Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, SwanC said:

Lol alright mi a wait for me unknown101 friend fi buss, fi get the big reveal! 

Gotchu Stacey, I will try and do mines later, don’t remember the dates for everything going to have to go under my mattress for my documents 😂😂😂

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Yall soon know me mon .. the man behind the mask ... ago post a pick or even give out my instergram nam rite after i get my interview 😂  but other from that a unknown101 😂 hey mi like this little group here ... mi neva usto txt .. usto just read comments but the people in this group are some good people so I have to play my part 

True true.  A this group alone get mi talking my business and trust mi it helps. A nuh me alone a go through the stress. I've gotten good advice that actually pertains to me and can actually relax a bit and vent when I want to people who definitely understand

Timeline
7 minutes ago, J-Ann said:

True true.  A this group alone get mi talking my business and trust mi it helps. A nuh me alone a go through the stress. I've gotten good advice that actually pertains to me and can actually relax a bit and vent when I want to people who definitely understand

True thing you talking it helps to hear from ppl experiencing the same thing as you and those who are ahead in the process where you're looking fwd to reaching. Man it's a relief.

22 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Exactly. ... i dont know about no other country but for jamaicans immigration is a bit more personal. .. this is a upgrade .. better opportunity in many ways ... we can't just go to anyone and tell them our business like that. .. you actually got people out here badmineing people because of theses things and will stop at nothing to see you fail and stay here... dont get me wrong i am not speaking down on my country nor my people's and i aint saying America is a bed of rose but if you want to be real here you will admit that what am saying here is true ... well i dont know about anyone of you but i know i got even family members i cant tell about my filing and how far i came with it... so when you hear me saying after my interview ill tell yall my real name bear with me ... i really like yall and i appreciate every information i got here but even my wife ask me not to tell anyone anything until i am tru ((anyone)) meaning the people she and i know and the hatrid she sence or the little evil eyes pose as smile ... this is just my personal experience. .. maybe yall owne different but i just wanted to share this with you all 😩 i like that i can vent here in peace 

Definitely understand this one

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Exactly. ... i dont know about no other country but for jamaicans immigration is a bit more personal. .. this is a upgrade .. better opportunity in many ways ... we can't just go to anyone and tell them our business like that. .. you actually got people out here badmineing people because of theses things and will stop at nothing to see you fail and stay here... dont get me wrong i am not speaking down on my country nor my people's and i aint saying America is a bed of rose but if you want to be real here you will admit that what am saying here is true ... well i dont know about anyone of you but i know i got even family members i cant tell about my filing and how far i came with it... so when you hear me saying after my interview ill tell yall my real name bear with me ... i really like yall and i appreciate every information i got here but even my wife ask me not to tell anyone anything until i am tru ((anyone)) meaning the people she and i know and the hatrid she sence or the little evil eyes pose as smile ... this is just my personal experience. .. maybe yall owne different but i just wanted to share this with you all 😩 i like that i can vent here in peace 

True word. I understand.

1 hour ago, Unknown101 said:

@Unknown101

I totally understand what your saying and it’s so true. I’ve never gotten too personal on visa journey other than update my timeline. One day I was just searching to see if there’s any Jamaican forum’s and I came across this one and I didn’t think it would get this personal but I really appreciate it cause it makes you feel connected. I told my hubby not to tell anyone other than our parents and very very close people to us..... Plus my hubby very private so that helps too, people badmind ova them things here. And I believe there’s more ppl on here reading but not commenting probably have dates but don’t want to say nutn but I totally understand. When my hubby get through I plan to announce it a month after he’s here. Just want the badmind ppl wonder a which part him deh then just blow them up with a picture 🤣🤣🤣 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Trust me, I overstand. We tried our hardest to keep things on lock. But it get out, and I can’t tell you the amount of negative energy we get. People just a try style we ting. His family that don’t even know me a carry news go tell him bout me in foreign doing rey tay tay. You can literally feel the negative energy around some folks sometimes. Nobody want to see him prosper, and leave that specific area. Crab in a barrel style.  
So...Keeping things to yourself until you can fly out is really and truthfully the best thing you can do. I understand! 

