Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
34 minutes ago, RedRose75 said:

Congratulations to you and hubby!

It is really disheartening to hear that backlogs are beyond 6-12 months.  Its sad, very sad.

The Detective doing the letter said I should check back next Monday or Tuesday.  So I am leaving all else in the mighty hands of God.  I was hoping for this Friday though, but every disappointment is for good.  So since I have been waiting all these months, another week is just fine.

Praying for continued strength & protection for you and baby girl. I hope and pray that both of you are reunited soon.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
23 minutes ago, JamKid said:

Praying for continued strength & protection for you and baby girl. I hope and pray that both of you are reunited soon.

Thank you JamKid, keep praying for us both, as well as each person in waiting for their interview.  We need God more even now!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Am new to this group but not visajorney.🙂 am  filing for my parents. dq June 23/2020 for both parents. With this ban Covid-19 it’s so stressful known how helpful  it would be with my parents being here to help with the kids while I work.  I try expedite their case twice and was denied. So I leave it at that. When they lift the ban I expedite again and was approved March 11/2021 case said ready but no interview date, email them and all I get bck is due to Covid-19 and we don’t know when 🙄 I sent them back an email reword it now I’m waiting for a response this is very stressful my anxiety is going through the roof and I need to return back to work so I can help out financially

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, RedRose75 said:

Congratulations to you and hubby!

It is really disheartening to hear that backlogs are beyond 6-12 months.  Its sad, very sad.

The Detective doing the letter said I should check back next Monday or Tuesday.  So I am leaving all else in the mighty hands of God.  I was hoping for this Friday though, but every disappointment is for good.  So since I have been waiting all these months, another week is just fine.

With the holidays and lock down this weekend I can see next week but I know you were praying for this week babe. 

it will get approved next week. I know they are not doing anything with the holidays starting tomorrow until next Tuesday. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, kimisha said:

He was approved today. 

Its crazy this process. 

I feel blessed that it over because I feel the wait is going to be long from now on. My hubby said it was only one worker and 8 people waiting today so it was a long wait. How can they work with one person with so many people waiting.

@kimisha Great news, congrats🥂🥳🎉 how did the interview go? Please provide details as it's still a learning process for those waiting.

Timeline
11 hours ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

Am new to this group but not visajorney.🙂 am  filing for my parents. dq June 23/2020 for both parents. With this ban Covid-19 it’s so stressful known how helpful  it would be with my parents being here to help with the kids while I work.  I try expedite their case twice and was denied. So I leave it at that. When they lift the ban I expedite again and was approved March 11/2021 case said ready but no interview date, email them and all I get bck is due to Covid-19 and we don’t know when 🙄 I sent them back an email reword it now I’m waiting for a response this is very stressful my anxiety is going through the roof and I need to return back to work so I can help out financially

Hang in there, may be long but won't be forever🙏🏾

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

@kimisha Great news, congrats🥂🥳🎉 how did the interview go? Please provide details as it's still a learning process for those waiting.

Okay Visa approved. Hubby said it was a long wait because it was only one person working and they had 8 people there for their interview.

They did not ask for any documents at all just birth and marriage certificate, everything else I uploaded a few days ago including pics, etc, but he had the album and everything with him.

They asked him 5 questions:
About my daughter
do we plan to have any kids
where I live
where I work and what I do
where he works
PD 1/2020 CR1
DQ 9/1/2020
Interview 2/26/21 cancelled
expedite sent 3/11/21
interview 3/31/21

Timeline
9 minutes ago, kimisha said:
Okay Visa approved. Hubby said it was a long wait because it was only one person working and they had 8 people there for their interview.

They did not ask for any documents at all just birth and marriage certificate, everything else I uploaded a few days ago including pics, etc, but he had the album and everything with him.

They asked him 5 questions:
About my daughter
do we plan to have any kids
where I live
where I work and what I do
where he works
PD 1/2020 CR1
DQ 9/1/2020
Interview 2/26/21 cancelled
expedite sent 3/11/21
interview 3/31/21

Congratulations sis! We appreciate the info. All the best going forward. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 hours ago, kimisha said:

With the holidays and lock down this weekend I can see next week but I know you were praying for this week babe. 

it will get approved next week. I know they are not doing anything with the holidays starting tomorrow until next Tuesday. 

I believe so too Kimisha.  The detective did tell the secretary to tell me that due to the holidays, it would be done next week, so I am waiting patiently.

Edited by RedRose75

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
44 minutes ago, shayP said:

Any new people here waiting on an Interview date after DQ. I Dq in January 2021.

DQ since October 13, 2020.  
category F11 still haven’t received a date yet only got a letter that it has been DQ for at least 60 days on March 4th 2021. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.