Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi! My husband did his medical in September then of course interview was cancelled. I notice on Andrews website it states "We ask that after  your interview, you return to the US Medical Department to collect your chest x-ray CD" since his interview was rescheduled, he tried calling Andrews  but then they told him he would have to get a hold of the U.S Medical Department which they didn't give him a number and then asked if he already paid for the x-ray which I thought was already included in the fee. I know its not needed for the interview but does anyone know if it would be needed for afterwards such as immigration once he arrives into the U.S or does anyone have a phone number for that department?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
36 minutes ago, ShanShan391 said:

Hi! My husband did his medical in September then of course interview was cancelled. I notice on Andrews website it states "We ask that after  your interview, you return to the US Medical Department to collect your chest x-ray CD" since his interview was rescheduled, he tried calling Andrews  but then they told him he would have to get a hold of the U.S Medical Department which they didn't give him a number and then asked if he already paid for the x-ray which I thought was already included in the fee. I know its not needed for the interview but does anyone know if it would be needed for afterwards such as immigration once he arrives into the U.S or does anyone have a phone number for that department?

You need only call Andrews and asked to be transferred to that department. I’ve done that twice when I just wanted to check some information. I actually can’t recall a contact number, but I’m sure there is one. 

Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, as usual, there is another issue with my daughter's interview :ranting: Now they are saying we need a co-sponsor.  My husband made over $42,000 last year which is well above the $27,000+ for a family of 3.  They are wanting 2019 transcripts which don't exist because the IRS hasn't finished our taxes for this year.  To top it all off, all of this is moot because my husband is now a citizen which will make our baby girl a citizen once she hit US soil so the poverty guidelines don't matter!  (She is my stepdaughter if I confused anyone) Her mother explained all this to the embassy person.  Guess they didn't understand for some reason.  I just sent an email to beg for help.  Does anyone have a phone number where an actual human answers for emergency help?  I just get automated information and then get cut off.  I'm ready to cry my heart out!!!!

Timeline
43 minutes ago, neilsqueen said:

Well, as usual, there is another issue with my daughter's interview :ranting: Now they are saying we need a co-sponsor.  My husband made over $42,000 last year which is well above the $27,000+ for a family of 3.  They are wanting 2019 transcripts which don't exist because the IRS hasn't finished our taxes for this year.  To top it all off, all of this is moot because my husband is now a citizen which will make our baby girl a citizen once she hit US soil so the poverty guidelines don't matter!  (She is my stepdaughter if I confused anyone) Her mother explained all this to the embassy person.  Guess they didn't understand for some reason.  I just sent an email to beg for help.  Does anyone have a phone number where an actual human answers for emergency help?  I just get automated information and then get cut off.  I'm ready to cry my heart out!!!!

@neilsqueen Good morning, so sorry things did not go as expected. Why did they say you need a cosponsor when you make above the poverty guidelines for your household size? Has your husband cosponsered others recently who are being considered a part of your household count? The Embassy gave this # 876-656-8535 on the live today, you can speak with someone there re appointments, but they aren't really able to help with immigrant visas. They will instruct you to email the embassy. At this point your only recourse is to provide what the embassy requested. Can you use the W2 AND 1040 in lieu of the 2019 transcript?

Edited by Stacey Ann

Timeline
23 hours ago, Lackeisha876 said:

You need only call Andrews and asked to be transferred to that department. I’ve done that twice when I just wanted to check some information. I actually can’t recall a contact number, but I’m sure there is one. 

Thank you! I'll have him go ahead and do that. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

@neilsqueen Good morning, so sorry things did not go as expected. Why did they say you need a cosponsor when you make above the poverty guidelines for your household size? Has your husband cosponsered others recently who are being considered a part of your household count? The Embassy gave this # 876-656-8535 on the live today, you can speak with someone there re appointments, but they aren't really able to help with immigrant visas. They will instruct you to email the embassy. At this point your only recourse is to provide what the embassy requested. Can you use the W2 AND 1040 in lieu of the 2019 transcript?

Who knows why they are asking for a joint sponsor.  They are insane!!!  No my husband has never sponsored anyone.  I provided them with the W2 and the 1040 already and they are still asking for the transcripts.  Can't give them what doesn't exist!!!  I just can't with them any longer. I'm waiting for a reply from an email I sent this morning.  I will send a joint sponsor for the hell of it and resend the W2 and 1040 explaining in red ink the transcript doesn't exist.  Maybe it will sink in then.

Timeline

Good afternoon everyone. Have there been any more reschedules this week? Anyone with a Sept or Oct cancellation still waiting for a new interview date?

56 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good afternoon everyone. Have there been any more reschedules this week? Anyone with a Sept or Oct cancellation still waiting for a new interview date?

Yea ... they have to get .. but nobody wanna talk because they already where they wanna be... well until after the interviews and they need help again they gone come back and ask what next to do ..  😒😒 you just worry about your date my friend 💞 you done enuf... And nobody don't reply to this with no sentimental feelings or else 

Timeline

Who else is left for September? I see a girl not a part of this group on fb waiting for September 29 that was yesterday not sure if she get anything today. Waiting for the October 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Yea ... they have to get .. but nobody wanna talk because they already where they wanna be... well until after the interviews and they need help again they gone come back and ask what next to do ..  😒😒 you just worry about your date my friend 💞 you done enuf... And nobody don't reply to this with no sentimental feelings or else 

Agreed 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, TASHEKA said:

My daughter's interview for October 1st was cancelled, still waiting to be rescheduled. 😩

Someone for Sepetember the 30th got schedule today fot Decemeber the 2nd.. maybe you will hear from them tomorrow or next week.

Edited by MS CANTY

Timeline
6 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Someone for Sepetember the 30th got schedule today fot Decemeber the 2nd.. maybe you will hear from them tomorrow or next week.

Really them a go backwards! But that’s good did you see it on fb ? 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, TASHEKA said:

My daughter's interview for October 1st was cancelled, still waiting to be rescheduled. 😩

Hold on tight your up next ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.