Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Egonzalez said:

It went pretty smooth and fast, I came in at 7 am , printed me the interview notice and checked in for my interview at 7:50 was called in lady officer was very nice, asked me why I was there I said for my citizenship interview , then asked me what the constitution does, how is Benjamin Franklin known for, how many representatives are there, 2 holy days, highest court ,and one right only for citizens, then I read “ who elects congress” and I wrote “ the people elect Congress” then she said I passed the tests, asked me bunch of have you’d questions, asked for my IRS payment plan scanned it and told me I was approved and to wait for an officer to have the oath ceremony and 1/2 hour later we were called to a salon, officer told us how we were to proceed , he said the oath we only said “ I adjunte” then gave us our certificates and out we went, pretty fast and nice , I hope this helps , good luck to all of you and thanks to everyone for the time, information you guys give so others understand better the whole USCIS universe 

Congrats :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
12 hours ago, jimbrackets said:

Seeing how many Feb filers have been approved already, is it safe to assume the process has sped up significantly? Seems this has not affected NYC too much unfortunately...

Neither Buffalo NY lol

20 hours ago, jimbrackets said:

Seeing how many Feb filers have been approved already, is it safe to assume the process has sped up significantly? Seems this has not affected NYC too much unfortunately...

In my case it went pretty fast even though I applied on paper

02/05/21 packet sent

02/08/21 packet delivered 

03/17/21 case received ( txt)

04/29/21 interview scheduled 

06/03/21 interview and ceremony.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Neeyanaana said:

Anybody Filed N400 in Feb 2021 from NJ state?

Here are my details:

Filed Date: Feb 16, 2021

Received Date: Feb 16, 2021 

Bio-Reuse date: Feb 18, 2021

Hello from NJ ☺️

4 hours ago, Neeyanaana said:

In Mt.Laurel, one of my friend applied in APril 18, 2020, and he got interview appointment in April 2021, finishes his interview and oath done on May 18, 2021. 

Correction in the dates

yeah, they are very slow ( 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Neeyanaana said:

Is this a good news for N400 Applicants? can they use the expedite processing option ?

To me, it does not have anything specific to N400. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.