1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone! I just got DQ’d! Didn’t expected it to be this soon tho..

PD: March 31, 2021

NO2: Nov 24, 2021

NVC received: Dec. 3, 2021

Submitted AOS, IV, form DS260: Dec 24, 2021

DQ: Dec 29, 2021

Timeline
On 12/27/2021 at 1:03 AM, nikmak said:

Trying to figure out if I should submit I-864 or 864EZ. Any advice? 
Also, if my income exceeds the requirement, is it still better to submit three years worth of tax returns or just most recent year tax return/W2 is enough? On the application it says it’s optional. 
same goes for paystubs. Is it really necessary to submit 6 months worth of paystubs if income on most recent tax return is above the limit. 
Appreciate your input! 

My husband submitted forms I-864 and I-864ez plus income tax return for yr 2020 (1040) and W2. His income was just based of his salary. We got DQ’d today. 

1 hour ago, Budzmaroo said:

Wait what how??? NVC is currently reviewing documents that were submitted September 24. You are very lucky you didn’t have to wait 3 months! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Tuts25 said:

Wait what how??? NVC is currently reviewing documents that were submitted September 24. You are very lucky you didn’t have to wait 3 months! 

I know right!! We weren’t expecting at all. Not until April. So this is just too shocking for us. I received 5 emails from nvc since yesterday stating that our documents were accepted. My husband received an email tho that our case was approved so he asked me to log in. And when I clicked the message, it says documentarily qualified 😱

Timeline
9 hours ago, Sunny1234 said:

Do you know if for an I-130 for my spouse, do I need to submit her birth certificate. It does not state anywhere

You don’t need to submit the immigrant’s birth certificate together with form I-130. Not until at nvc stage. 

4 hours ago, Budzmaroo said:

I know right!! We weren’t expecting at all. Not until April. So this is just too shocking for us. I received 5 emails from nvc since yesterday stating that our documents were accepted. My husband received an email tho that our case was approved so he asked me to log in. And when I clicked the message, it says documentarily qualified 😱

Wow! Girl. You are lucky I hope you get an interview real soon!!

8 hours ago, Budzmaroo said:

That's so quick! Congratulations!!! 

Head on over to the Canada forum to check out timelines for DQ to interview. They have a spreadsheet. 

Timeline
Just now, Kor2USA said:

That's so quick! Congratulations!!! 

Head on over to the Canada forum to check out timelines for DQ to interview. They have a spreadsheet. 

I read that some applicants who were DQ’d this oct 2021 have been getting their ILs. But since the cases in Montreal are skyrocketing, they might reduce their capacity for daily interviews. I’ll just have to wait and see then hehe best of luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

The NVC stage is a tiresome wait.:(
Although it's nice to see some friends who can get approved for a short time.but the whole visa process made me feel that there was no fairness, only luck.
NOA1 stage In the same conditions, in a fast center, it's quick. In a slow center, it's a longer wait. We can't decide which center to be in.
At the NVC stage, the approval is not exactly based on the submission  time either.:((((

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

6 minutes ago, B@C said:

The NVC stage is a tiresome wait.:(
Although it's nice to see some friends who can get approved for a short time.but the whole visa process made me feel that there was no fairness, only luck.
NOA1 stage In the same conditions, in a fast center, it's quick. In a slow center, it's a longer wait. We can't decide which center to be in.
At the NVC stage, the approval is not exactly based on the submission  time either.:((((

I just sent in everything to the NVC yesterday and am now waiting. Hoping it’s not the horrible 3 month wait people keep mentioning nowadays.

On 1/12/2022 at 4:13 PM, Sammy.NZ said:

Anyone in this thread get I-130 NOA2 recently? 

yep! PD 2/26/21, approved 1/6/22

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.