Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hello Everyone! We sent our ROC package out today. 

AOS from K1

Delivered Aug 24

Recieved text notifications Aug 29

Timeline

I’m also the unlucky one that forgot the look into  an updated address and I sent it to Texas 🙃.  I just called UPS and they said that I must go back to my UPS store to get this corrected.  Anyone else send theirs to the incorrect location? 

AOS from K1

Delivered Aug 24

Hello everyone! We're finishing getting our package ready to send hopefully on Friday.

We will update our timeline and the google sheet from this thread as soon as we get it sent! 

Good Luck Everyone!

This is what we're including in our package:

1. Payment in the total amount of $680.00 USD (Form I-751 fee and Biometrics fee)

2. Form G-1450 Credit Card Payment Authorization

3. Form G-1145 E-Notification of Application / Petition Acceptance

4. Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

5. Copy of the front and back of Permanent Resident Card 

6. Copy of Biographic Page of Passport - U.S.Citizen

7. Evidence of Marriage

Marriage Certificate 

Wedding Pictures and Cards

Copies of Drivers License

Permanent Resident

U.S. Citizen

8. Apartment Leases and Renters Insurance (Both U.S. Citizen and Permanent Resident Appear in the Contracts)

Memphis, TN  2019 - Present
          Community Welcome Letter 2019

Apartment Lease Sept 2019 - Sept 2020

Renters Insurance Receipt 2019
          Certificate of Insurance 2019 - 2020
          Apartment Lease Renewal Sept 2020
          Renters Insurance Policy Notice 2020
          Millennial Specialty Insurance Policy Summary 2020 - 2021
     Boca Raton, FL (2017-2019) (Both U.S. Citizen and Permanent Resident Appear in the Contracts)
          Apartment Lease Renewal 2018-2019
          Apartment Lease 2017-2018

9. Car Insurance Policy Documents (Both U.S. Citizen and Permanent Resident Appear in the Contracts and ID Cards)

Auto Insurance Coverage Summary
          Auto Insurance Renewal
          Auto Insurance ID Card 2019-2020
          Verification of Insurance
          Auto Insurance Renewal Declaration Page
          Auto Insurance ID Card Renewed 2020-2021
10. Health Insurance (Both U.S. Citizen and Permanent Resident Appear in the Contracts and ID Cards)

Employer-Provided Insurance Offer and Coverage

Insurance Member Card Permanent Resident
          Insurance Member Card U.S. Citizen

11. Delta Dental Insurance Policy Coverage (Both U.S. Citizen and Permanent Resident Appear in the Policy)
12. Tax Returns Filed Jointly
13. Utility Bills
          Light Gas and Water Division (ONLY U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Appear in the Bill)
         May, June, July, August and September 2020
          Xfinity (ONLY U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Appear in the Bill)
          May, June, July, August and September 2020
14. Investment and Retirement Accounts (x3)
          Spouse listed as beneficiaries for all of our accounts
15. Bank Statements - Joint Checking and Savings Accounts
          2018 - Feb, July and December
          2019 - Jan, July and December
          2020 - January to August

16. Bank Accounts - Individual Checking and Savings Account
          Account Title Confirmation - Spouse listed as Beneficiary
          Account Title Confirmation - Spouse listed as Beneficiary
17. Photos from the date of our marriage to the present date

7 hours ago, Darren.Juliana said:

Hello everyone! We're finishing getting our package ready to send hopefully on Friday.

We will update our timeline and the google sheet from this thread as soon as we get it sent! 

Good Luck Everyone!

Well! Looks like you prepared for this pretty good. With a little luck you will sail through this storm with ease.

8 hours ago, Stephanie B said:

I’m also the unlucky one that forgot the look into  an updated address and I sent it to Texas 🙃.  I just called UPS and they said that I must go back to my UPS store to get this corrected.  Anyone else send theirs to the incorrect location? 

Did you have time to correct this issue? I hope so. There was a couple I think in last months forum who had the package returned to them.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bob in Boston said:

Did you have time to correct this issue? I hope so. There was a couple I think in last months forum who had the package returned to them.

Hi Bob -  My UPS store opens in 45 mins and it’s 5 mins from our home.  I’ll post my results here just incase another unlucky soul makes this terrible mistake. 🤞🏾

AOS from K1

Delivered Aug 24

Just now, Stephanie B said:

Hi Bob -  My UPS store opens in 45 mins and it’s 5 mins from our home.  I’ll post my results here just incase another unlucky soul makes this terrible mistake. 🤞🏾

Good Luck! We're rooting for you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello All,

I received an update on my I-751 saying that my name was updated.... I didn't make any changes and I double checked my paperwork to make sure I didn't make any spelling errors and I didn't. Does anyone know what that message means? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Timeline

UPS was able to update the shipping address in person without any issues.  My package has been rerouted to AZ.  My cover letter states the Texas address, but I hope that common sense kicks in as it references the I-751 form.  

AOS from K1

Delivered Aug 24

31 minutes ago, Stephanie B said:

UPS was able to update the shipping address in person without any issues.  My package has been rerouted to AZ.  My cover letter states the Texas address, but I hope that common sense kicks in as it references the I-751 form.  

GOOD NEWS!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.