2,967 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Texas Girl said:

Hello Kersac, 

Do you mind telling when your i-485 was transferred to NBC/ Dallas FO? I am in Dallas as well. Applied for AOS separately in Nov 2019. My case was transferred to NBC in Dec 2019. No updates since then.

Hope your interview is waived. wish you the very best! 

I have not idea when my documents were transferred. I didn't receive any update related to that. My last update was VAWA case approved. Case was approved on Nov 27th, 2020. Here is my time line.

Filed 130 and 485. 29 NOvember 2016

Filed Vawa on May 18th, 2018, My I-485 was kept on hold. 

VAWA approved November 27th, 2019. 

After that not much until, now that I have request for evidence in August 17th, 2020. 

I did contact my senator (senator Cornyn) in July 27th and told him that my I-485 has been pending in since November 2016 and it is beyond processing time. I got a respond from him 2 days later on July 29th, 2020 with a response from USCIS dallas, that my documents are in vermont and will be requested for processing. And then 3 weeks later I got the update on my case

Filed: Other Timeline

Can someone help me with this.  I am trying to renew my drivers license and I am really getting a hard time.  I went to two different DDS location and they keep sending my information to save verification.  My new EAD is under C31 it was C09.  I gave them the approval letter I797 and yet this can someone help with any advice @sandranj can you advise me what to do.  Thanks.

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Kersac said:

I have not idea when my documents were transferred. I didn't receive any update related to that. My last update was VAWA case approved. Case was approved on Nov 27th, 2020. Here is my time line.

After that not much until, now that I have request for evidence in August 17th, 2020. 

I did contact my senator (senator Cornyn) in July 27th and told him that my I-485 has been pending in since November 2016 and it is beyond processing time. I got a respond from him 2 days later on July 29th, 2020 with a response from USCIS dallas, that my documents are in vermont and will be requested for processing. And then 3 weeks later I got the update on my case

Thank you so much for the information.

50 minutes ago, Kersac said:

We have similar time frames. I also contacted senator yesterday, waiting for response. Good to hear you case is moving!

Timeline
5 hours ago, sandranj said:

Folks I had just in August,so far, 23 VAWA petitions approved, 8 petitions are from visa journey's members.Most of the cases I filed between March  2019 to May 2019.But I still have around 30 cases filed in 2018 awaiting adjudication.

Thanks sandranj.🙏

3 hours ago, usarlifecitizen said:

Can someone help me with this.  I am trying to renew my drivers license and I am really getting a hard time.  I went to two different DDS location and they keep sending my information to save verification.  My new EAD is under C31 it was C09.  I gave them the approval letter I797 and yet this can someone help with any advice @sandranj can you advise me what to do.  Thanks.

According to this they want an EAD and unexpired foreign passport. Asylum applicants (C08) and TPS holders (A12/C19) don't have to show anything else aside an EAD. AOS applicants (C09, C10, C18, A11) have to show receipt notice for their AOS but do not have to show a passport. 

Also having your info sent to USCIS via SAVE isn't all that uncommon especially if the EAD was issued very recently. They basically tried whatever faster option there is which couldn't find it however they're asking for a second opinion from USCIS because all the paperwork seems legit.

Edited by Demise

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Filed: Other Timeline
11 hours ago, natalysmile said:

I hug you all, my friends. you all have strength and respect.
Thank you all.
The world has many good people.
You have to believe. this forum is very friendly. I myself ... often help people when I want and have the opportunity!
I believe in Good!

Всем Хорошего дня и настроения! Всегда найдется Человек, кто поможет) Верьте в это.

спасибо и добро пожаловать. 

😊😊 Had to learn a bit of that during my stay in that region sometime ago

Anyway you're welcome dear, everything's going to be alright by God's Grace 🙏

16 hours ago, sandranj said:

Folks I had just in August,so far, 23 VAWA petitions approved, 8 petitions are from visa journey's members.Most of the cases I filed between March  2019 to May 2019.But I still have around 30 cases filed in 2018 awaiting adjudication.

Wow.. @sandranj yu are a genius. May God bless you as you bless others.

Hello all.

I got my C09 Renewal card in the mail yesterday.

It was sent to the old address but thank God that USPS forwarded it to my POBox.

For some reasons the status online changed from Case approved to card mail and later changed to we applied fingerprint to your case.

I was so worried but thank God it is here.

Thanks everyone.

13 hours ago, June1888 said:

We have similar time frames. I also contacted senator yesterday, waiting for response. Good to hear you case is moving!

Hi, 

how did you contact your senator? I went on the website for my senator and I don’t see anything specific about immigration enquiries. I just saw a “General inquiry” box 

thanks in advance 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Good morning everyone so last week I checked my status and this is what I saw⬇️. Fast forward to today and I still haven't received my notice.. usually anything my former attorney from Catholic charities submitted they'd receive it and I've been in contact with them and they haven't received it as of yet.. and it's not like them to not receive my notice or receipt.. I'm kinda nervous because I don't want to miss my interview waiting on a notice that may have been lost.. I know USCIS schedule interview at the beginning of the month and the end of the month and the end is near. How long after any of you received your notice did you have your interview? I know with the way things are happening every single thing is up in the air.. I just want to ease my mind

Screenshot_20200820-093407__01.jpg

2 minutes ago, SamIAm876 said:

Hi, 

how did you contact your senator? I went on the website for my senator and I don’t see anything specific about immigration enquiries. I just saw a “General inquiry” box 

thanks in advance 

Send them a general inquiry. They will then send you a privacy release form that you will need to fill out, sign, and return to them.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.