13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i tried to submit normal processing time inquiry for i130 priority date is October 24 / 2019 it wont let me do it its saying we are within the normal processing time what's the problem ? 

What is your service center? Everything is backlogged now so it is completely normal.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

The normal processing times can be found in 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Submitting inquiry is for the cases out of normal processing time that’s why you couldn’t send the inquiry.

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

Timeline
13 minutes ago, NancyNguyen said:

What is your service center? Everything is backlogged now so it is completely normal.

Texas service centre and our priority date was October 24/2019

Timeline
Just now, MarlinCobon said:

Got my months mixed up. Have you called them?

no I just tried to talk with live representative through Emma they didn't something new dont know how long it will take it's been 7 months 3 days 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, moneeb Iqbal said:

i tried to submit normal processing time inquiry for i130 priority date is October 24 / 2019 it wont let me do it its saying we are within the normal processing time what's the problem ? 

The problem is that your case is "within normal processing time".  You made your inquiry to soon.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
49 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

The problem is that your case is "within normal processing time".  You made your inquiry to soon.

I would like to know when can we submit an inquiry? 

16 hours ago, pushbrk said:

The receipt date for a case inquiry for the Texas Service Center is currently November 5th 2019 - so his case is definitely outside normal processing times.

The question is, if it's still assigned to the Texas Service Center. If yes, then OP should be able to submit an inquiry.

Marriage: 03/16/2018 ❤️💍👱‍♀️🧑
Birth of our daughter: 11/24/2018 👶🥰

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019 😃
I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/03/2019 
I-130 NOA1 received: 10/08/2019 --> Assigned to Nebraska Service Center 😩
I-129F (K3) submitted: 11/01/2019 :idea:

I-129F (K3) USCIS Lockbox received: 11/06/2019 

I-129F (K3) NOA1 received: 11/14/2019 😃🙏🏻
I-130 approved: 05/21/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center 🥳❤️

NVC Stage
Case Number received: 05/22/2020 —> via Email 😃
Paid IV and AOS fee: 05/23/2020
IV fee processed (AOS fee is stuck😭) 05/28/2020
Submitted IV application and civil documents: 06/02/2020
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 
AOS fee finally marked as payed: 06/10/2020 🥳

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
7 hours ago, B&C2017 said:

The receipt date for a case inquiry for the Texas Service Center is currently November 5th 2019 - so his case is definitely outside normal processing times.

The question is, if it's still assigned to the Texas Service Center. If yes, then OP should be able to submit an inquiry.

Back to square one.  They just tried and were told it was too soon.  I have no confirmation of which service center.  Nothing stops the OP from continued attempts as often as they like.  They will accept the inquiry when they accept it.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
17 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

Back to square one.  They just tried and were told it was too soon.  I have no confirmation of which service center.  Nothing stops the OP from continued attempts as often as they like.  They will accept the inquiry when they accept it.

our service centre is Texas and about OP we tried many time it's still saying our case is outside normal processing time it's been 7 months and few days I think we should wait till end of June to submit the inquiry may be we will get approval soon because on lawfully app they predict it will educated between February 21 to June 20 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.