Edited by SwanC

1 hour ago, SwanC said:

Trust me, I overstand. We tried our hardest to keep things on lock. But it get out, and I can’t tell you the amount of negative energy we get. People just a try style we ting. His family that don’t even know me a carry news go tell him bout me in foreign doing rey tay tay. You can literally feel the negative energy around some folks sometimes. Nobody want to see him prosper, and leave that specific area. Crab in a barrel style.  
So...Keeping things to yourself until you can fly out is really and truthfully the best thing you can do. I understand! 

@SwanC

mek then move and gweh!...have been with my hubby for 3 years I’m tired of long distance now. We’re gonna be married for 2 years next month and when we first got together sas Christ me did waah hide under a rock. The amount a things ppl seh about us and how we ago mash up before we even reach 1 year. My hubby told me some of his friends keep saying me muss have man ova yah a tek care of me cause me too pretty blah blah like are you serious.  News will get out but with this specific phase of the filing you have to be tight lip. 

Just now, SwanC said:

Yea man them bad... yah fi strong when yuh married worst when you about to uplift nobody nuh waan see that man .. them carry news suh till ... mi see all man in a mi wife DM 😂😂😂😂 and  no mi never search a she show me ... niggaz weh claim them a friend ... its almost 3 years now and we still firm ... they made all talk against me but me just act like me nuh hear and hail and guh tue ... but am sure i can point out 5 persons now weh try mash up mi life and will die inside once me and mi wife post a pick together in the usa all for no reason ... just badmine.. 

1 minute ago, Unknown101 said:

Yea man them bad... yah fi strong when yuh married worst when you about to uplift nobody nuh waan see that man .. them carry news suh till ... mi see all man in a mi wife DM 😂😂😂😂 and  no mi never search a she show me ... niggaz weh claim them a friend ... its almost 3 years now and we still firm ... they made all talk against me but me just act like me nuh hear and hail and guh tue ... but am sure i can point out 5 persons now weh try mash up mi life and will die inside once me and mi wife post a pick together in the usa all for no reason ... just badmine.. 

to raww me did think a me alone get ppl in my DM and bring news 🤣. Unknown101 bwoy me caah wait to post the picture. Just want God to continue making the process go smoothly and it’s a smooth transition for you guys when you come up. Have you been to US  before?

Just now, TheFostersJourney said:

@SwanC

mek then move and gweh!...have been with my hubby for 3 years I’m tired of long distance now. We’re gonna be married for 2 years next month and when we first got together sas Christ me did waah hide under a rock. The amount a things ppl seh about us and how we ago mash up before we even reach 1 year. My hubby told me some of his friends keep saying me muss have man ova yah a tek care of me cause me too pretty blah blah like are you serious.  News will get out but with this specific phase of the filing you have to be tight lip. 

September makes 3 years for me... yow let me tell you this. . Jamaican men are the most envious when it comes on to a man from jamaica meeting a woman elsewhere in the world the man dem bitter ... me a tell yuh this .. my wife is a born jamaican ... she is a us citizen also and she talk straight patios. .. my wife a real G 😍 ganster that ... we nuh perfect but

Just now, TheFostersJourney said:

to raww me did think a me alone get ppl in my DM and bring news 🤣. Unknown101 bwoy me caah wait to post the picture. Just want God to continue making the process go smoothly and it’s a smooth transition for you guys when you come up. Have you been to US  before?

Just now, Unknown101 said:

September makes 3 years for me... yow let me tell you this. . Jamaican men are the most envious when it comes on to a man from jamaica meeting a woman elsewhere in the world the man dem bitter ... me a tell yuh this .. my wife is a born jamaican ... she is a us citizen also and she talk straight patios. .. my wife a real G 😍 ganster that ... we nuh perfect but

So there is a picture of me in words... no i never been out of jamaica before. . I have no reason to lie .. but if yuh see mi yuh might think so tho 😊 well it depends 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Respect G! Same way between me and hubby. Soon reach two years. We come front he same neighborhood. Love off each other from young but me lift up and went to the US to live for a long long time. Come back to JA and get reconnected. Instant connection again. Nuff people a pree we. Nuff man a claim seh a me and them did a par when we younger. And I know nuff people down there whispering in his ears how me have man up here a take care of me. There’s no way I don’t have another man to how me look 🙄🙄🙄. But me nah make them phase me. We firm and strong same way. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.