2,962 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Aadi135 said:

Thank you so much @Stillwinning!!!😊, really appreciate your help. so sorry for late reply, i do not use web more often. Shall i send another I-131 or wait to hear back from USCIS? Is there any way i can verify they really have my I-131 with them? Its been month and i havent heard back from Congressmen. :( 

@sandranj and @Stillwinning!!!😊

I have question regarding personal statement. Do we need to mention precise dates when abuse happened or it could be tentative like for example in 2nd week of December ,,," I did not got chance to read anyone's statement before so not sure what is more correct way of writing it. I already submitted my report last year but even today i am confuse how should i have wrote it. Thank you, god bless you, 

I don't think you should rush and send another I 131 as long as the first package was done correctly you're going to get a combo card as for Congressman you have to keep disturbing them don't just wait to hear from them at least once a week disturb them and for the narrative description you mentioned, yes you can use second week of December, first week of March, etc if you can't remember the exact dates just give them a time frame that's what they want it helps them make sense of the whole thing..and course of actions/timeline.👍

3 hours ago, Engineering-rocks said:

Hi there, quick update. I had my interview this morning at the Houston field office. The officer was super friendly, only asked standard questions really. He said he needs to do background check which usually takes ~3 weeks. Hope to hear back soon, idk what else is there to check after I sent police clearance in 2017 with my application and FBI clearance in 2019 for a GMC RFE.

Hey girl, congratulations! You don't have to worry about anything just know you already got your green card as far as I'm concerned the interview went well!😊🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊👍🍻🍹🍸🍷🎶🎵🎹🎻🎤

Filed: Other Timeline
15 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh that's not something you should worry about you can download it online the welcome letter a guide for new immigrants.👍

13 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It's this one right here.. you had it all along!👍

OMG - thank you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I don't think you should rush and send another I 131 as long as the first package was done correctly you're going to get a combo card as for Congressman you have to keep disturbing them don't just wait to hear from them at least once a week disturb them and for the narrative description you mentioned, yes you can use second week of December, first week of March, etc if you can't remember the exact dates just give them a time frame that's what they want it helps them make sense of the whole thing..and course of actions/timeline.👍

Thanks, really appreciate your directions. What is the rule for fingerprints? I submitted my I-360 in April 2020, and 485 in November, never received any request for fingerprints. 

Edited by Aadi135

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Also you shouldn't worry about fingerprints unless you're asked to go get them done again.. the last time I did fingerprints was the first time in 2017 up until when I got my green card in 2020!💁

Thanks, last time i had my fingerprints was in 2015 when i entered into US. My friend was suggesting me to send an inquiry to ask them about my FP status. 

11 minutes ago, mazi said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 how you? please how long does it take for DHS to verify C31to DPS. had this same issue with getting my SS number. Thank you 

Hi very well thank you I'm not so sure the length of time.. but an estimate of 7 to 14 days tops! So be patient. Truth is regardless of my estimate they will be done when they are done!👍

Timeline
1 hour ago, Engineering-rocks said:

GUYSSSSS I485 status updated to card being produced!!!!!!! Thank you all so so much!!! I will chill in a few and write more details for timeline and interview.

Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Engineering-rocks said:

GUYSSSSS I485 status updated to card being produced!!!!!!! Thank you all so so much!!! I will chill in a few and write more details for timeline and interview.

Congratulations!

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello everyone my rfe to my 485 after my interview was received December 28. Should I be worried or how do I follow up? My actual combo card is set to expire Jan 30 and I only have the 797C from the renewal paperwork with the 180 day extension till July and by Jan 30 I'll be back to 180 days again. What do I do now?

Send in new forms to renew the pending combo card or let it ride out?

Or

Wait and hope for approval or any new request as there's no way to get info after interview from the GC which only God knows how long that's going to take?

Thanks and congratulations to everyone with recent approvals for either C31 and 485. I share your joy and happiness 😊😊😊😊🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻.

God bless you all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.