785 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Any non residents of UAE getting interview letters? My wife is iraqi and has been waiting since October 2020. I've been noticing people have been getting interviews faster than me by alot, I just want to know if that's only Iraqis that are taking forever or just non uae residents in general 

5 hours ago, desert_stallion said:

Any non residents of UAE getting interview letters? My wife is iraqi and has been waiting since October 2020. I've been noticing people have been getting interviews faster than me by alot, I just want to know if that's only Iraqis that are taking forever or just non uae residents in general 

Don't worry they will send this soon . My case was Dq aug 2020. I'm non UAE resident but I got IL.

On 11/14/2021 at 4:13 PM, desert_stallion said:

I don’t really think being a resident or not plays a role as per the responses I have received from the embassy. I was DQ in July 2020 (16 months ago) resident of UAE since birth and still have not received IL :(

On 9/19/2021 at 3:42 PM, RandW said:

Hi! 
Our case has been DQ since August 2020 (CR1 visa) and we are still waiting for an interview. 

Hi Rand… I was wondering if you received your IL, asking to make a little sense out of the timeline since I noticed our situation is somewhat similar; I have been DQ since July 2020 and UAE resident as well. 

On 11/14/2021 at 9:47 PM, Ma. Sc said:

Don't worry they will send this soon . My case was Dq aug 2020. I'm non UAE resident but I got IL.

Wow! We are also DQ in August 2020. I'm so glad to see someone finally get scheduled from that batch. 

Are you CR1 or IR1?

20 hours ago, MHD22 said:

Hi Rand… I was wondering if you received your IL, asking to make a little sense out of the timeline since I noticed our situation is somewhat similar; I have been DQ since July 2020 and UAE resident as well. 

Hi! 

Seems we are in the same boat. We haven't received an IL, been DQ since August 2020 and the beneficiary is a UAE resident as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.