Soccer.Player

N400 interview decision

40 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bing10 said:

I'm actually scheduled for my Oath later this month. I was going to do a post about it when everything had been completed.

Moving states was the key, as the day my AR-11 was processed, they approved the N-400.

congrats for u

expect your share .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
14 hours ago, bing10 said:

I'm actually scheduled for my Oath later this month. I was going to do a post about it when everything had been completed.

Moving states was the key, as the day my AR-11 was processed, they approved the N-400.

Hearty congratulations my friend. I know you have been waiting for a long time indeed. Must be a massive relief.

8 minutes ago, leonidas_alexan said:

Hearty congratulations my friend. I know you have been waiting for a long time indeed. Must be a massive relief.

Thank you, it's been a long journey.

I'll probably never know what caused it to take so long, but moving to a new field office was definitely the key to solving it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
23 hours ago, bing10 said:

Thank you, it's been a long journey.

I'll probably never know what caused it to take so long, but moving to a new field office was definitely the key to solving it.

I am really happy for you.

How did the move to a new field office happen? Was it done by the USCIS? If yes, why?

I'd be keen to find out. 

Thank You.

1 hour ago, leonidas_alexan said:

How did the move to a new field office happen? Was it done by the USCIS? If yes, why?

I moved to a new state, and filed an AR-11. They didn't seem to process the first one correctly, so I filed another AR-11. The same day they processed it, my status also updated to approved.

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 3/25/2021 at 2:44 PM, Soccer.Player said:

Hi,

Please check the attached file and tell me what will be the result?I had my interview today and officer said you passed the English,history and government test but I'll mail you decision in a week or 3.but in interview everything went fine.

20210325_165021.jpg

Have you received any decision yet? 

• 2 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/28/2021 at 10:49 PM, Neickers said:

That email I also got at 7:02am lol it's funny how you experienced it too. My heart skipped a few beats lol. But I called and they confirmed they just updated the status to Interview Completed. 

What does it mean for interview to be completed?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
14 hours ago, judefabulous said:

What does it mean for interview to be completed?

I think that shows in their internal files only (not to us when we log in).  I got the same automated message, I checked on-line, I couldn't see any update.  But then months later, when I called to make an inquiry about the decision, they said that the interview showed as complete.  So, I guess they can see that when they log in, and we can't. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.