2,966 posts in this topic

Timeline
8 hours ago, Hbbazah said:

Hi guys i just wanted to ask if anyone has a clue why  a scenario like this would happen.

im a 2017 nyc filler 

Vawa approved 2019 aug.

i485 transferred to local office 2019 aug too.

but now the update on i485 doesnt indicate that it has been transferred to local office.

and it says “Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It. “ this was the message i had before my i485 was transferred to my local office.

what can trigger the update on file to roll back? 
any clue?

many thanks

Same here!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/21/2020 at 8:55 PM, ahmad- said:

Hello guys, my vawa case has been pending since 2107 june. Today i got an update as follows: Is this a RFE? what could it be? I  am worried.

10-21-20 i485.png

I hope I get something in the mail this week. I am really worried. I have been waiting more than 3 years.

1 hour ago, Formykid said:

Hi dear fam.

I applied December 2018

1st primafacie and fingerprints appointment February 2019

2nd prima facie February 2020

RFE police clearance from birth country may 2020

EAD category c09 september 2020

New card being produce i360 receipt October 23rd 2020.

🙏🙏🙏 patience is key. Your day is coming. 

20201025_174712.thumb.jpg.07e96f3fb2a6ea3cd33cf75d7f15a56e.jpg

Thanks for the information. Congratulations. 

Filed: Other Timeline
32 minutes ago, ahmad- said:

I hope I get something in the mail this week. I am really worried. I have been waiting more than 3 years 

From my personal experience I will say that your I-360 is approved but they've been late to update the system and yourself yet. They won't start working on your 485 if it wasn't approved, please relax be very optimistic about it. It's nothing bad.

Mine was the same, I had no update about my 360 but went in for my 485 interview linked to it. I got the 360 approval letter in the mail a couple of weeks later after my interview 😃.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Formykid said:

Hi dear fam.

I applied December 2018

Congrats 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Formykid said:

Hi dear fam.

I applied December 2018

Congratulations...

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, aquila said:

From my personal experience I will say that your I-360 is approved but they've been late to update the system and yourself yet. They won't start working on your 485 if it wasn't approved, please relax be very optimistic about it. It's nothing bad.

Mine was the same, I had no update about my 360 but went in for my 485 interview linked to it. I got the 360 approval letter in the mail a couple of weeks later after my interview 😃.

Thank you so much I will keep update here as soon as i get the letter. 

Filed: Other Country: American Samoa
Timeline
5 hours ago, Formykid said:

Hi dear fam.

I applied December 2018

Congratulations 🎉  . How long they took for approval after receiving rfe

On 10/23/2020 at 6:39 AM, sandranj said:

You must have a psychological evaluation, and the psychologist should explain the abuse in detail, not just ta letter from your psychologist.

The only part I have understand is psychological evaluation, sorry ☹️ 

the letter I have it’s saying I been going to him since last January and I been damage mentally and emotionally and he wrote the cusses 

and what  do I have and need meds

is that what u mean 

It could also mean they are sending you a intention to deny notice. You should wait and see what the notice says and gather additional documents. If you still haven't received the notice by tomorrow contact your local Congress person and have them reach out. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.