Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Time for some good news bad news and more bad news.  The format of the USCIS page changed and caused my program to not work while I was unable to access the source code; I have it fixed and was able to finally get the data.  The more bad news is that in spite of taking the data over the month period as opposed to weekly; the rate has slowed down to half of what it was before.  Before was an average of around 10 cases per day being handled; we are now seeing somewhere around 5 cases per day.  On the plus side most of the cases being handled are RFEs to approvals and there was a solid chunk going towards approvals.  Its sitting around 12 percent of the cases remaining,  Since we are approaching a year of people having applied; I would probably think that if you haven't gotten a approval I would start to exercise your options; write your congressperson, contact the USCIS.  From what I scouted from historic data, the data settles around 90 percent cleared, which means we are hitting a point where the cases are going to slow down to a few to no cases per day for the September 2020 crowd.  I will try to keep up the data collection until the end of the calendar year; though I really want to at least see everyone whos been in the thread though.  My plan is to try and create a platform to make it easier for people to collect the data for future users;  the recent events are a reminder that the USCIS pages aren't set in stone and its something I'll need to keep an eye on when I work on this stuff.  See you all next week!
image.thumb.png.f156e17f3b00db482e22eed421c27fc0.png image.png.de9b7352895b33cc0f805db1827f5bcf.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
4 hours ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

Time for some good news bad news and more bad news.  The format of the USCIS page changed and caused my program to not work while I was unable to access the source code; I have it fixed and was able to finally get the data.  The more bad news is that in spite of taking the data over the month period as opposed to weekly; the rate has slowed down to half of what it was before.  Before was an average of around 10 cases per day being handled; we are now seeing somewhere around 5 cases per day.  On the plus side most of the cases being handled are RFEs to approvals and there was a solid chunk going towards approvals.  Its sitting around 12 percent of the cases remaining,  Since we are approaching a year of people having applied; I would probably think that if you haven't gotten a approval I would start to exercise your options; write your congressperson, contact the USCIS.  From what I scouted from historic data, the data settles around 90 percent cleared, which means we are hitting a point where the cases are going to slow down to a few to no cases per day for the September 2020 crowd.  I will try to keep up the data collection until the end of the calendar year; though I really want to at least see everyone whos been in the thread though.  My plan is to try and create a platform to make it easier for people to collect the data for future users;  the recent events are a reminder that the USCIS pages aren't set in stone and its something I'll need to keep an eye on when I work on this stuff.  See you all next week!
image.thumb.png.f156e17f3b00db482e22eed421c27fc0.png image.png.de9b7352895b33cc0f805db1827f5bcf.png

10% rejections after they sent RFEs or just directly rejected? Any insights?

Timeline
On 9/6/2021 at 10:47 PM, AD1 said:

Rejections as far as what my application values as a rejection, are as follows; Incorrect fees sent, lack of signature, or incorrect form.  If one of more of these occur; then the application gets rejected.  It is also possible for someone to send a withdrawal notice; I count this as a rejection in the sense that the case is closed as far as I compute it.  It could be reopened I believe, though I don't know how that is filed.  I don't see any instance of something going from RFE to rejected unless you botch signing whatever forms they need signed.

Timeline
On 9/6/2021 at 10:47 PM, AD1 said:

Rejections as far as what my application values as a rejection, are as follows; Incorrect fees sent, lack of signature, or incorrect form.  If one of more of these occur; then the application gets rejected.  It is also possible for someone to send a withdrawal notice; I count this as a rejection in the sense that the case is closed as far as I compute it.  It could be reopened I believe, though I don't know how that is filed.  I don't see any instance of something going from RFE to rejected unless you botch signing whatever forms they need signed.

Have about 5 cases per day, since there was a holiday; not too bad.  About to get to 11% cases remaining.  Very likely to hit 90% clearance at the end of the month.

image.png.95cdaf2d531bf697cecdff12324096ba.png

Timeline

50% more cases this week compared to last week. Crossed into 89% clearance.  I feel like we are perpetually 10 weeks away; I don't know what to say other than we are close to 300 cases remaining.  Much love to y'all!
image.thumb.png.75c2ed709dafb081c7309ca9da5bf886.png

Hi) Please help me with advice. After 357 days of waiting Noa2, we received the RFE, the letter says that my fiancé may have been married. I attach the letter below. The fact is that he has never been married. He has two children who live with him, but they did not have an official marriage with their mother (civil marriage). Now they require a document confirming that he is divorced.We do not know what to do and how to be. Maybe someone had a similar situation. Maybe someone can give us advice on what to do.

A37BF106-1C4C-4E26-947F-C94508425EF7.jpeg

Edited by Aziza Taghiyeva

1 hour ago, Aziza Taghiyeva said:

Hi) Please help me with advice. After 357 days of waiting Noa2, we received the RFE, the letter says that my fiancé may have been married. I attach the letter below. The fact is that he has never been married. He has two children who live with him, but he did not have an official marriage with their mother. Now they require a document confirming that he is divorced.We do not know what to do and how to be. Maybe someone had a similar situation. Maybe someone can give us advice on what to do.

A37BF106-1C4C-4E26-947F-C94508425EF7.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.