J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Saivarshini said:

I see 32 people accepted between April 20 and 22 and a few here and there. I know it’s not many people but it’s still approvals. 😕

So far there are 105 April approvals (mostly happened in August and September).

3 hours ago, keickhoff said:

I sent an inquiry as soon as our “outside normal processing time” date hit, got an automated email saying I would get a reply by December 24, I am not expecting anything but a canned answer, like we are processing, but sent anyway

I sent in my inquiry on 11/29 and received the standard "you just have to wait without a timeframe" email yesterday. Super disheartening, but we all expected it. 🙁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Beautiful people I'm in the K1 group that had NOA2 approved yesterday, and from April 1st to Benifeciaria e do Brasil, it made me excited. Does anyone know of any more cases?

Screenshot_20211211-225415_WhatsApp.jpg

On 8/24/2021 at 8:39 AM, KSVJ said:

Hey Everyone!

Since one of our April friends got their NOA2, just wanted to run some numbers to see where we are so far. If your receipt number falls outside of the ones I added to this, let me know and I will include it. I just included the ones that were majority April, but some of them bounce around.

image.png.192e63f4c18ae58cfeb3cfe296ed2ae7.png

Hello, I’m new to this and also filed in April with received date on the 29th :) my case # falls under the 81600’s do you mind including it? I’m anxiously waiting for noa2. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
Just now, Isabelle&Edward said:

Beautiful people I'm in the K1 group that had NOA2 approved yesterday, and from April 1st to Benifeciaria e do Brasil, it made me excited. Does anyone know of any more cases?

Congratulations! Yes, you are among the lucky few - March is what's being processed now. Christmas came early :) 

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Timeline
2 minutes ago, slavaskii said:

Parabéns! Sim, você está entre os poucos sortudos - março é o que está sendo processado agora. O natal chegou mais cedo:) 

It wasn't mine that was approved I'm from April 19th but this girl from April 1st was approved yesterday I hope that next week comes xhuva from NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, SLeon said:

Hello, I’m new to this and also filed in April with received date on the 29th :) my case # falls under the 81600’s do you mind including it? I’m anxiously waiting for noa2. 

Is that also a file available for view in Google Docs, or only a screen shot?

Edited by gjd2017

Timeline

dear NOA2 no and mine was from a girl in the group I'm part of and who has been approved mine hasn't arrived yet I just posted it here to alleviate our tension and hope that they are approving month of april i'm the 19th of april i hope you still receive this month with faith in god

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Isabelle&Edward said:

I have been waiting for this.  Thank you for the update.  This is gold.  Congratulations!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
11 hours ago, Isabelle&Edward said:

I’ll be running the chart today! I do every Sunday. 

11 hours ago, SLeon said:

It’s included in the very last entry. That range covers 81500 to 81999 as each range covers the 500 cases 😁

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 12/5/2021 at 12:16 AM, CJPinEcuador said:

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE:

105 Approvals (all very sporadic)

17 RFEs

3372 Other Action aka "waiting and others"

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 12/12:

NO CHANGE 😞

105 Approvals (all very sporadic)

17 RFEs

3370 Other Action aka "waiting and others"

Chart link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/edit?usp=sharing

17 hours ago, Isabelle&Edward said:

This case did not appear in our chart. Do you know if perhaps they are using the Notice Date as the NOA1 as opposed to the received date? If they are, they might actually just be a March filer or Case Tracker may be slow, though it was showing other types of applications with updates through Dec 10th when I ran it just now.  

Edited by CJPinEcuador

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 hours ago, SLeon said:

Hey! Your case number falls in the 81500 bock. We search for 500 at a time, so it's 81500-82000 🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.