2,962 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, sandranj said:

It doesn't make any sense what you are saying here, you were denied because of FRAUD. What he did was stupid but it's not  fraud.

I hope that you  know  that the INA 204c states that anyone found to have committed marriage fraud  WILL BE INELIGIBLE FOR ANY OTHER PETITION for immigration benefits. THERE IS NO LEGAL REMEDY to remove the fraud bar. Include  a notarized declaration from your ex spouse confirming  you had a good faith marriage and argue about "Matter of P.Sing",and you may have a chance, slim, to have your VAWA approved.

Thank you. @sandranj. My marriage wasn't a fraud at all. USCIS made a decision ignoring other proofs we submitted with my attorney. We lived together and I submitted proofs that we lived together. But is USCIS ignored a bunch of documents such as joint tax return, health insurance with her as the beneficiary, 401k, ....we can't appeal this decision as we are already divorced. So many things that USCIS stated in the denial notice were not true and I have proof for that

5 hours ago, sandranj said:

It doesn't make any sense what you are saying here, you were denied because of FRAUD. What he did was stupid but it's not  fraud.

I hope that you  know  that the INA 204c states that anyone found to have committed marriage fraud  WILL BE INELIGIBLE FOR ANY OTHER PETITION for immigration benefits. THERE IS NO LEGAL REMEDY to remove the fraud bar. Include  a notarized declaration from your ex spouse confirming  you had a good faith marriage and argue about "Matter of P.Sing",and you may have a chance, slim, to have your VAWA approved.

hey @sandranj Uscis said that after investigation, the dmv record showed them that my ex wife got a driving license with différent address in October 2018, when I know that my ex wife never used a driver's license to drive because of she had bad record with DMV, instead she was renewing a" driving privilege letter" to drive and I have found a driving privilege that was issued in September 2018 with our previous address on it together. And Uscis said that, that same address they believe my ex took a driving license from, we hook-up bills the same day of the interview in November 2018. First out interview was at 8am, we left home around 5am and Also I checked with all billing companies to see if my name appear on any bills on that address uscis stated, all companies (water, electric, sewer, gas) said that, that address is not serviced first and my name doesn't appear at all. They even checked in the credit bureau, my name is nowhere on that address. But after we separated right days after the interview in December 2018, my ex wife is believed to have gone on that address possibly to her cousin to live on that address, that's where the police served her her divorce paper in March 2019. I first knew of that address only when police served her divorce papers

Edited by God is a good God

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, God is a good God said:

hey @sandranj Uscis said that after investigation, the dmv record showed them that my ex wife got a driving license with différent address in October 2018, when I know that my ex wife never used a driver's license to drive because of she had bad record with DMV, instead she was renewing a" driving privilege letter" to drive and I have found a driving privilege that was issued in September 2018 with our previous address on it together. And Uscis said that, that same address they believe my ex took a driving license from, we hook-up bills the same day of the interview in November 2018. First out interview was at 8am, we left home around 5am and Also I checked with all billing companies to see if my name appear on any bills on that address uscis stated, all companies (water, electric, sewer, gas) said that, that address is not serviced first and my name doesn't appear at all. They even checked in the credit bureau, my name is nowhere on that address. But after we separated right days after the interview in December 2018, my ex wife is believed to have gone on that address possibly to her cousin to live on that address, that's where the police served her her divorce paper in March 2019. I first knew of that address only when police served her divorce papers

Aren't you in removal proceedings?  Where is your attorney to help you with this?  You can't appeal the I-130 as you are not the petitioner.

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

14 minutes ago, Chei-360 said:

Hello everyone.

Please how long does it take to get interview notice after receiving medical notice.

I read here sometimes back about interview notice within a month.

My mail delivery is very slow and I don't want to take chances.

All response will be appreciated.

Believe me there's no fixed time.. its different for everyone just wait it out and be alert!👍

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Chei-360 said:

Hello everyone.

Please how long does it take to get interview notice after receiving medical notice.

I read here sometimes back about interview notice within a month.

My mail delivery is very slow and I don't want to take chances.

All response will be appreciated.

I believe there is no time frame for when you are going to get interview notice  after you received medical notice, if they asked you to mail in the medical to them then you might get your interview waive, if not then prepare to wait as long as it takes.

41 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

Aren't you in removal proceedings?  Where is your attorney to help you with this?  You can't appeal the I-130 as you are not the petitioner.

I am in removal proceedings and my attorney has not done anything so far. But she was first putting pressure on me to pay her all her money.

9 hours ago, sandranj said:

Folks I know this thread is about VAWA,but  I need a healing  prayer for  a friend  with COVID. She had a baby 4 days ago, she doesn't even know that she had a C-section, and she has a  baby boy. She is in a coma and intubated, and unfortunately her kidneys stopped working and they started yesterday  dialysis. Her case needs a miracle, second the doctors.Her name Nadia, she is a pastor and very young (34 years old).I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you everyone .

I pray the blood of Jesus heal and deliver her, I pray Lord that she will go home to her baby as soon as possible.. and I give you thanks and praise for healing her almighty God....Amen. 

15 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Ok so what I meant was did you at any point ask USCIS to hold your i485 until your VAWA is decided?💁 for your other enquiry you can get a psychological evaluation from a therapist/psychologist after a few sessions and you can pay however is accepted at the location.. some offer free services you can reasearch on that!👍

Hello, I also received RFE for psychological evaluation :( do I really need to sign in for a therapy after such a long time of leaving my abuser? This is going to be really super hard for me. If so, anyone knows free of charge or cheap psychologists places in Miami? Thank you

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, God is a good God said:

Thank you. @sandranj. My marriage wasn't a fraud at all. USCIS made a decision ignoring other proofs we submitted with my attorney. We lived together and I submitted proofs that we lived together. But is USCIS ignored a bunch of documents such as joint tax return, health insurance with her as the beneficiary, 401k, ....we can't appeal this decision as we are already divorced. So many things that USCIS stated in the denial notice were not true and I have proof for that

I  just wrote what USCIS said that  your marriage was fraudulent, it's not my opinion. As said the law doesn't allow allow you to get a green card.You may have  your VAWA approved but probably the AOS will be denied because they will act accordingly to the law.

Edited by sandranj

8 hours ago, LongFlight said:

Hello everyone, I am April 2019 NYC filler and my case approved in October 2020. I know it depends but I am wondering how interview process going right now? What is the latest month someone get interview from NYC? Thanks

Hey! I’m an April 2019 filler as well and was approved in October 2020. Let’s stick together☺️😉

31 minutes ago, sandranj said:

I  just wrote what USCIS said that  your marriage was fraudulent, it's not my opinion. As said the law doesn't allow allow you to get a green card.You may have  your VAWA approved but probably the AOS will be denied because they will act accordingly to the law.

Thank you @sandranj . what if I demonstrate that USCIS didn't consider all the evidences together when they made their decision by showing that the denial decision was based on partial evidences and also by bringing forth new proof of evidences to prove my marriage was real? Because on the denial notice, USCIS mentioned few evidences on which they based their decision and failed to consider all the evidences we submitted. Evidences such joint tax return, health insurance, 401k, others bills, joint bank statement,...were not among the proofs they mentioned to have taken the decision on.

Also, are you familiar with the 237(A)(1)(H) waiver? If I have an immediate relative for hardship in Court. 

Edited by God is a good God

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.