Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sunday morning 3am and I'm online rechecking spam folder and bank accounts. I wonder if they know what the wait does to a persons sleep cycle and psyche? :)

only 1 more day and hopefully more of us will hear something..I hope it's all of you guys but happy if it's atleast me! ;)

Lol, is that terrible? Lol

Edited by WanderingSouls

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey everyone, I’m a newbie! 
pls help me if you can. 

im about to file 751, but the gov page says I need to send the package with fingerprint cards. The only time I did this, was before I got my green card and they sent me the appointment. I don’t know how to request by myself a fingerprint appointment.

thoughts?

thank you in advance!

Marla W

1 minute ago, Marla W said:

im about to file 751, but the gov page says I need to send the package with fingerprint cards. The only time I did this, was before I got my green card and they sent me the appointment. I don’t know how to request by myself a fingerprint appointment.

It says that if you are applying from outside the US: https://www.uscis.gov/i-751 Where are you applying from?

Timeline
1 minute ago, HRQX said:

It says that if you are applying from outside the US: https://www.uscis.gov/i-751 Where are you applying from?

Thank you for answering. I’m in Dallas, Texas. So I don’t have to send fingerprints?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, HRQX said:

Then after filing they'll either send ASC appointment notice or biometrics reuse notice.

Thank you! HRQX, I really appreciate your answer.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Marla W said:

Hey everyone, I’m a newbie! 
pls help me if you can. 

thoughts?

thank you in advance!

Marla W

Hi, while you do not have to send finger prints with ur packett u will need to send the biometrics fee for finger prints.

14 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

Sunday morning 3am and I'm online rechecking spam folder and bank accounts. I wonder if they know what the wait does to a persons sleep cycle and psyche? :)

only 1 more day and hopefully more of us will hear something..I hope it's all of you guys but happy if it's atleast me! ;)

Lol, is that terrible? Lol

Maybe I'm not as impatient as you but me also keep checking the Spam folder of my email and text messages 😂 this is a crazy wait but oh well what can we do other than wait 😆 atleast i knew that they already cash my check that gave me a lil peace of mind😅 Let's continue the wait 😁 Goodluck to us all❤️❤️

Timeline
7 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

Hi, while you do not have to send finger prints with ur packett u will need to send the biometrics fee for finger prints.

Thank you!  I’ll keep it in mind!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Genski92 said:

Maybe I'm not as impatient as you but me also keep checking the Spam folder of my email and text messages 😂 this is a crazy wait but oh well what can we do other than wait 😆😅 😁❤️❤️

Yeah,ur correct, what can we do.....ooh! I know..we can obsessively check our spam folders, text messages and bank accounts....lol and then submit silly messages at 3am...lol I get restless....;)   You gyz are sure to get ur text and letter soon since they already got ur money...at least it confirmed ur packet is not rejected..best wishes for everyone this week!!! ..I can feel the Goolge doc. filling up already. 

Edited by WanderingSouls

Hey everyone,

Just got my text message and my case number is LIN, is that bad? I was expecting WAC being on the west coast 😕

Thanks! 

8 hours ago, TransplantUSA said:

Just got my text message and my case number is LIN, is that bad

According to our spreadsheet in September Lin is moving right along and WAC is stagnant. Might be a good thing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qxXZIxr2N7TtyEx8adtSQ2D9Z9GuG7fmjXc0sZMAAt8/edit#gid=0

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Received the text message this morning at 2:36AM. The case number starts with SRC (Texas SC). Bank account was charged on Saturday, 10/31/2020.

Application sent on 10/17/2020, received by the Lockbox facility on 10/19/2020. So, exactly 2 weeks. 

However, I did not receive an email, just a text message. It's weird. 

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JSWH said:

Received the text message this morning at 2:36AM. The case number starts with SRC (Texas SC). Bank account was charged on Saturday, 10/31/2020.

Application sent on 10/17/2020, received by the Lockbox facility on 10/19/2020. So, exactly 2 weeks. 

However, I did not receive an email, just a text message. It's weird. 

That's great news, because Texas processing time now is 5months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.