tombs07

I-751 March 2021 Filers

712 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, cm17 said:

Does anyone know if they waive the fingerprints... do they refund the biometrics money? We paid for they entire thing just incase, better safe than sorry. 

No refunds even if they waive it, because they still do the background checks with biometrics taken previously

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 4/14/2021 at 7:36 AM, gavin923 said:

It takes a day or 3 for a physical check to clear & be deducted from your account.  No worries. Same thing happened to us.

Thank you it was cashed

Filed: Timeline
On 4/8/2021 at 7:56 PM, Ycats said:

Ugh, I am so concerned about my license right now! I had my package returned to me, and just shipped it back with corrections today with 1 day shipping. Cutting things WAY TOO CLOSE for me now -_-

If your conditional card hasn't expired yet, might be worth renewing your license at DMV before it does. It probably varies by state but I was given a 5 year license even with my conditional expiring in just 1 year at the time of renewal. Worth a shot!

N-400

04-13-2022: Applied online; case received

04-15-2022: Biometric reused; case being actively reviewed

12-09-2022: Interview scheduled for 01-20-2023

01-20-2023: Recommended for approval, Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

01-23-2023: Oath ceremony scheduled for 02-16-2023

02-16-2023: Oath taken, naturalized, journey OVER!!

RoC

04-14-2021: Package mailed

04-16-2021: Package delivered

05-04-2021: Text received (LIN)

05-05-2021: Check cashed

05-07-2021: I-797 received , GC extended by 18 months

05-28-2021: Biometrics waived -|- Case updated to Fingerprints taken
06-04-2021: Biometrics letter received (dated 05-28-2021)

05-10-2022: New card being produced

05-11-2022: Case approved

05-12-2022: Card mailed

05-16-2022: Card received; also received approval notice letter

Marriage based AoS
07-14-2018: Priority date
07-31-2018: Biometric review complete
07-31-2018: RFIE (I-864 related)
11-29-2018: Case ready for interview; EAD card being produced
06-04-2019: Interview scheduled
07-11-2019: Interview; new card being produced

07-18-2019: Card delivered

On 4/14/2021 at 9:57 PM, audaud said:

Sent March 22nd, 2021 (via priority mail USPS, so was delivered in Phoenix 2 or 3 days later)

Hubby received a text today (April 14th, 2021) saying his case was received with a receipt number, and to expect a paper notice in the mail!

Received Paper NOA1 Today (April 16th, 2021) - 18 Month Extension. 

Our service center is Texas, looks like 5 to 15.5 month process times according to USCIS page. Not sure how long processing realistically is, need to see if theres a thread or something floating around visajourney. 

Also our receipt starts with "SRC" - not sure what that means.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline
11 hours ago, elmers said:

If your conditional card hasn't expired yet, might be worth renewing your license at DMV before it does. It probably varies by state but I was given a 5 year license even with my conditional expiring in just 1 year at the time of renewal. Worth a shot!

Thanks for the tip. We will give that a try! Thank you!

Adjustment Of Status -> I-485

April-06-2018 - Married

Jul-31-2018 - Mailed AOS Package (I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131)

Aug-02-2018 - AOS Package Delivered (According to USPS) 

Aug-09-2018 - Email & text notifications package received, money orders cashed 

Aug-13-2018 - Hardcopy NOA for I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131 

Aug-17-2018 - Biometrics Appointment Letter Schedule

Aug-28-2018 - Biometrics Appointment Successful 

Nov-01-2018 - Change of Address Forms Sent

Nov-06-2018 - 90 Days since application received USCIS

Dec-13-2018 - Text Notification about Scheduling Interview

Dec-19-2018 - Text Notification that the EAD card is in Production

Dec-21-2018 - Text Notification that EAD card is on its way - arrive before Jan. 5

Dec-22-2018 -  Hardcopy Letter EAD and Advanced Parole card on its way

Dec-28-2018 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card

Mar-19-2019 - Received Email that our interview was scheduled. Waiting for the Hardcopy NOA

Mar-25-2019 - Received the Hardcopy NOA - Interview is Scheduled for May 2

May-02-2019 - Had Interview was Successful

May-06-2019 - Received Hardcopy Letter of Approval in the Mail

May-07-2019 - Status change - You will receive your Green Card by May 22, 2019

May-13-2019 - Card was Delivered to me by the Post Office - I-485

Petition to Remove Conditions -> I-751

February-02-2021 - Window to File Opened

March-05-2021 - Shipped package to Arizona dropbox via UPS

March-09-2021 - Package arrived to USCIS according to UPS shipping

April-07-2021 - Package returned due to Rejection - Outdated Forms

April-08-2021 - Shipped package back to Arizona after making corrections

April-12-2021 - Package was Received

April-30-2021 - Received the text message that the package was received and the check has been cashed, Back on Track, NOA Received with 18 months extension letter

May-11-2021 - Received Notice of Case updated to show fingerprints were taken

July-04-2021 - Moved and sent in Change of Address Form, NOA response immediately online

November-09-2021 - Received Second Extension Letter for 24 months

December-14-2022 - Received Permanent Resident Green Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 hours ago, Kor&Ani said:

How can I find out where is my service center ? 
thank you! 

