JER2020

N-400 July 2020 Filers (merged)

1,097 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

So, just a quick update on my case.  Since I submitted my application on July 10, 2020, I have not received any update at all, not even a biometric re-use notice.  However, on checking my account today, the next milestone indicates an interview is coming up with no time estimates.  I think these RFE's and milestone updates may be just a glitch like others have opined.  Still a waiting game, hang in there guys!

image.png.9103fda700f519efdeab16e03fb9cd65.png

Edited by Efquake

Sept 6 - NOA1

Oct 3 - NOA2
??? - case sent to NVC
??? - NVC received
??? - case number assigned
??? - AOS bill paid
??? - called NVC to review DS-261 and get IV invoice unlocked
??? - IV bill paid
??? - submit DS-260
??? - send IV/AOS package

??? - scan date

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got an update as well. Now not sure how long to wait. Did not even have any biometrics. 🤦🏻‍♂️

no time until decision as well.

B485D3D1-7666-4063-9973-43149C370B9F.jpeg

Edited by delish

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 hours ago, UnaMexicana said:

Hello VJ Friends,

Just wanted to drop by and quickly update you.

Sooooo USCIS did call me (or so they claimed, never got the number in my missed calls). Anyway, I apparently missed their call.

I decided to do nothing about it and the next day my case was updated and I can see my Biometric appointment notice has been mailed.

I have the PDF version from the MyUSCIS page. Do you think I can just print that one out and bring it on the date of my appointment?

Do we need to have the mailed out version?

ALSO... you may already know this, but if you filed online you can see the notices/PDF appointment in the "Documents" tab.

image.png.4f43991b1b328304bdc7135a47fdc528.png

Thanks all... and yes: patience is our friend when it comes to USCIS.

Hugs,

UnaMexicana

It's  the same notice that'll make it's way to you via mail. You can just download and print it

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Timeline
On 4/8/2021 at 4:02 PM, Scandi said:

Seems to be a glitch, a ton of people have received RFE messages in their online accounts today.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:43 AM, J1student said:

Just checked my online account and they seem to have sent an RFE (not sure when as it does not state the date and still haven't received anything in the mail yet.) Anyone received an RFE so far?

The message says: 

Also only uploaded my GC and the marriage certificate, are those enough or do I need to upload more documents? (I was going to bring tax returns etc to the interview instead).

n400 status.png

Just checked my account. I have the same RFE notification. Let's wait and see if USCIS actually sends something 

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Timeline
1 hour ago, J1student said:

Has anyone received the actual RFE? I haven't received anything in the mail... NYC.

Not me. I think it was a glitch. I read somewhere on Reddit that a lot of people got the same. 

I'll check my mailbox later today and update.

1 hour ago, J1student said:

Has anyone received the actual RFE? I haven't received anything in the mail... NYC.

Rfe no longer shows on my case status 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mark🇹🇹 said:

Rfe no longer shows on my case status 

51 minutes ago, Ericka S said:

Time until decision no longer appears on my account

Both the above do not show up on my acoount either.

There is a spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYpuRqSQkRAdX7Kr_nehvjsjCiNTyADPJ3CAc9qJHf4/edit?usp=sharing

Fill time-line, people

Edited by Timona

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lola Lolo said:

I don’t receive anything in my account may be its a glitch. So far I have upcoming interview next week. By the way I filed my N400 July 2020.. Be patience everyone where almost there..

What's your field office?

Timeline

I think this is a mere coincidence....

A friend of mine just did an Ar-11 this past Tuesday (CA to TX). Guess what? USCIS sent them an interview letter two days later (yesterday), but for the old address. We looked at the processing time for CA before changing address. They were still on December 2019. My friend's submission was April 2020. Nonetheless, as soon as the address was changed, he has an interview. What a circus

Just wanted to lol everyone here

Edited by Timona

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.