So, my husband has a 2 year permenant resident visa expiring in September that we will submit for removal of conditions in June (90 days). I just learned about needing to submit this form today, and have the following information:
- Leases with both names
- Joint Tax returns
- Joint bank statements
- Utility Bill's (only one name, but same address)
- Family Insurance Statements
- Birth Certificate of our daughter
- pictures of us, our daughter etc
- plane tickets from when we all moved from Ohio to Texas together
- Greeting card from my parents with both names
- Love letters we wrote each other
My question is does this sound like enough information (A), and (B) If this isnt enough information what are the interviews like?
We've dated 8 years, and been married for 4 years with a 2 year old daughter.
Hearing if we fail to complete the form properly he could be removed from the USA is terrifying as a wife and mom. I want to do this correctly so our family can be happy.