moxy

Trump contradicts Pompeo, plays down alleged Russian role in cyberattack

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, moxy said:

Fine. Just don't preach it as fact. Because if all you're going on is opinion, you can't in good faith say it's factual.

I have no faith in my local city government. They've been doing some dumb things lately. But I'm not going to go around saying they govern badly, therefore I believe they are satan worshiping necrophiliacs. "But moxy, you can't say that without evidence!" "Dude, wake up. They passed a terrible property tax bill, this thing literally goes all the way to the morgue!"

Sure, but in the case of the 2016 item, there was plenty of publicly available evidence to compare to other cases.  In the case of the Bidens, there is also plenty of evidence out there with people actually willing to come forward to verify such evidence (unlike the unnamed sources your preferred media sources prefer).  Then we have the Russian collusion narrative you like to present as fact.  Something is wrong with that picture.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Sure, but in the case of the 2016 item, there was plenty of publicly available evidence to compare to other cases.  In the case of the Bidens, there is also plenty of evidence out there with people actually willing to come forward to verify such evidence (unlike the unnamed sources your preferred media sources prefer).  Then we have the Russian collusion narrative you like to present as fact.  Something is wrong with that picture.

It would really help if we didn't keep jumping topics.

I present the Russian collusion "narrative" as fact because it is. It's not my opinion, it's not a conclusion I reached by filling in gaps of knowledge with my own speculation. I even did the research for you in a post on page one of this thread. And that evidence isn't just some journalist saying it happened. It's the people running the investigations. There are Republicans. There are people Trump appointed.

8 minutes ago, moxy said:

It would really help if we didn't keep jumping topics.

I present the Russian collusion "narrative" as fact because it is. It's not my opinion, it's not a conclusion I reached by filling in gaps of knowledge with my own speculation. I even did the research for you in a post on page one of this thread. And that evidence isn't just some journalist saying it happened. It's the people running the investigations. There are Republicans. There are people Trump appointed.

The arguments here are just so awful, if the evidence was so strong it would stand on its own. Instead, these ridiculous bad faith appeals (e.g. argumentum ad populum "ze Republicans!") to substitute. The meme was brutally accurate.

9 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

The arguments here are just so awful, if the evidence was so strong it would stand on its own. Instead, these ridiculous bad faith appeals (e.g. argumentum ad populum "ze Republicans!") to substitute. The meme was brutally accurate.

I literally did the research for you. It's on page one.

12 minutes ago, moxy said:

I literally did the research for you. It's on page one.

No you didn't, you spent a few seconds on Google "jumping topics". If you don't remember, look back to the first page where I highlighted the different things you were arguing, attributing arguments people were making to the ones you were. It's all so horrible it's surprising if it ever gets this much attention.

1 minute ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

No you didn't, you spent a few seconds on Google "jumping topics". If you don't remember, look back to the first page where I highlighted the different things you were arguing, attributing arguments people were making to the ones you were. It's all so horrible it's surprising if it ever gets this much attention.

Peace.

Attorney General William Barr said Monday he sees no reason to appoint a special counsel to lead the ongoing federal investigation into Hunter Biden or to probe further President Trump's claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

"I think it's being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department, and to this point I have seen no reason to appoint a special counsel, and I have no plan to do so before I leave," he told reporters.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/21/948787251/barr-says-no-need-for-special-counsel-for-hunter-biden-probe-election-fraud-clai

I think we're running dangerously low on krakens.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

With Biden's New Threats, the Russia Discourse is More Reckless and Dangerous Than Ever

With the Democrats, under Joe Biden, just weeks away from assuming control of the White House and the U.S. military and foreign policy that goes along with it, the discourse from them and their media allies about Russia is becoming even more unhinged and dangerous. Moscow’s alleged responsibility for the recently revealed, multi-pronged hack of U.S. Government agencies and various corporate servers is asserted — despite not a shred of evidence, literally, having yet been presented — as not merely proven fact, but as so obviously true that it is off-limits from doubt or questioning. 

Any questioning of this claim will be instantly vilified by the Democrats’ extremely militaristic media spokespeople as virtual treason. “Now the president is not just silent on Russia and the hack. He is deliberately running defense for the Kremlin by contradicting his own Secretary of State on Russian responsibility,” pronouncedCNN’s national security reporter Jim Sciutto, who last week depicted Trump’s attempted troop withdrawal from Syria and Germany as “ceding territory” and furnishing “gifts” to Putin. More alarmingly, both the rhetoric to describe the hack and the retaliation being threatened are rapidly spiraling out of control. 

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/with-bidens-new-threats-the-russia?token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoyMDIzNjY5NiwicG9zdF9pZCI6MjgxNjk2MDIsIl8iOiJYVXoxTyIsImlhdCI6MTYwODgwNzQ0NSwiZXhwIjoxNjA4ODExMDQ1LCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMTI4NjYyIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.6li9cQy-ntXxYmvC0InvBCqtXRUmQrnzXW7WsMfsEKE

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!