2,947 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, StanSmith said:

Why I see that pretty much everyone got theirs cases transferred and mine isn’t😕😕😕 approved on March 23 and still on “we received your case”

Sometimes they don’t update the current status... you can also contact your congressman to reach out to USCIS on your behalf so as to know what’s up!👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

No action on your behalf. USCIS will do all the process internally with your pending I-485 the wait time is base on your local office processing time. 

Well for I485 I am already outside of the date which is showing on USCIS website, so as I understand as soon as my case reaches local office I am like in front of the line !?
Will I get notification when case is sent to local office ? How soon does that normally happen after 360 approval ?

12 minutes ago, DmytriiD said:

Well for I485 I am already outside of the date which is showing on USCIS website, so as I understand as soon as my case reaches local office I am like in front of the line !?
Will I get notification when case is sent to local office ? How soon does that normally happen after 360 approval ?

You may get notification..it’s not guaranteed. When your case gets to the local office, it joins the queue waiting for interview or straight approval! After i360 approval it can take anywhere from a few weeks to 3 months for the i485 to get transferred...sometimes it transfers earlier other times much later!😊👍

38 minutes ago, DmytriiD said:

Mine wasn’t transferred either and I got approval notice on March 23 

Timeline
3 hours ago, StanSmith said:

Mine wasn’t transferred either and I got approval notice on March 23 

How do you know it was not transfer? It might be transfer already usually you don’t get notice , a lot of us didn’t get transferred notice but we got RFE for medical which means it was transferred 😊

Edited by sheima

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have an idea what happens to form I-130?. When someone applies I-360?. If the 130 petition doesn't withdraw the petition then what Happens to the form 130?. I am still married to LPR and he has not withdrawn the 130. Will uscis approve both or convert it to 360?. 

Anyone with an idea of what happens kindly let me know.

46 minutes ago, cashweed said:

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have an idea what happens to form I-130?. When someone applies I-360?. If the 130 petition doesn't withdraw the petition then what Happens to the form 130?. I am still married to LPR and he has not withdrawn the 130. Will uscis approve both or convert it to 360?. 

Anyone with an idea of what happens kindly let me know.

Did you have your interview yet? Based on pending i-130.

There are few things can happen.

1. Your spouse can withdraw that petition.

2. If you haven't had interview yet and your spouse hasn't withdrawn then uscis will schedule an interview.

If they scheduled an interview based on i-130/i-485 then you can go to interview by yourself and ask the officer to hold the i485.

Edited by balo101

33 minutes ago, balo101 said:

Did you have your interview yet? Based on pending i-130.

There are few things can happen.

1. Your spouse can withdraw that petition.

2. If you haven't had interview yet and your spouse hasn't withdrawn then uscis will schedule an interview.

If they scheduled an interview based on i-130/i-485 then you can go to interview by yourself and ask the officer to hold the i485.

Thanks for taking your time to reply. I appreciate. He only filed i-130 alone.

After the abuse I filed i-360.

Can he be called for interview for just i-130 alone?

6 hours ago, sheima said:

How do you know it was not transfer? It might be transfer already usually you don’t get notice , a lot of us didn’t get transferred notice but we got RFE for medical which means it was transferred 😊

Well online it still on that “case was received “ and didn’t get any rfe notice😕😕😕

14 minutes ago, StanSmith said:

Well online it still on that “case was received “ and didn’t get any rfe notice😕😕😕

Well if you’re taking the time to understand the comments you’ll find out that it’s not unusual at all..most people do not even get any updates up until GC approval! The system might not have updated your status to real time...that doesn’t mean it’s not progressing! Like I suggested earlier, you can contact your congressman..that way you’ll know the current status of your petition!😊👍

1 hour ago, mazi said:

Good morning.Please who knows the Congress man for Texas. My C31 EAD is over 5 and 1/2 months. not heard anything no movement. I will like to contact the Congressman to help me inquire what is happening . I also do not  know  the process , i just wanna try. Anyone? Thank you 

just google it with your zip code. it would show you who is your congress preson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.