2,966 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, sandranj said:

Just submit the original RFE and submit what they are asking. You can add a cover letter.

Hi Sandra

1 question. My deferred action is expiring next year in just 2021. It has 15 month validity correct because i received it on January 2020. How i can renew it?

2 question. Should i renew my c31 if i already renewed my c09 last month? My c31 is expiring on Nov 2020

2 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

Hi Sandra

1 question. My deferred action is expiring next year in just 2021. It has 15 month validity correct because i received it on January 2020. How i can renew it?

2 question. Should i renew my c31 if i already renewed my c09 last month? My c31 is expiring on Nov 2020

Shroy..you worry too much😊 relax a lil bit. Your interview notice is on the way..you'll get it before Nov 2020. You wouldn't have to renew..if you're so anxious you can go ahead and renew the C31 but you'll find out shortly you really have no use for it..👍

18 minutes ago, sandranj said:

You just need to request the deferred action in writing. Submit  copy of your I-360 approval, and a copy of your child's birth certificate with a respective translation as well.Your child is under 14 years of age then sign and mention that you are signing on her behalf.

Thank you so much!!!❤❤❤

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
40 minutes ago, sandranj said:

$495.If you paid form I-485 and submitted the I-485 along  with form I-765  there is no fee to pay, but you must submit the I-485 receipt.

If you submitted  form I-765 without form I-485 to receive the first EAD then you have to pay the fee,  if you can't afford to pay the fees then submit form I-912.

I meant to say $410 not $495.

Good evening everyone. My mom’s prima facie is expiring in 2 day and she uses it to get her license, so that is expiring too. Can someone send me a template of how to ask USCIS for an extension? We normally ask the lawyer to ask for an extension but we don’t have the money to pay this time. Thank you. 

Edited by trishytrish

1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Shroy..you worry too much😊 relax a lil bit. Your interview notice is on the way..you'll get it before Nov 2020. You wouldn't have to renew..if you're so anxious you can go ahead and renew the C31 but you'll find out shortly you really have no use for it..👍

I know i worry too much. There is a reason.. my attorney is keep changing his address so i afraid he wont miss the interview letter 😕 also, we sent so many g28 to correct his address but still uscis sends receipts to his old address 

4 minutes ago, trishytrish said:

Good evening everyone. My mom’s prima facie is expiring in 2 day and she uses it to get her license, so that is expiring too. Can someone send me a template of how to ask USCIS for an extension? We normally ask the lawyer to ask for an extension but we don’t have the money to pay this time. Thank you. 

Wait a minute...your mum's attorney takes money to request for prima facie ext which is absolutely free?😯😳😭😭 I just wanna come through the phone!😡 there's no template my dear..just a simple letter addressed to VSC simply requesting for the prima facie! My God!

4 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

I know i worry too much. There is a reason.. my attorney is keep changing his address so i afraid he wont miss the interview letter 😕 also, we sent so many g28 to correct his address but still uscis sends receipts to his old address 

One way I kept abreast was frequently contacting my senator who finally gave me the interview notice way before hand. I had the notice two months before my interview..do contact them..I understand your anxiety now..but worry changes absolutely nothing.💁

3 hours ago, sandranj said:

Write to USCIS
Vermont Service Center
Attn: Humanitarian Unit
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

I cannot thank you enough, if I when I came to U.S I worked under a different name and I put it down in the section where it asks for all names used, I put it in both 485 and 360 and now in 400, will they ask why did I use another name? And if so what Am I suppose to respond?

21 hours ago, Fenix81 said:

Looks like I will have to send the 410 because I dont want to get back my application back again 

I think when they first sent you your EAD, there was a half page that you rip off and include with your renewal application. It says something around the lines of "use this tear-off portion of the page to speed up your extension or replacement card" did you include that as part of your renewal application?

@NianAm 

The documents required for a marriage green card vary by situation but generally include the following:

29 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

@NianAm 

The documents required for a marriage green card vary by situation but generally include the following:

Thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/7/2020 at 4:26 AM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You're not alone we are rooting for you! Cheer up..your day approaches!🌟💫🌟💫🙏😘

Hey @Stillwinning!!!😊 can you tell me how do I get in touch with my Congress man or senate. I got a letter stating they can’t move on without my medical since may and I have got ntn since then. I don’t know if I should re-apply for another work permit before it expires in December plus i need help to know why it’s taking so long for an interview? 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

Hi Sandra

1-You just need to request USCIS to  renew your deferred action, but it's taking a while to renew then I suggest you request at least 3/4 months before expires.

2- You can use the EAD category C9, but you need to renew 5/6 months before expires.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.