Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

All i know is that there up to oct 1st cancellations dates and rescheduling.. We're october 2nd so am hoping for a call this week..

I know October was all over the place some were canceled and some wasn’t was trying to get a better idea. I’m DQ sep 5. Wanted to attend the interview trying coordinate with my job 

Timeline

Good morning. I hope the Embassy can complete all the Oct reschedules this week so next week they can start on Sept DQs 🙏🏾. They are closed Thursday for the Thxgvn holiday. Have a great week ahead y'all.

Timeline
19 hours ago, Steffy Stef said:

I know October was all over the place some were canceled and some wasn’t was trying to get a better idea. I’m DQ sep 5. Wanted to attend the interview trying coordinate with my job 

❤️❤️❤️

Timeline
Just now, neilsqueen said:

Just checked my baby girls visa status and it shows issued!!!!!!  Hallelujah!!!!  Thank you all for this past years support!!!  We will be heading out soon to get her and bring her home!!!!

Congrats!!!!! 🙌🏾

Timeline
6 minutes ago, neilsqueen said:

Just checked my baby girls visa status and it shows issued!!!!!!  Hallelujah!!!!  Thank you all for this past years support!!!  We will be heading out soon to get her and bring her home!!!!

Congrats🎉🎉🎉 wow that was quick. Had you submitted that another sponsor etc?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Congrats🎉🎉🎉 wow that was quick. Had you submitted that another sponsor etc?

No I wrote them and explained the sponsors are a moot point since she will be a citizen when she gets here and her father makes way more than enough for a family of three.  They sent it to a supervisor and was taken care of right away.

Timeline
Just now, neilsqueen said:

No I wrote them and explained the sponsors are a moot point since she will be a citizen when she gets here and her father makes way more than enough for a family of three.  They sent it to a supervisor and was taken care of right away.

That's great! Thank God it was resolved quickly. To what email address did you send the note so others in a similar predicament may know what to do?

Timeline
48 minutes ago, neilsqueen said:

Congrats 🎈🎉🍾 

12 hours ago, neilsqueen said:

Congrats I was just telling my wife about your situation then I came here and saw this... ❤👏👏👏👏 blessings 

Timeline
1 minute ago, TASHEKA said:

I am so excited to say that we got the call today rescheduling our interview to December 3rd.

we had October 1st interview which was later canceled.

🥰🥰🥰🥰 Congratulations 🎉 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.