier2 despite receiving an email notifying they’ll be calling. Ask for a callback. 

I was abroad when tier2 called and never picked up. I insisted on a callback and they did callback the next day however they called while I was washing my hands and when I picked up they hung up. They then proceeded to close the file with an email saying our case was being adjudicated.

Edited by E & E

Timeline

I updated the case tracker and it looks like the multiple case tracking feature is gone.  I wonder if it's only for iOS.  

Does anybody have the same problem?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
2 hours ago, MeG@Am said:

I updated the case tracker and it looks like the multiple case tracking feature is gone.  I wonder if it's only for iOS.  

Does anybody have the same problem?

Yes its the same for me, on my iOS its gone but on my android its still there.

12 hours ago, Xiaova said:

Updates for April:

71500: 1 Denial (0 new / 1 in progress)

72000: 3 Approvals (0 new / 3 in progress)

73000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

76500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

78000: 2 Approvals (0 new / 2 in progress)

78500: 2 Approvals (0 new / 2 in progress)

79000: 3 Approvals (1 new / 2 in progress)

79500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

81000: 2 Approvals (0 new / 2 in progress)

08/01/22: 16 Total Updates: 15 Approvals, 1 Denial

March (1) + April (16) = 17 updates

where do you get this updates and numbers because This one doesnt make sense , I m group in 72000 ,I follow APRIL chart , It was 5 untouched and 15 RFE 'R until last thursday and It  4 untouched now and still15 RFE'R , It seems not right .

Timeline

470 days today since noa1.  While many April filer‘s are already approved and waiting at the NVC, a few are waiting for their interviews, and a couple are already here, we are still waiting from the effing uscis approval. Every day is a struggle, I want to get angry, but it’s not going to do anything to the our application.  
I just understand why uscis is skipping or leaving few cases behind and move on to the next.  I don’t see the logic.  It’s very frustrating.

1 hour ago, MeG@Am said:

470 days today since noa1.  While many April filer‘s are already approved and waiting at the NVC, a few are waiting for their interviews, and a couple are already here, we are still waiting from the effing uscis approval. Every day is a struggle, I want to get angry, but it’s not going to do anything to the our application.  
I just understand why uscis is skipping or leaving few cases behind and move on to the next.  I don’t see the logic.  It’s very frustrating.

I am also with you (noa1 on April 27). I have been wondering if there is something specific to some cases that are left behind (for example, a background check that is taking long to complete, or something else in the application that is taking longer to verify) which is the reason why a few cases are taking longer to process. Or, some cases are from 'higher-risk' countries. I honestly have no idea, just trying to make some sense and search for some reason. 

The only other alternative is that our cases are just forgotten about on someone's desk, which is heartbreaking. 

1 hour ago, MeG@Am said:

I am also with you (noa1 on April 27). I have been wondering if there is something specific to some cases that are left behind (for example, a background check that is taking long to complete, or something else in the application that is taking longer to verify) which is the reason why a few cases are taking longer to process. Or, some cases are from 'higher-risk' countries. I honestly have no idea, just trying to make some sense and search for some reason. 

The only other alternative is that our cases are just forgotten about on someone's desk, which is heartbreaking. 

1 hour ago, MeG@Am said:

1 hour ago, MeG@Am said:

1 hour ago, MeG@Am said:

1 hour ago, MeG@Am said:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.