67000 - 1 Approval
67500 - 0
68000 - 2 Approvals
68500 - 7 Approvals, 1 RFE
69000 - 9 Approvals
69500 - 3 Approvals
70000 - 10 Approvals

50 Approvals, 1 RFE.

It looks like I'm officially part of the group of people that has seen the train pass while USCIS moved ahead to further groups. The fact that they just keep moving foward ignoring multiple groups, including groups with several dozens of filers pending is extremely concerning. I'll try to update it in a few hours.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Fil&Em said:

Hi All,

Early morning approvals:

57000 - 0
57500 - 0
58000 - 0
58500 - 0
59000 - 0
59500 - 0
60000 - 0
60500 - 0
61000 - 0
61500 - 1 Approval
62000 - 0
62500 - 0
63000 - 2 Approvals
63500 - 0
64000 - 0
64500 - 4 Approvals
65000 - 0
65500 - 0
66000 - 6 Approvals
66500 - 5 Approvals
67000 - 1 Approval
67500 - 0
68000 - 2 Approvals
68500 - 7 Approvals, 1 RFE
69000 - 9 Approvals
69500 - 3 Approvals
70000 - 10 Approvals

50 Approvals, 1 RFE.

It looks like I'm officially part of the group of people that has seen the train pass while USCIS moved ahead to further groups. The fact that they just keep moving foward ignoring multiple groups, including groups with several dozens of filers pending is extremely concerning. I'll try to update it in a few hours.

So this shows that they have moved on to April already. Is that so?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Fil&Em said:

That is my reading. The focus is switching to April.

Is your NOA-1 April 15 or March 20? What is your received date? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Boy1988 said:

OMG 3 approvals on my group 695xxxx

i'm in the same group! 4/1 filer. hoping this week will be good for us.

2 hours ago, lb119397 said:

Hi, all. I know that seeing this can be very disheartening and you may feel very upset, but please try to not feel this way! I felt very upset when this happened at the end of January, but then I realized that this is likely done so that they can catch up and avoid having so many people calling and submitting inquiries, which uses up more of their already limited resources. Please remember that through that time, they continued working on March cases even though their website said February - just that they were likely not getting as clogged by inquiries. After the retrogression at the end of January, my petition was approved within a week. Try to remain positive even though I know how difficult it is. 

They have reduced the timeline for spouse visas 😭

They have reduced the time line for the spouse visas 🙄

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, N❤️M said:

They have reduced the timeline for spouse visas 😭

They have reduced the time line for the spouse visas 🙄

i was just talking to my fiance about what a mistake it was to go the K1 route. i wish we all knew back then what we know now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
19 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

Is your NOA-1 April 15 or March 20? What is your received date? 

My Received Date is the 26th of March, so group 68000, which still has 99 pending.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, KSVJ said:

i was just talking to my fiance about what a mistake it was to go the K1 route. i wish we all knew back then what we know now.

And now you get tied, because you should be at the end of this phase, have spent so much time, and changing a visa would mean restarting everything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Kinda feeling a bit defeated knowing that April has been started and I'm 1/18 that still says case was received in the 655x group and nothing touched today. Me and my fiance were talking about what the timeline would be and it was a little sad all the things we thought we would be doing together including attennding our first wedding together. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, I129f49619 said:

Kinda feeling a bit defeated knowing that April has been started and I'm 1/18 that still says case was received in the 655x group and nothing touched today. Me and my fiance were talking about what the timeline would be and it was a little sad all the things we thought we would be doing together including attennding our first wedding together. 

I'm happy for anyone getting their files approvals, but moving into April is not good news for March filers.

When we submitted the filings, we looked into the USCIS provided timeline, added some extras for any delay, and we'll, still not even phase one done.

I must say I was more mentally prepared for a random denial than this limbo.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fil&Em said:

My Received Date is the 26th of March, so group 68000, which still has 99 pending.

oh i see your timeline says 4/15. that's what got me confused. I thought you was an april filer but i understand now. 

3 hours ago, Fil&Em said:

And now you get tied, because you should be at the end of this phase, have spent so much time, and changing a visa would mean restarting everything.

I literally had this exact same convo with my Fiancé. We originally wanted to do the CR-1 because it is just a better deal, but borders shut down and we didn't know when it would open up again for us to get married. So we decided to do the K-1 because we could at least do that.  Now I'm suppose to go visit him in July and I don't even know if we will hear back by then. Do we abandon the K-1 and just go ahead and do the CR-1? But we are "so close." Or do we stick with it and get a response that is horrible and we missed our opportunity to get married and now have to wait additional months for me to come back.

What is even more frustrating is that I looked at the CR-1 timeline and they are already working on July filers from last year. So all this waiting and in the end to wait even more when he comes to the US and we have to do an AOS.  

Just got to remain patient and hope for the best.

Edited by rocky95

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.