Your case number starts with three alpha characters. That is the code to where your case is being processed.

USCIS office locations have the following three letter codes:

• CSC - California Service Center;
  • EAC - Vermont Service Center;
  • IOE - ELIS (e-filing);
  • LIN - Nebraska Service Center;
  • MSC - National Benefits Center;
  • NBC - National Benefits Center;
  • NSC - Nebraska Service Center;
  • SRC - Texas Service Center;
  • TSC - Texas Service Center;
  • VSC - Vermont Service Center;
  • WAC - California Service Center; and
  • YSC - Potomac Service Center.

02/06/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/08/18 - USCIS received package

02/14/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text and Email)

02/20/18 - Hard copy of NOA1

08/17/18 - NOA2 Notification (email & website)

08/20/18 - Hard copy NOA2 received

09/04/18 -  Case received at NVC

09/05/18 -  NVC Case number assigned

09/20/18 - Embassy Received Case “Ready”

10/01/18 - Medical Exam Appointment

10/03/18 - Interview Appointment - Approved pending Medical Exam test results

12/14/18 - Visa Received

12/24/18 - POE to USA (Detroit)

03/03/19 - Wedding!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
10 hours ago, audaud said:

Received Paper NOA1 Today (April 16th, 2021) - 18 Month Extension. 

Our service center is Texas, looks like 5 to 15.5 month process times according to USCIS page. Not sure how long processing realistically is, need to see if theres a thread or something floating around visajourney. 

Also our receipt starts with "SRC" - not sure what that means.

Texas Service Center- See above 

02/06/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/08/18 - USCIS received package

02/14/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text and Email)

02/20/18 - Hard copy of NOA1

08/17/18 - NOA2 Notification (email & website)

08/20/18 - Hard copy NOA2 received

09/04/18 -  Case received at NVC

09/05/18 -  NVC Case number assigned

09/20/18 - Embassy Received Case “Ready”

10/01/18 - Medical Exam Appointment

10/03/18 - Interview Appointment - Approved pending Medical Exam test results

12/14/18 - Visa Received

12/24/18 - POE to USA (Detroit)

03/03/19 - Wedding!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello guys! Getting ready to file I-751 (that time has finally come). Hopefully we will get the notice soon enough,so we are able to travel in August as we already have some booking reserved.

I wanted to ask you,who already filed their paperwork - did you guys actually print out statements from your bank showing your spendings or would it be enough to just show that both of your names are on the account (first pages of statement?)

Also I would really appreciate,if someone could share with me what documents they sent and everything you guys put with the I751 form. I have the list in my head,,but just wanted to confirm if I'm not missing anything and we don't get RFE.

Thank you so much everybody for your help!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
April 16, 2021

Case Was Received

On March 29, 2021, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you have any questions, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Yay!!

~ 

On 4/14/2021 at 1:29 PM, Tio said:

UPDATE!!!

Package sent: Thursday, March 4th, 2021 [UPS Next Day Air Saver].

Package received: Friday, March 5th, 2021.

NOA Notice Date on paper: Wednesday, March 31st, 2021.

Money order cashed: Thursday, April 1st, 2021.

Text message received: Friday, April 2nd, 2021.

NOA Received: Monday, April 5th, 2021.

Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken: Tuesday, April 13th, 2021.

Another update:

Biometrics Letter Received (waived; dated 04/13/2021): Saturday, April 17th, 2021.

I have also updated the Google Sheets Document for March 2021 filers!

Edited by Tio

5 hours ago, Andreypa said:

Hello guys! Getting ready to file I-751 (that time has finally come). Hopefully we will get the notice soon enough,so we are able to travel in August as we already have some booking reserved.

I wanted to ask you,who already filed their paperwork - did you guys actually print out statements from your bank showing your spendings or would it be enough to just show that both of your names are on the account (first pages of statement?)

Also I would really appreciate,if someone could share with me what documents they sent and everything you guys put with the I751 form. I have the list in my head,,but just wanted to confirm if I'm not missing anything and we don't get RFE.

It'd be ideal to show everything on the account ever since you guys opened it. They are not interested to see only your names on it as you'd presumably show them MANY other papers/documents that show both of your names on them. They are fully interested to see how the money is used on the account. That is, what do you guys pay together -- phone bill, electricity, rent, etc. Remember that you can only show them what you have. You cannot share something that isn't there. This is the same for the package.

