Sarge2155

August 2020 - AOS Filers

2,327 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I have some hope when I see that this table for i-765 was updated today to July 22,2020 while it was still May yesterday

USCIS Processing Time Estimates

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Finally got Biometrics Appt for 2/9/21. Working on I-944 RFE now, hoping to have it out ASAP but waiting on a W-2. Aaaaah finally some movement!

My biometrics was finally scheduled and mailed out on Jan 15th however I have still not received it! I called USCIS today and a Tier 2 officer will call me. Is there any other way to access the appointment? They said it should be on my online account but there is nothing there! 

17 hours ago, BearxBelle said:

Finally got Biometrics Appt for 2/9/21. Working on I-944 RFE now, hoping to have it out ASAP but waiting on a W-2. Aaaaah finally some movement!

When was your biometrics dated that it was sent out? I feel like mine is lost in the mail! 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, INF said:

When was your biometrics dated that it was sent out? I feel like mine is lost in the mail! 

Mine was mailed the same day as yours and I still don't have it. I used Emma to find out an appt had been scheduled. I think it's just taking a while, they told me give it 10 more days!

3 minutes ago, BearxBelle said:

Mine was mailed the same day as yours and I still don't have it. I used Emma to find out an appt had been scheduled. I think it's just taking a while, they told me give it 10 more days!

Lol wow! That’s insane! 10 more days since when? Also does Emma tell you when it is scheduled for? 

Edited by INF

Timeline
1 minute ago, INF said:

Lol wow! That’s insane! 10 more days since when? Also does Emma tell you when it is scheduled for? 

Since yesterday lol but yes if you put speak to live agent, then click case status and put in your receipt number and a-number and answer the agents questions they will finally tell you when you're scheduled haha

3 minutes ago, BearxBelle said:

Since yesterday lol but yes if you put speak to live agent, then click case status and put in your receipt number and a-number and answer the agents questions they will finally tell you when you're scheduled haha

Nope! Mine did not tell me and scheduled me to talk to a Tier 2. Did a Tier 1 tell you when yours was scheduled? 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, INF said:

Nope! Mine did not tell me and scheduled me to talk to a Tier 2. Did a Tier 1 tell you when yours was scheduled? 

It was the only person I chatted with, I didn't know there was Tiers

I want some Biden luck haha! 
Honestly, I am struggling. With the news that Australia won't open this year even when vaccinated?? I am just upset that my parents might not even meet my child until she is close to one. I can't distract myself as I can't leave the house to work or even drive. I just want something good to happen, haha. I don't have any friends here so the days are just long. Sorry for the rant lol.

1 hour ago, BearxBelle said:

It was the only person I chatted with, I didn't know there was Tiers

Yep! I tried talking to the Live Agent. She was very confused and had no idea when mine was scheduled. She has escalated me to Tier 2, as well. Goodness USCIS contact centre is all over the place! 

Edited by INF

Just now, Cilllah said:

I want some Biden luck haha! 
Honestly, I am struggling. With the news that Australia won't open this year even when vaccinated?? I am just upset that my parents might not even meet my child until she is close to one. I can't distract myself as I can't leave the house to work or even drive. I just want something good to happen, haha. I don't have any friends here so the days are just long. Sorry for the rant lol.

Wow I am the opposite... I am loving not having to work or drive anywhere (my husband drives me everywhere)! Hahaha

4 minutes ago, INF said:

Wow I am the opposite... I am loving not having to work or drive anywhere (my husband drives me everywhere)! Hahaha

My husband works long hours so it is just myself and my three year old all day. She really needs to get out but I can't drive to take her anywhere. Or do anything.
I want to work so we can get our own place as we are still at my in-laws. We have the house deposit but need the second income. That's literally the only reason. If we were rich I wouldn't work lol.

3 minutes ago, Cilllah said:

My husband works long hours so it is just myself and my three year old all day. She really needs to get out but I can't drive to take her anywhere. Or do anything.
I want to work so we can get our own place as we are still at my in-laws. We have the house deposit but need the second income. That's literally the only reason. If we were rich I wouldn't work lol.

That’s very fair! I hope you are able to work soon to get out from your in laws house!! 

5 minutes ago, INF said:

That’s very fair! I hope you are able to work soon to get out from your in laws house!! 

Don't get me wrong. I love my in-laws and it's nice having them around but I really do just want my own place!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.