Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Just now, Ryan18 said:

Ok so she said to me when I’m ready please raise my  right hand for the Hoth and then she said before she start is it ok to cancel my tourist visa ? And I said sure no problem and the she start asking me questions like:

when was the last time I talk to my wife 

how long was I married 

where does my wife work 

where and how did we meet 

How long did she stay when she visits you 

How long did I stay when I visited her 

if I ever got arrested 

if she has kids 

Side note #I went with 7 year old daughter and they didn’t ask her a thing 

That’s what I remembered she asked a few more but the were pretty simple 

Ohk respect. .. simple 1/3 dem deh 

9 hours ago, SimplyGorgeous89 said:

Good Afternoon Everyone! 

My DQ date was May 21st so I am trying to be as patient as possible but reading the comments has given me so much relief to know that they are in the month of May. I just found out I am pregnant after being in Jamaica recently for 3 weeks so I’m so excited to prayerfully have my husband here really soon to share this experience together as a family!!! I will definitely keep you all updated I receive anything but as of right now it still says NVC when I log in. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Congrats girl!!!!! Welcome to the group..I'm right with you.  My DQ date is the 26th...so I need you to get ya damn interview tomorrow!!!!! 😊😊😊😊 🤞🏾🤞🏾

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 7/25/2020 at 9:37 AM, Unknown101 said:

Exactly. ... i dont know about no other country but for jamaicans immigration is a bit more personal. .. this is a upgrade .. better opportunity in many ways ... we can't just go to anyone and tell them our business like that. .. you actually got people out here badmineing people because of theses things and will stop at nothing to see you fail and stay here... dont get me wrong i am not speaking down on my country nor my people's and i aint saying America is a bed of rose but if you want to be real here you will admit that what am saying here is true ... well i dont know about anyone of you but i know i got even family members i cant tell about my filing and how far i came with it... so when you hear me saying after my interview ill tell yall my real name bear with me ... i really like yall and i appreciate every information i got here but even my wife ask me not to tell anyone anything until i am tru ((anyone)) meaning the people she and i know and the hatrid she sence or the little evil eyes pose as smile ... this is just my personal experience. .. maybe yall owne different but i just wanted to share this with you all 😩 i like that i can vent here in peace 

Mi Kno mi late but this is so true and so sad!.

1 hour ago, Firebread said:

Hail family, just get back to the page. I am just waiting on the medical  date from Andrews. Mi love the interaction though.

Hi 👋 

Your interview next month?

35 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Where is everyone at..? Ntn new....? How nvc a move suh jaja 

Hopefully tomorrow they start sending out interviews again or at least update to saying Kingston. 🙏🏽

Just now, TheFostersJourney said:

Hopefully tomorrow they start sending out interviews again or at least update to saying Kingston. 🙏🏽

Hope so...  kaz ryan say a just 3 persom him see i know they maybe did more interviews on the same day but different timing but i think they should take on more people during the same time period ... is like they only working with 4 councler officer a day  or 4 per a specific  time period then they change ... they must have more than that amount of rooms that they would use to do immigrant interviews 😩😩 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 7/24/2020 at 2:14 PM, J-Ann said:

I know that these below are some with the rest

Varicella vaccine 
Influenza vaccine 
Tdap vaccine 
MMR vaccine 
Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine

These Three:

Varicella vaccine  
Tdap vaccine 
MMR vaccine 

They only give you flu and pneumonia shot in the winter months.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.