12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Rusk Marcotte said:

Do I have to pay again ? For another EAD card 

You already asked that and I already answered on the other post. No fee. Also don't create a post for each question. Use the same one to post additional questions.

***  Duplicate posts merged. Please do not create multiple threads of the same topic.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Lemonslice said:

Well EAD was free, you must have paid for something else and are now confused.

No payed received running out in February !

I go one site it tell you need to request not to pay again ! Then you come on this site and they tell you , you don’t have to pay go to another it says you don’t have to pay ! Who knows what is the truth ! 
I did pay the first time it was the I -485 , I -765 , I-131 all together ! Received card waiting for interview ! But running out of time on EAD card so now I have to send the I-765 and I-131 forms back to renew ! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

2 posts removed for tos violations.

do no insult other members

charles

vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Rusk Marcotte said:

No payed received running out in February !

I go one site it tell you need to request not to pay again ! Then you come on this site and they tell you , you don’t have to pay go to another it says you don’t have to pay ! Who knows what is the truth ! 
I did pay the first time it was the I -485 , I -765 , I-131 all together ! Received card waiting for interview ! But running out of time on EAD card so now I have to send the I-765 and I-131 forms back to renew ! 

You paid for the 485, which allowed you to file for EAD and AP for free. Same thing for renewal. Pending 485 = free EAD/AP. If you don't believe what we said here, this information is on the USCIS website. What you find there will always be right.

1 hour ago, Rusk Marcotte said:

No paid the first time ! 

You should double check I-765 and I-131 receipts. USCIS clearly says that no fee for those forms if you pay the full fee for I-485: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/forms/i-485instr-pc.pdf (Page18)

Filing Form I-485 with Forms I-765 and I-131

If you properly file Form I-485 and pay the required fees, you may file Form I-765 and Form I-131 without paying additional fees. You may file these forms together, or if you choose to file Form I-765 or Form I-131 separately, you must also submit a copy of your I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence that you filed and paid for Form I-485.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.