Commish10

Illegals Coming in on the Southern Border

57 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, RO_AH said:

I am Mexican American and sorry, your heritage gives you no right to speak for me. My family comes from west Texas, it was once Mexicoand now it is America.

And another point about the current situation (as I understand it) is that Mexican citizens who cross the border illegally, if caught, are deported immediately.  The "refugees" who are being given a free pass are mostly from Central America.

Spouse

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Stepdaughter

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Dec. 9th, 2020: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

1 hour ago, seekingthetruth said:

And another point about the current situation (as I understand it) is that Mexican citizens who cross the border illegally, if caught, are deported immediately.  The "refugees" who are being given a free pass are mostly from Central America.

It depends on if they are minors or not, not based on country

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/18/2021 at 12:26 PM, Joe Kano said:

How will you enter the Philippines? Do you qualify for one of the exemptions to enter? Or do you already have a visa?

You don't need to have you divorce recognized there as of late, read this thread :Local Notarization of Legal Capacity to Marry - Philippines - VisaJourney

I can't, that is the problem. My flight was landing in Manila on 3/19/20 and the connecting flight to Davao was cancelled. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/18/2021 at 4:48 PM, Joe Kano said:

How does that happen?

He has never registered his marriage in the Philippines assuming he was married in the USA to a US Citizen before.

I would assume he would already have a cleared on CENOMAR, Doesn't cenomar basically say the person is single?

I was married in the Philippines and lived there for more than 10 years. After waiting more than 3 years and realizing the lawyer was just ripping me off and playing games with the annulment I returned to the U.S. for a divorce and what I thought would be a short break. I also started the K1 process and received the NOA 2 somewhere around late January. The situation is a bit complicated.

On 4/24/2021 at 4:28 PM, Talako said:

So much hate.

hate? am i the one targeting those south of the border and blaming them for my current situation while concurrently being a squatter? if you cant see the irony of this then you need to do some serious soul searching..... wanna talk hate? why dont you step up and defend them then?

hey dont blame me......the topic of "south of the border illegals" in the PHILIPPINES section of this forum shows someone needs someone to blame

you wanna blame somebody? leave the south of the border peeps alone and write your congressman and write duterte.......it probably wont get you far but its at least facing the right direction

2 hours ago, andrewfromdenver said:

hate? am i the one targeting those south of the border and blaming them for my current situation while concurrently being a squatter? if you cant see the irony of this then you need to do some serious soul searching..... wanna talk hate? why dont you step up and defend them then?

hey dont blame me......the topic of "south of the border illegals" in the PHILIPPINES section of this forum shows someone needs someone to blame

you wanna blame somebody? leave the south of the border peeps alone and write your congressman and write duterte.......it probably wont get you far but its at least facing the right direction

I realize that you have a sense of entitlement based on "finders keepers," but if your unhappy here, may I suggest that you hump back across the Bering strait to your homeland.

You have already threated parking lot violence for opposing views, so I'll stick to my original observation.

So much hate.

Finally done.

Indirectly calling me a racist because I don't accept your occupier dogma should get you a vacation from this site.

However, they are pretty liberal around here, so they may lower the bar for you.

Edited by Talako

Finally done.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thread closed for mod review

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.