Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

Has anyone filed their paperwork around 14th ? Any updates yet ? How does the G1145 form work ? Are they supposed to text/email me the receipt of my package right when they receive or its done after they have processed my check and did a cursory review of my package to ensure its valid and can be accepted ? 

Its been a week they received my package but no email/text regarding that - as per what G-1145 form is supposedly for. 

3 minutes ago, Alexmat1 said:

Has anyone filed their paperwork around 14th ? Any updates yet ? How does the G1145 form work ? Are they supposed to text/email me the receipt of my package right when they receive or its done after they have processed my check and did a cursory review of my package to ensure its valid and can be accepted ? 

Its been a week they received my package but no email/text regarding that - as per what G-1145 form is supposedly for. 

Mine was received by lockbox on 15th, and check cashed on 17th. Still no message

Suppose they should send a message or an email with the receipt number. I am also waiting. It is really weird

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Alexmat1 said:

I package derived on Sep 15,2020 

they just cashEd my check today. 
Still didn’t get any text massage yet. 

20 minutes ago, Alexmat1 said:

I had my check cashed a week after it was delivered to the lockbox. And received a text from the USCIS around 3:55pm with my receipt number the next day (exactly a week after), but others had there checks cashed and only received there text exactly a week from the day it was delivered to the lockbox. I’d say you would probably receive it by the end of today if you’re check/ credit card has already been charged.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Update : Received my extension letter today. 
9/1 : Sent packet off 

9/3: Received 

9/10: money order cashed

Quick question , where it says petitioner and beneficiary is it suppose to be my name (GC holder for both) because that’s on mine. Is that a typo 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Queen30 said:

Update : Received my extension letter today. 
9/1 : Sent packet off 

9/3: Received 

9/10: money order cashed

Quick question , where it says petitioner and beneficiary is it suppose to be my name (GC holder for both) because that’s on mine. Is that a typo 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

No it is not a typo mistake. You are the petitioner and the beneficiary. 

1 hour ago, jean Baptiste A said:

Hello again guys what do you do if people don't feel comfortable writing you a letter with their names going going to the immigration service. I personally do not think it is a big deal if you provide an extensive amount of evidence.

I don’t think it’ll be a problem, if you’ve got a lot evidence showing your marriage is  Bonafide one then it should be fine. They only want letters from friends and family if you don’t have enough evidence to prove the marriage is legitimate. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello All!

I just received my NOA Letter in the Mail! Woo Hoo!

Date Filed: 9/3/2020

Date Received: 9/4/2020

NOA Date: 9/10/2020

Check Cashed: 9/11/2020

NOA Letter Received 9/21/2020.

I also have a question. On 9/16 I received an update to my case saying name was updated. I didn't make any changes to my name and I double checked the paperwork I sent in and there was no errors. I was wondering if anyone else received this message? Or knows what it might mean. I have been looking in other forums but there is so many different answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Submitted application today 9/22/20 (Divorce Waiver). 

So provided they sign for it before October 1st, the old fees apply? 

49 minutes ago, HarryWL said:

So provided they sign for it before October 1st, the old fees apply?

Fees go up the second, You should be good. As long as you have the postmark I believe.

47 minutes ago, Bob in Boston said:

Fees go up the second, You should be good. As long as you have the postmark I believe.

Nah, it is when it is received at the USCIS mail location.

8CFR103.2(a)(7)(i)

Secondary Source:   https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-1-part-b-chapter-6

See Part C.

Edited by Talako
Added Secondary Source

Finally done.

2 hours ago, Talako said:

Nah, it is when it is received at the USCIS mail location.

Ahhhhhhh Like a priority date

Hello Everyone,

Find my Updates below:

Sept 7- Mailed the package via FedEX.

Sept 9- Got delivered in Arizona Office

Sept 12- Credit card charged by USCIS 

Sept 15- (3pm ET)- Received text and email from (AZ office)

Case transferred to TX office, case number with SRC

Sept 22-  Receipt and 18 month extension received in mail 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.