Within your package, we sent:

1. A copy of my new lease which commenced on March 1st, 2021 with both of our names on it.

2. A copy of my previous lease which explained the benefits we had  (we didn't pay rent nor electricity) and both of our names on it.

3. Bank statement since the VERY FIRST DAY of the account being opened. A lot of people suggest that you only send the previous few months OR that you do not have to include everything; however, I'd be very cautious with this. USCIS' instructions clearly state that whatever they ask you for, it must be from the commencement of the marriage, not "the last few months." I'd also follow their instructions ABOVE everything and everyone else given the fact that they are the ones adjudicating your application and ultimately, are the only only ones capable of accepting or denying it. 

4. T-Mobile monthly statement showing both of our names on it.

5. Copies of our old state IDs showing previous address. We did not have the copies of the new IDs with the new address, but we included the temporary ones that were given to us when we changed the address on the DMV's website.

6. Copies of our change of address confirmation from USPS's website.

7. Copies of our health and dental insurance since the first day that the spouse was added as a beneficiary.

8. Copies of Form 1095-A for the last four years showing both of our names and health/dental benefits.

9. The last four years of tax transcripts from the IRS's website. We did not include 2020 because we were not ready for it, but we did include our W2s from 2020. Also, it's highly ideal to include tax transcripts instead of tax returns as USCIS recommends one over the other. You are able to get the transcripts from the IRS.gov website.

10. We created a Microsoft Word document with a lot of pictures. We took the most important events throughout our marriage and we labeled and organized all of them by date. We also added everyone's name under each picture. I forgot the total amount of pictures added, though, lol.

11. Pictures and flight receipts from two trips that we took within the last 2-3 years.

We only included things that we had. You should only include what you have as something that does not exist cannot be added. I have seen people send fewer documents than others and they don't get RFEs. I do not think USCIS focuses on QUANTITY. They care about QUALITY and you should too. 

Best of luck and remember, follow USCIS's instructions :)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
5 hours ago, Andreypa said:

I printed out monthly bank statements with transactions. 

~ 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Tio said:

It'd be ideal to show everything on the account ever since you guys opened it. They are not interested to see only your names on it as you'd presumably show them MANY other papers/documents that show both of your names on them. They are fully interested to see how the money is used on the account. That is, what do you guys pay together -- phone bill, electricity, rent, etc. Remember that you can only show them what you have. You cannot share something that isn't there. This is the same for the package.

Within your package, we sent:

1. A copy of my new lease which commenced on March 1st, 2021 with both of our names on it.

2. A copy of my previous lease which explained the benefits we had  (we didn't pay rent nor electricity) and both of our names on it.

3. Bank statement since the VERY FIRST DAY of the account being opened. A lot of people suggest that you only send the previous few months OR that you do not have to include everything; however, I'd be very cautious with this. USCIS' instructions clearly state that whatever they ask you for, it must be from the commencement of the marriage, not "the last few months." I'd also follow their instructions ABOVE everything and everyone else given the fact that they are the ones adjudicating your application and ultimately, are the only only ones capable of accepting or denying it. 

4. T-Mobile monthly statement showing both of our names on it.

5. Copies of our old state IDs showing previous address. We did not have the copies of the new IDs with the new address, but we included the temporary ones that were given to us when we changed the address on the DMV's website.

6. Copies of our change of address confirmation from USPS's website.

7. Copies of our health and dental insurance since the first day that the spouse was added as a beneficiary.

8. Copies of Form 1095-A for the last four years showing both of our names and health/dental benefits.

9. The last four years of tax transcripts from the IRS's website. We did not include 2020 because we were not ready for it, but we did include our W2s from 2020. Also, it's highly ideal to include tax transcripts instead of tax returns as USCIS recommends one over the other. You are able to get the transcripts from the IRS.gov website.

10. We created a Microsoft Word document with a lot of pictures. We took the most important events throughout our marriage and we labeled and organized all of them by date. We also added everyone's name under each picture. I forgot the total amount of pictures added, though, lol.

11. Pictures and flight receipts from two trips that we took within the last 2-3 years.

We only included things that we had. You should only include what you have as something that does not exist cannot be added. I have seen people send fewer documents than others and they don't get RFEs. I do not think USCIS focuses on QUANTITY. They care about QUALITY and you should too. 

Best of luck and remember, follow USCIS's instructions :)!

Thanks a lot!!! This is as much detailed answer as you can get! :)

Edited by Andreypa

Timeline
15 hours ago, ediali09 said:

I printed out monthly bank statements with transactions. 

Thank you for your answer! Did you include all of the statements since the beginning?

Edited by Andreypa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.